Author Topic: WONDERFUL BAST IMAGERY  (Read 26343 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: WONDERFUL BAST IMAGERY
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »
Is anybody else sick of hearing Natural Al go on and on about his bullshit problems when he's getting schooled left and right?

I'm sick of seeing you be such a fuckin lapdog.  Go post some pics for adonis and then deny that your nothing more than a fat fucking lapdog.  You make me sick.  How you live your life worshipping another man is beyond me.  You don't even fucking workout yet your a mod here?  WTF.  Look at your fucking board, it's a virtual billboard for your male fascination for your idol.  You fucking suck and you make me sick. 
nasser=piece of shit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2006, 08:28:10 AM »
I'm sick of seeing you be such a fuckin lapdog.  Go post some pics for adonis and then deny that your nothing more than a fat fucking lapdog.  You make me sick.  How you live your life worshipping another man is beyond me.  You don't even fucking workout yet your a mod here?  WTF.  Look at your fucking board, it's a virtual billboard for your male fascination for your idol.  You fucking suck and you make me sick. 
calm down tiger, Broad Street brings up a valid point, what happened to you with your son is terrible and you have my condolences but why keep bringing up something so horrible?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2006, 08:30:42 AM »
calm down tiger, Broad Street brings up a valid point, what hapopened to you with your son is terrible and you have my condolences but why keep bringing up something so horrible?

because your boy keeps asking for pics and he knows what my answer will be.  I've already gone through it and I won't post it again it just gets me a little riled when I've had this "conversation" with him in the past and he ignores it.  It's like his trump card, he knows I won't post pics so he keeps bringing it up and I felt the need to expain it.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2006, 08:30:42 AM »
first I post from work.  Not when I'm at home for the most part.  Second I think I did a good job dispite what happened in my life.  I'm 5'7" and weigh 205lbs, I'm about 12-14% BF.  I choose not to post pics because I'm no where near where I was before this happened.  I work out 3 times a week but for the last 2 years my training was comprimised, my diet was comprimised and my mental state was comprimised.  Who knows maybe i'll post pics in the future but right now I'm dealing with a father that had a  major stroke about 2 weeks ago and can't walk, talk or use the right side of his body.  My mom lives 3 hours away and has a heart condition so someone has to help her and it's me or my brother.  I've been going to Saginaw michigan where my dad was up until last thursday 2-3 times a week, that's 4 hours round trip.  Again, my training is not first thing on my mind.

Ok if you are what you claim, then at 5`7 you would be 185 at 3-4 percent Bodyfat.

That is total bullshit.  You would not be near that.  That right there is good enough to go to Nationals.  That is bigger than Stan Mcquay when he was in nationals at one point.

Face it.  You are 20-50 percent bodyfat.  Why can`t you swallow that.  Its not a big deal. You can lose the fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2006, 08:31:42 AM »
no I ate whatever i could.  didn't matter how much protien.  We "tried" to keep our life as normal as possible, that's what they advise you to do in this situation.  I followed no diet for the most part.  That was part of the problem.  If I didn't go to the gym and work I'd be crazy right now.

And when you ate like this, Nothing changed now did it.

Monster waste of protein wasn`t it all?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »
Ok if you are what you claim, then at 5`7 you would be 185 at 3-4 percent Bodyfat.

That is total bullshit.  You would not be near that.  That right there is good enough to go to Nationals.  That is bigger than Stan Mcquay when he was in nationals at one point.

Face it.  You are 20-50 percent bodyfat.  Why can`t you swallow that.  Its not a big deal. You can lose the fat.

had my BF checked for a class i was taking and this is what it said, it was an electronic test where you hook sensors up to your toe and your finger.  It read at 12%, I'm sure it's a little higher now.

And when you ate like this, Nothing changed now did it.

Monster waste of protein wasn`t it all?

no, not at all.  I don't have stomach problems when I eat more protien.  When I eat carbs I have stomach problems.  Again as I've stated before on numerous occasions, I only eat about 200grams of protien on a good day.  Once in awhile I've gone up to 230 but hardly ever.  almost all of my protien is from food, I only drink one whey protien shake a day-24grams of protien and it's not form true protien so don't even start with that shit.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2006, 09:03:15 AM »

go sponge bath your Dad's balls you chubby homo
$

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2006, 09:04:27 AM »
hahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2006, 09:21:50 AM »

and your a mod?  nice.  now go lick your boy addonis' asshole since that's all your good for.  YOur a joke, complete fucking joke.  Nice board where you edit everything everyone says that you don't like and then delete threads that prove adonis is not telling the whole truth.  You're a fat tub of shit who knows nothing about working out.  The funny thing is you don't work out yet you spend all day on BB sites worshipping another dude.  You post pics of him, you have posters of him...your so gay it's pathetic and you wanna be a cop?  How you gonna sit in a cop car without adonis telling you what to do?  You're a mindless fucking sheep.  If it wasn't for this site you'd dry up and blow away.  Your 25 years old and your on food stamps with 2 illegitimate kids..hahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahah you're everything that's wrong with society.  I bet you've been in rehab a couple of times too.  how's that goverment cheese tasting loser?  Now go clean your room in your moms basement before she grounds you.

BTW-we have people to wash my dad's balls, I don't have to, but I'm sure if I threw a five dollar bill at your broke ass you'd be glad to do it.  It'd be like the first job you ever had.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
hahahahahahaha.

don't you have a 13 year old to "own"  or another 96 posts to make today so you can keep going mr. 10,0000 posts, no job having, live in my parents basement, been doing roids for years yet have nothing to show for it?
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2006, 09:25:59 AM »
hahah Natural Al why don't you lie about some more bad circumstances in your life so we can lay off you for a day or two. Everybody knows you're making this shit up cause you can't keep up with the advanced discussion going on fat body
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2006, 09:32:02 AM »
hahah Natural Al why don't you lie about some more bad circumstances in your life so we can lay off you for a day or two. Everybody knows you're making this shit up cause you can't keep up with the advanced discussion going on fat body

sorry slick, I can talk about any aspect of bodybuilding you want and I don't have to modify posts or delete threads like you do.  To bad I didn't save that pic of you..you fat fucking loser.  Go get in line for your goverment cheese or your methadone...what a tool.  25 and has done nothing with his life except worship adams balls...hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah....wait, your illegitimate kids are calling and your late with thier child support...oh, wait you don't have a fucking job so you can't pay it anyway hahahahahahahahahah go eat another cheese burger you fat tub of shit.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2006, 09:40:17 AM »
  Most people here have been misled for a long time by supplement companies and people with vested interests in the sale of supplements (Dante is a prime example).  If you stop being a sheep for a little bit and try something new you will see the light.

Yea  ::) thats why Im all over getbig.com telling people to buy trueprotein-LOL.  Remember everyone YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST work in a field that is unrelated to bodybuilding and that you absolutely hate to get up in the morning to work for or shiftedshapes will classify you as having ulterior motives. So everything would be perfectly fine and dandy with you shifted shapes if I stayed in the engineering and software employment fields correct? Even if I hated it, to make shifted shapes happy.....ridiculous. I urge anyone to please work in the same genre that is their passion, trust me youll love going to work.  Ive said it before and Ill say it again.....I could care less if even one (make that zero) people on getbig buy supplements from my company...do what you want, buy from who you want, or better yet DONT BUY ANY SUPPLEMENTS AT ALL, im not forcing anything down anyones throat. If you want to fault me for moving to owning a company in the same field that is my favorite hobby....guilty as charged. Think about that when you get up tommorrow morning and think "oh man I freaking hate this job im going to"

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2006, 09:42:40 AM »
With that being said, Im not too fond of Bast and he of me, but I give credit where credit is due. Great physique Bast, awesome arms and chest. Like others have said, if you can get past that injury and bring up the wheels, you would look pretty incredible. Great work and much respect via the Mrgetbig contest....impressed

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2006, 09:44:14 AM »
Yea  ::) thats why Im all over getbig.com telling people to buy trueprotein-LOL.  Remember everyone YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST work in a field that is unrelated to bodybuilding and that you absolutely hate to get up in the morning to work for or shiftedshapes will classify you as having ulterior motives. So everything would be perfectly fine and dandy with you shifted shapes if I stayed in the engineering and software employment fields correct? Even if I hated it, to make shifted shapes happy.....ridiculous. I urge anyone to please work in the same genre that is their passion, trust me youll love going to work.  Ive said it before and Ill say it again.....I could care less if even one (make that zero) people on getbig buy supplements from my company...do what you want, buy from who you want, or better yet DONT BUY ANY SUPPLEMENTS AT ALL, im not forcing anything down anyones throat. If you want to fault me for moving to owning a company in the same field that is my favorite hobby....guilty as charged. Think about that when you get up tommorrow morning and think "oh man I freaking hate this job im going to"

or you could be like BSB and just not go to work.  Bet your parents love you camping out in the basement with your babymomma BSB.  You absolute fucking tool of a human being.  now go work out at curves like you talked about over on your TA worshipping board you fucking pussy.  monster role model for your illegitimate kids hahahahahahahahahahahaha hha..they're gonna be losers just like you hahahahahahahahahahahaha hah.  Go finish that cheeseburger lardass ah-hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah.
nasser=piece of shit

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »
I want real info! Your disputes are baseless and futile. When I have good info to share (about training, juicing, whatever) I share it, I donīt make a mistery of that nor I am here to diss on anyone! Share phone numbers and discuss your life in private! It is that simple!
S

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2006, 12:38:10 PM »
don't you have a 13 year old to "own"  or another 96 posts to make today so you can keep going mr. 10,0000 posts, no job having, live in my parents basement, been doing roids for years yet have nothing to show for it?
"10,0000"?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2006, 12:53:24 PM »
"10,0000"?

sorry, I should have put mr. 11,583...is that better ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

seriously, when I get in shape and can train for a few months without another major disaster in my life I'll post pics.
nasser=piece of shit

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »
Calm down guys! wtf! we all want the same reults, have the same goals...stop tearing eachother up, whats the point!!!!

Look at me, im fat! But im doing something about it. Ite been motivating seeing TA lean down..funny how ive done it before, but for some reason, when your dellusional for a long time, lifting, and eating alot- you dont realise how much work it take to get lean, so its taking me a while to get there...

anyhow...show some love..we are all crazy, here!!  ;D

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2006, 04:20:25 PM »
Bast you ever gonna try and compete...I think you have great genetics for contests...Just need to smash legs but your legs have decent shape already ands thats the most important part...Get on the BARBELL squats, not smith squats, machine squats, but fucking real man squats...And dont give me any shit about your knees, wear fucking wraps...I have fucked knees from being a triple jumper so long...wraps make a huge difference....what are you weighing right there and how tall..

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2006, 04:24:03 PM »
Bast you ever gonna try and compete...I think you have great genetics for contests...Just need to smash legs but your legs have decent shape already ands thats the most important part...Get on the BARBELL squats, not smith squats, machine squats, but fucking real man squats...And dont give me any shit about your knees, wear fucking wraps...I have fucked knees from being a triple jumper so long...wraps make a huge difference....what are you weighing right there and how tall..
Bast already squats you can tell by looking at his quads and he's said before that he does regular squats.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2006, 04:27:30 PM »
Calm down guys! wtf! we all want the same reults, have the same goals...stop tearing eachother up, whats the point!!!!

Look at me, im fat! But im doing something about it. Ite been motivating seeing TA lean down..funny how ive done it before, but for some reason, when your dellusional for a long time, lifting, and eating alot- you dont realise how much work it take to get lean, so its taking me a while to get there...

anyhow...show some love..we are all crazy, here!!  ;D

Try this site Lardass.

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/

You are really queerin up Getbig.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »
Bast already squats you can tell by looking at his quads and he's said before that he does regular squats.

Well he is going to need to add weight to the bar...
just push some weight!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2006, 06:08:36 PM »

No, it is the truth. I remember reading about his son, the disease he suffered and his death on the hospital's website.

Very sad.

Natural Al, I have expressed them before but I just have to say again my condolences are with you and your family.

To others in this thread, the death of a child is nothing to take lightly. It is not an 'excuse'. When I suffered a similar loss I stuffed my face with food and became quite a fat pig. When your life is turned upside down it is pretty hard to give a crap about your physique.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2006, 06:12:54 PM »
Natural Al your daughter's memory will always live through you.
just push some weight!