Author Topic: WONDERFUL BAST IMAGERY  (Read 26551 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: WONDERFUL BAST IMAGERY
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2006, 05:34:08 AM »
You have excellent shape and structure. You look good now and If you stick with it, when you are 30 you are going to look insane.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2006, 05:50:49 AM »
bast all shit aside, you look really good.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2006, 05:57:21 AM »

For the original pic, try contracting the lats, as they can make or break that pose.

BTW, you might wanna put some shoes on to catch the guy who stole your calves. I love this place. :)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2006, 06:44:58 AM »
good frame, good upper body  need to learn how to pose so you can hide your weakness better !!! go to bodybuilding.com they have some good example!! ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2006, 06:48:58 AM »
Bast is a beast, he's going to take the '07 Mr. Getbig by storm!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2006, 07:06:10 AM »
hmmmm....we've got pretty much the same build, you're more cut than I am and have a better chest but my delts are bigger and my calves are better......I'll make one suggestion to you, take it if you want if not, no big deal.  I never, ever had any calfs until about 2 years ago.  Now I know you hate DC but if you follow the calf routine to the letter your calfs will grow.  You have to go as heavy as possible.  Even if I decide in the future that DC training is not the way to go I'll always train my calfs in this manner.  I've tried everything and this beats them all.

Take it or leave it...but really, what have you got to loose?
What is "DC training"? If it is good I want to try it!
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2006, 07:16:24 AM »

You get to do one set per bodypart and eat 500 grams of protein.  Sound fun?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2006, 07:28:11 AM »
hmmmm....we've got pretty much the same build, you're more cut than I am and have a better chest but my delts are bigger and my calves are better......I'll make one suggestion to you, take it if you want if not, no big deal.  I never, ever had any calfs until about 2 years ago.  Now I know you hate DC but if you follow the calf routine to the letter your calfs will grow.  You have to go as heavy as possible.  Even if I decide in the future that DC training is not the way to go I'll always train my calfs in this manner.  I've tried everything and this beats them all.

Take it or leave it...but really, what have you got to loose?

Post a picture, otherwise why would I believe this?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2006, 07:31:04 AM »
lookin' great Bast, awesome chest and crazy triceps, good quads too.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2006, 07:31:47 AM »

I am sure he is 30-50 percent bodyfat and won`t post anything.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2006, 07:38:59 AM »
I am sure he is 30-50 percent bodyfat and won`t post anything.

you know why I don't post pics.  Your not going to goad me into anything.  Lets see, brief rundown of the last 2 years...my dad had a major stroke 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to be involved in his recovery, I was in the hospital for 3 days at the begining of august due to diverticulitus, I had to be on a restrictive diet for 3 weeks after where I couldn't eat half the foods I would have liked to, I was misdiagnosed with a broncial infection early in the year when I actually had pnuemonia...I had a child of mine die in January that had been born with a horrible birth defect and spent all of last year caring for him along with my wife and an infant hospas program.  now do you think I could have trained anywhere near how I would have liked?  Not even close and even when I was training I was worried my son was having siezures..or thowing up..or having to have a morphine push..or that my wife was gonna have a breakdown watching my son lay there like a vegtable...or how much his HPE was making his skull expand....you try training or dieting with that to worry about.

All this has been posted before and the story has been consistant so it can be verified.

I don't give a f**k if you believe me or not.  I could care less.  I just offered some advice, take or leave it.  Obviously what your doing for your calfs isn't working, why not try something new?

You get to do one set per bodypart and eat 500 grams of protein.  Sound fun?

nahhh, it's a little more than that.  Your just mad cause DC wouldn't train you...get over it.

pm me and I'll fill ya in.
nasser=piece of shit

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2006, 07:52:24 AM »
I don't give a f**k if you believe me or not.  I could care less.  I just offered some advice, take or leave it.  Obviously what your doing for your calfs isn't working, why not try something new?

I am trying something new already. 

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2006, 07:53:22 AM »
I am trying something new already. 

and that is?
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2006, 07:53:51 AM »
you know why I don't post pics.  Your not going to goad me into anything.  Lets see, brief rundown of the last 2 years...my dad had a major stroke 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to be involved in his recovery, I was in the hospital for 3 days at the begining of august due to diverticulitus, I had to be on a restrictive diet for 3 weeks after where I couldn't eat half the foods I would have liked to, I was misdiagnosed with a broncial infection early in the year when I actually had pnuemonia...I had a child of mine die in January that had been born with a horrible birth defect and spent all of last year caring for him along with my wife and an infant hospas program.  now do you think I could have trained anywhere near how I would have liked?  Not even close and even when I was training I was worried my son was having siezures..or thowing up..or having to have a morphine push..or that my wife was gonna have a breakdown watching my son lay there like a vegtable...or how much his HPE was making his skull expand....you try training or dieting with that to worry about.

All this has been posted before and the story has been consistant so it can be verified.

nahhh, it's a little more than that.  Your just mad cause DC wouldn't train you...get over it.

MONSTER Self-Pity

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2006, 07:54:52 AM »

Thanks for the advice, I'll use that as my excuse after the Mountaineer....... ;D
A

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2006, 07:56:18 AM »
MONSTER Self-Pity

Thanks for the advice, I'll use that as my excuse after the Mountaineer....... ;D

you really don't need an excuse to finish last.  Your such a fucking tool.  I've never ripped on you once and you post something like this...don't use this as an excuse your "I carbed up wrong" from your last show worked well for you, just use that again. 

MONSTER Self-Pity

no moster reality...things get in the way when you don't live in your parents basement anymore, you'll find that out one day.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2006, 08:04:40 AM »
you really don't need an excuse to finish last.

no moster reality...things get in the way when you don't live in your parents basement anymore, you'll find that out one day.

I'm a married professional with my own home.  That is neither here nor there though.  This is the point, you're personal life should not effect your physique.  Eating is not a healthy way to manage your emotions.  If you just stop eating so damn much you will look great.  Don't worry if you miss meals or a few days in the gym, YOU WILL NOT LOSE MUSCLE.  Just try it and you will see.  One thing though, you may get smaller because of all of the lard you will shed.  I don't know why you are so affraid to try it.  Adonis can be obnoxious but he is just trying to get people to see how much easier and more effective it is to eat like a normal person.  Most people here have been misled for a long time by supplement companies and people with vested interests in the sale of supplements (Dante is a prime example).  If you stop being a sheep for a little bit and try something new you will see the light.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2006, 08:12:27 AM »
you really don't need an excuse to finish last.  Your such a fucking tool.  I've never ripped on you once and you post something like this...don't use this as an excuse your "I carbed up wrong" from your last show worked well for you, just use that again. 

Do you think there is an IDEAL training amount that any of us ever reach?

I say this because a year of bad luck and spotty training can set you back, but will not completely ruin your physique.
Surely you have built something.

I mean why not go to the gym instead of post on here.

I only go to the gym about 3 days a week sometimes 4.  I do it for fun and to burn some calories.  I think perhaps the enjoyment for you is gone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2006, 08:15:21 AM »
I'm a married professional with my own home.  That is neither here nor there though.  This is the point, you're personal life should not effect your physique.  Eating is not a healthy way to manage your emotions.  If you just stop eating so damn much you will look great.  Don't worry if you miss meals or a few days in the gym, YOU WILL NOT LOSE MUSCLE.  Just try it and you will see.  One thing though, you may get smaller because of all of the lard you will shed.  I don't know why you are so affraid to try it.  Adonis can be obnoxious but he is just trying to get people to see how much easier and more effective it is to eat like a normal person.  Most people here have been misled for a long time by supplement companies and people with vested interests in the sale of supplements (Dante is a prime example).  If you stop being a sheep for a little bit and try something new you will see the light.

This man is a reflection of everything I represent.  It took me a while to realize and am glad that I did.
Steve Reeves actually had the EXACT same outlook and philosophy.  He was taken aback when he saw what everyone these day were advocating and doing,the training and diet. He was a bit disgusted with it.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2006, 08:16:57 AM »

if you are what you say you are then your a moron.  having a child dying before your eyes effects every aspect of your life.  Wether you want ot believe it or not.  You try waking up 6 times a night because your child is having siezures and is screaming out in pain.  You try going to the gym with that on your mind.  Now deal with that for over a year.  Before that we had to deal with the fact that we were going to have to go through a birth that our son was not supposed to survive.  deal with that stess.  Deal with a doctor telling you your son was gonna be a doorknob.  Deal with having to increase his medicine almost every week so he won't cry out in pain.  Trust me slick, how I looked was not the first thing on my mind.  I would go for weeks not working out.  I'm 5'7" and I weigh a whopping 205lbs, I think I did pretty well over the last couple of years considering half the people I know who have gone through the same thing are heavily medicated.  I hope you never have to go through that, I hope no one does but don't trivialize it, you didn't do it and you don't have the right.  It's not like I wanted this to happen...it's not like I bitched about it because I couldn't work out..I did what I had to do to keep my son comfortable and if I'm a little smaller or a little fatter because of it then so be it.
nasser=piece of shit

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT
Getbig IV

K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2006, 08:21:53 AM »
if you are what you say you are then your a moron.  having a child dying before your eyes effects every aspect of your life.  Wether you want ot believe it or not.  You try waking up 6 times a night because your child is having siezures and is screaming out in pain.  You try going to the gym with that on your mind.  Now deal with that for over a year.  Before that we had to deal with the fact that we were going to have to go through a birth that our son was not supposed to survive.  deal with that stess.  Deal with a doctor telling you your son was gonna be a doorknob.  Deal with having to increase his medicine almost every week so he won't cry out in pain.  Trust me slick, how I looked was not the first thing on my mind.  I would go for weeks not working out.  I'm 5'7" and I weigh a whopping 205lbs, I think I did pretty well over the last couple of years considering half the people I know who have gone through the same thing are heavily medicated.  I hope you never have to go through that, I hope no one does but don't trivialize it, you didn't do it and you don't have the right.  It's not like I wanted this to happen...it's not like I bitched about it because I couldn't work out..I did what I had to do to keep my son comfortable and if I'm a little smaller or a little fatter because of it then so be it.

Thats just it.

Why did you even go to the gym? I bet you were worrying about your protien intake the whole time as well.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2006, 08:21:58 AM »
Is anybody else sick of hearing Natural Al go on and on about his bullshit problems when he's getting schooled left and right?
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2006, 08:22:34 AM »
Do you think there is an IDEAL training amount that any of us ever reach?

I say this because a year of bad luck and spotty training can set you back, but will not completely ruin your physique.
Surely you have built something.

I mean why not go to the gym instead of post on here.

I only go to the gym about 3 days a week sometimes 4.  I do it for fun and to burn some calories.  I think perhaps the enjoyment for you is gone.

first I post from work.  Not when I'm at home for the most part.  Second I think I did a good job dispite what happened in my life.  I'm 5'7" and weigh 205lbs, I'm about 12-14% BF.  I choose not to post pics because I'm no where near where I was before this happened.  I work out 3 times a week but for the last 2 years my training was comprimised, my diet was comprimised and my mental state was comprimised.  Who knows maybe i'll post pics in the future but right now I'm dealing with a father that had a  major stroke about 2 weeks ago and can't walk, talk or use the right side of his body.  My mom lives 3 hours away and has a heart condition so someone has to help her and it's me or my brother.  I've been going to Saginaw michigan where my dad was up until last thursday 2-3 times a week, that's 4 hours round trip.  Again, my training is not first thing on my mind.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2006, 08:23:43 AM »
Thats just it.

Why did you even go to the gym? I bet you were worrying about your protien intake the whole time as well.

no I ate whatever i could.  didn't matter how much protien.  We "tried" to keep our life as normal as possible, that's what they advise you to do in this situation.  I followed no diet for the most part.  That was part of the problem.  If I didn't go to the gym and work I'd be crazy right now.
nasser=piece of shit