Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 3589 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 20, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
GH:

What do you think of the pics of Jay 14 days out that are posted on Gossip board?  Do you think he can win?

holds water thus looking fuller. 2001 all over again with the addition of wider waist.
getting old and doesnt/cant improve muscle diameter (size). seems stuck in place for 5-6 years now.
he is a leage under ron when it comes to lean muscle mass
arms were major problem and still are. genetics.
should not and will not win o according to the pictures presented to me

will retire soon yet very nice guy and very good bodybuilder

**can only win o IF ron comes at 60-70% and he's (cutler) at 100% (most likely wont happen) then again accidents happen ;)
fallen angel

Stavios

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »
When did you saw Ronnie GH ?

how is he looking right now

can we say he will beat his 2003 form ?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »
wow, compared to your pro observation we are clueless...!!!  
 :-\

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »
Yeah, GH, what the fck? Ronald at 100%? Validate this statement.
~

body88

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 06:03:14 PM »

holds water thus looking fuller. 2001 all over again with the addition of wider waist.
getting old and doesnt/cant improve muscle diameter (size). seems stuck in place for 5-6 years now.
he is a leage under ron when it comes to lean muscle mass
arms were major problem and still are. genetics.
should not and will not win o according to the pictures presented to me

will retire soon yet very nice guy and very good bodybuilder

**can only win o IF ron comes at 60-70% and he's at 100% (most likely wont happen) then again accidents happen ;)

Shut up you fraud. Cutler looks just as good as 01. His waist is the exact same.

Cutler cannot beat Ronnie when he is on. You claim an 80 percent Ronnie can beat a 100 percent cutler?

fucking idiot.

body88

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 06:10:31 PM »
He is a little bigger than 2001 but I think his waist has increased at an even faster pace.

He is genetically maxed out I think and all the gear in the world (which, judging by his fridge I'm sure he's on) won't help him there.

Ronnie on the other hand will gain 5-7 pounds of lean mass a year indefinitely.  I think he he competed for another 10 years he could compete 50 pounds heavier.  There is seriously no end to the additions in muscle mass that man can make.  I can't even call Ronnie a man, since he is out of this world.

Matt I will speak to you with respect since you are a cool guy. While I can see your point I have to disagree about cutlers waist. i do not think it has increased judging from the current shots posted of him. I think he looks about the exact same. if his waist has increased it was a small amount and the added quad and back mass would offset it anyway.

I know Ronnie is better genetically. i also think Ronnie has his flaws. I do believe saying Ronnie can beat cutler at 80 percent while he is at 100 is crazy.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 06:16:57 PM »
Are you guys blind!!! his V-taper improvements are more than obvious. Ronnie will always look harder (mature muscle). Cutler is not dumb. If you've seen his DVD's, it is more than clear that he does not deviate from his plan. The man is so scientific when it comes to his training/nutrition, he leaves no room for mistakes. He is consistant with his conditioning and from the looks of things is ahead of schedule. At this point with the new waist mandate, If Ronnie shows any sign of a flaw ( waist, triceps, conditioning) Jay will take it. Do you honestly think a man so adamant about his training is gonna show up anything less than 100%. No way!! Jay Cutler is Showing up to win this year.
-

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »
Are you guys blind!!! his V-taper improvements are more than obvious. Ronnie will always look harder (mature muscle). Cutler is not dumb. If you've seen his DVD's, it is more than clear that he does not deviate from his plan. The man is so scientific when it comes to his training/nutrition, he leaves no room for mistakes. He is consistant with his conditioning and from the looks of things is ahead of schedule. At this point with the new waist mandate, If Ronnie shows any sign of a flaw ( waist, triceps, conditioning) Jay will take it. Do you honestly think a man so adamant about his training is gonna show up anything less than 100%. No way!! Jay Cutler is Showing up to win this year.

Jay's 100% is Ronnie's 80%..Jay needs to show up at 100% otherwise he will fall to 3rd
Here comes the money shot

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »

Shut up you fraud. Cutler looks just as good as 01. His waist is the exact same.

Cutler cannot beat Ronnie when he is on. You claim an 80 percent Ronnie can beat a 100 percent cutler?

fucking idiot.

again another reason i try to avoid this place is demonstrated above,, the complete loonaateeks without half a clue about bodybuilding or the drugs needed inorder to even think about becoming a bodybuilder.

now, to the idiot who wrote this crap read what i say again i said that 70+% ron can wipe the floor with jason cutler. not 80 but 70 anything beyond that is bodybuiding politics and up to who kiss ass better

i also mentioned at the end that if cutler comes in at 100% and ron is at 60%,,he has a chance to win it.

cutler does have a brain and is massive for a white boy and that is where it ends. mr o? na

fallen angel

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 06:26:36 PM »
again another reason i try to avoid this place is demonstrated above,, the complete loonaateeks without half a clue about bodybuilding or the drugs needed inorder to even think about becoming a bodybuilder.

now, to the idiot who wrote this crap read what i say again i said that 70+% ron can wipe the floor with jason cutler. not 80 but 70 anything beyond that is bodybuiding politics and up to who kiss ass better

i also mentioned at the end that if cutler comes in at 100% and ron is at 60%,,he has a chance to win it.

cutler does have a brain and is massive for a white boy and that is where it ends. mr o? na

Haha your such a celebrity gh15. Why do you answer your pms on the main board? Your fans right? There are a few ass kissers who think you arent full of shit. Im not one of em. If you are a pro get your stars or post a pic. If not go take some test and do some lunges lol.

Hope this helps.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 06:29:07 PM »
Go figure..... Whos gonna take him in any back shot? dexter too small, gustavo not quite there yet, Victor? whos gonna take Jay? Ronnie battles distortion he's almost ugly. With the rumors of his lagging body parts and being 42 years old. Jays only competition on that stage is Ronnie. Everyone else can battle for 3rd.
-

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »
GH, we only care when you speak like a chemist

ok, can you possible give us break down of the "vitamins" you think Jay will be taking until the day of.
give a day to day walk through of 14 days till the O guidline.

or what you recommend dosage wise for the next 2 weeks
Here comes the money shot

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:32:44 PM »
haha, body88 you tool. Gh15 knows his stuff, and here you are again spewing ang flapping your fat mouth.

Your a fatmouth body88, you can talk down on everyones physique, funny how we have never seen yours.

stfu now, asshat.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 06:33:29 PM »
It sounds like I'm debating against Ronnie's fan club... Do you guys know that if you buy a picture off his website he really sings it? His time has come.... hes done.
-

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 06:38:24 PM »
my friend, i dont answer even half of the messeges i get on this board or on any other boards. whati answer is what i feel like answering and i answer it on the gossip board for safety reasons and to avoid private messege communication. gossip = gossip and that is where i will continue to answer if and when i feel like answering.

if you dont wanna read my advice/opinion simply dont read it. i have nothing against cutler i simply says it as it is,,, cold, some would say mean, and truthfull.
fallen angel

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »

Haha your such a celebrity gh15. Why do you answer your pms on the main board? Your fans right? There are a few ass kissers who think you arent full of shit. Im not one of em. If you are a pro get your stars or post a pic. If not go take some test and do some lunges lol.

Hope this helps.

Meltdown.

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 06:40:21 PM »
At this point with the new waist mandate,

hahahahahahahahahaa!
Ron Paul 2012

body88

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 06:40:54 PM »
haha, body88 you tool. Gh15 knows his stuff, and here you are again spewing ang flapping your fat mouth.

Your a fatmouth body88, you can talk down on everyones physique, funny how we have never seen yours.

stfu now, asshat.

Talk down??? I constantly comment positively about peoples physiques on here and pros. I tell people they look good when they do. You are dumb as rocks! Your just mad your a short  fat bald ugly Greek :-[

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 06:43:23 PM »
Talk down??? i constantly give props top people who deserve it. Yourjust mad your a short  fat bald ugly greek :-[

haha, thats some bullshit!! hahaha..this board makes members, fat, and ugly..its great! haha
I dwarf you, your nothing.

body88

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 06:44:46 PM »
haha, thats some bullshit!! hahaha..this board makes members, fat, and ugly..its great! haha
I dwarf you, your nothing.

haha you look like moe from the three stooges! Good for you... You dwarf a 24 year old guy who could give a shit about being "huge".

Where is your squad running in and defending you like you do them? Haha monster ass kisser!

Has your waist ever been under 34 inches?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 06:47:20 PM »
haha you look like moe from the three stooges! Good for you... You dwarf a 24 year old guy who could give a shit about being "huge".

Where is your squad running in and defending you like you do them? Haha monster ass kisser!

If I look as bad as you say, where is your pic? Im about 15lb away from looking great.  Im about 210 right now at 5;8". And actually i wear 34s..fyi..
where is your bad ass physique? You juice, so where you at fat mouth? im calling you out! "body88"

Your meltdowns, and jealousy becomes more and more apparent with every post.

Give it up, and sit down you clown "body88" haha, oh boy...

body88

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 06:48:53 PM »
If I look as bad as you say, where is your pic? Im about 15lb away from looking great.

Your meltdowns, and jealousy becomes more and more apparent with every post.

Give it up, and sit down you clown "body88" haha, oh boy...

Is that you???

AAAAHAHAHAHah im not going to type anymore. You owned me!!!! LMAO.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 04:47:16 PM »
GH15, what do you think of gustavos latest pics?