Author Topic: Gakic or Creakic?  (Read 2702 times)

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
Gakic or Creakic?
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:48:06 PM »
Are either one of these creatine products a good buy.
I am going to look them up online but I would rather hear from someone who has tried them instead of someone trying to sell them to me.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gakic or Creakic?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 06:07:50 PM »
I am going to look them up online but I would rather hear from someone who has tried them instead of someone trying to sell them to me.

First of all, GAKIC isn't a creatine supplement. It's a fatigue toxin remover. I have been using it for about three weeks and this is the second   go-round for me.

GAKIC works pretty well, but there are two drawbacks:

1) The pills are rather expensive, retailing at $80 for a month's supply.

2) The powder, as of late, has been marked down. I've bought it for as little as $32 (it was on sale for $40 plus the GNC Gold Card discount). Of course, the likely reason for the markdown is because the powder tastes absolutely VILE!!!  I've been mixing it with Sunny Delight, apple juice, or orange juice in an attempt to mask the ungodly taste.

Another poster, Havenbull, claims the reason the powder is being marked down is because it's being discontinued. Although, I still see the powdered version of GAKIC advertised on MuscleTech's website, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the powder were getting the axe.

I've yet to try Creakic, except for consuming a CELL-TECH RTD. I suspect that Creakic will be part of the new CELL-TECH Hardcore that GNC is advertising to hit the stores soon.

Again, GAKIC works well, but get the powder (if you can stand the taste) as it's cheaper. It, like the pills, will last you about a month, if you train 4 times per week (as you're supposed to use it 45 minutes prior to hitting the iron). However, someone should find Jeff Burke, the guy in charge of flavoring the MuscleTech supplements (according to the "Only the Strong Survive" DVD I got a year ago) and punch him square in the nose for releasing such an abysmal-tasting concoction. "Glacier Punch", my behind!!!!

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 08:25:24 PM »
Creakic is a good product, I used it for 8 weeks and got good gains when i stacked it with Anator and Leukic. I use Kre-Akalyn now however since it's much cheaper.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 01:28:49 AM »
Creakic is a good product, I used it for 8 weeks and got good gains when i stacked it with Anator and Leukic. I use Kre-Akalyn now however since it's much cheaper.

hehe... i love these muscletech sales accounts...

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 08:39:53 AM »
Do you think if I double the dose to all of, these awesome muscletech supps, I'll get double the results? Lord I hope so ::)

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 01:37:53 PM »
Thanks for the responses guys,

personaly I can't afford muscletech products,

I use prolab creatine,which in my opinion is some of the best out there

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
Wow you are really a bunch of assholes. He said he wanted to know what someone who had tried it thought. So I told him, and i'm not a Muscletech sales person since especially since I admitted I use Kre-Alkalyn now since it's cheaper, now how does that add up fucktard?

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 02:37:45 PM »

They both suck ass

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 06:45:51 PM »
They both suck ass

Does this mean you've actually tried both supplements?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 07:37:23 PM »
Well, CELL-TECH Hardcore is officially on the market and, as predicted, the revamped formula had Creakic added into it (along with some other stuff). So, it's look as if I will get to try Creakic (after GNC starts marking down the price, of course  ;D).

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 02:02:41 AM »
Wow you are really a bunch of assholes. He said he wanted to know what someone who had tried it thought. So I told him, and i'm not a Muscletech sales person since especially since I admitted I use Kre-Akalyn now since it's cheaper, now how does that add up fucktard?

MELTD0WN

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 02:54:34 AM »
Wow you are really a bunch of assholes. He said he wanted to know what someone who had tried it thought. So I told him, and i'm not a Muscletech sales person since especially since I admitted I use Kre-Akalyn now since it's cheaper, now how does that add up fucktard?

So you put your 2 cents in and someone else spoke there thoughts and that makes them a so called "fucktard".....what the hell is that anyways, must be a muscletech word, maybe a new product coming out. Anyhow...dude this is a forum for discussion not for slander so relax a bit and take the attitude down a notch.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

elcid92

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 12:16:38 PM »
I can only speak for GAKIC. On the days I use it Heavy Squat and Deadlift days. It has allowed me to push myself farther than I could before I started using the product. However, the big draw back is the price. I only use the pill form.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 08:33:36 PM »
I can only speak for GAKIC. On the days I use it Heavy Squat and Deadlift days. It has allowed me to push myself farther than I could before I started using the product. However, the big draw back is the price. I only use the pill form.

And it appears that it will be the only form you'll be able to get. I went to GNC to pick up some goodies, with the anticipation that some more powdered GAKIC would be among my purchases. Unfortunately, Havenbull's post last month proved to be correct, as GNC had no more (and I went to two different stores).

I don't mind that so much, but they still have empty jars of GAKIC on display, with the markdown prices. However, with all the other stuff I was able to get, my trip was far from wasted.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 08:04:13 AM »
I tried Gakic.....seemed to wear off after 3 or 4 days IMO.

injuryprone

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 02:00:52 PM »
New from Muscletech: Fuckic and Anatard.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 06:53:58 PM »
New from Muscletech: Fuckic and Anatard.

hehehehe

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »
I'll never give muscle tech another penny.
bodybuildersreality.com

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 05:33:59 PM »
In the long run to me I would say Creakic would be better after all we know creatine works.  Plus I think it is more reasonably priced.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 07:28:29 PM »
In the long run to me I would say Creakic would be better after all we know creatine works.  Plus I think it is more reasonably priced.

I'll give it a run, once it gets marked down (either by trying the pills or by using CELL-TECH Hardcore).