Author Topic: Legal Gear  (Read 3009 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Legal Gear
« on: September 20, 2006, 05:26:51 PM »
Products any good? 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Legal Gear
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 05:37:51 PM »
i have been using them for a long time and have always got what i paid for and i highly recomend them ;)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 05:12:07 AM »
Can u give us a link etc to sites that have these products??

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 05:59:55 AM »
Can u give us a link etc to sites that have these products??

davie

www.bodybuilding.com

Go to their online store.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 07:01:29 AM »
What makes legal gear different from the real stuff?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 09:18:09 AM »
massnutrition.com has a larger selection.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 10:41:15 AM »
IMO, they're just placebos.... if you wanna use gear... use gear.. if not, don't try to find fake junk....

buy some tren and change the label to "creatine"... maybe you'll feel better

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 01:34:12 PM »
which ones from legal are the best to try which are recommended and what results get from them

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
have tried lots of their products and never cared much for them

Dball

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 05:33:36 PM »
buy some tren and change the label to "creatine"... maybe you'll feel better

hahaha  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »
That's great guys.  And you can stop with the "If you're not takin real gear you're wastin your time" bullshit.  Some of us can't take gear cause we're in the military and actually have to be tested for that shit.  Unlike the civi world I would actually go to jail for that shit.  Do not pay a fine... do not do community service... go directly to jail.  When I get out I'll do gear.. until then I have to go with the next best thing. 

testresults

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2006, 09:51:46 PM »
That's great guys.  And you can stop with the "If you're not takin real gear you're wastin your time" bullshit.  Some of us can't take gear cause we're in the military and actually have to be tested for that shit.  Unlike the civi world I would actually go to jail for that shit.  Do not pay a fine... do not do community service... go directly to jail.  When I get out I'll do gear.. until then I have to go with the next best thing. 
Just cause your in the military, doesn't mean you should waste your $$ on supplements that don't work ... gear works!! It's a fact ... if you read the labels on any supplement it says "product MAY do this or MAY do that". Sorry you get tested, but facts are facts - not bullshit.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2006, 11:31:16 PM »
Just cause your in the military, doesn't mean you should waste your $$ on supplements that don't work ... gear works!! It's a fact ... if you read the labels on any supplement it says "product MAY do this or MAY do that". Sorry you get tested, but facts are facts - not bullshit.

If it does anywhere near what I want it to do it is not a waste.  We shall see but I've yet to be dissappointed by the supps I've taken.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 02:11:48 AM »
Again and again....Bros, the pro hormones is simply a marketing scam. The sales people realize that most potential clients are aware of gear but are either afraid to take it for health or legal reasons, or don't know exaclty what to take in what combos. Naturally they came up with the staff that is sort-of-like gear and sort-of-not but it SORT OF works... Just think for yourself!
And those in military - you get better results from mere createne and protein shakes than this rubbish. Mind you of all the waist your putting into your system. The only pro argument would indeed be placebo effect, which if strong enough can prolly generate real effect.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 10:14:32 AM »
Legal gear is not gear. If it was gear it would not be legal.  The gains off of it are small if any. And usually those new to body building or want a quick fix are conned into using them.  Just get yourself some creatine, lots of protein and glutamine.  It will be cheaper and youll be using stuff your body will actually be able to use as tools to build muscle..

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 10:21:29 AM »
Legal gear is not gear. If it was gear it would not be legal.  The gains off of it are small if any. And usually those new to body building or want a quick fix are conned into using them.  Just get yourself some creatine, lots of protein and glutamine.  It will be cheaper and youll be using stuff your body will actually be able to use as tools to build muscle..

Fair enough.  What is so great about glutamine?  Just curious.

testresults

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 01:07:09 PM »
Well said. L-Glutamine is an amino acid that aids in recovery after intense training - Which along with PROTIEN will build muscle. You build muscle not in the gym, but resting. You break muscle down in the gym - - the harder you train the longer it takes to recover - hence the glutamine. Creatine is a good supplement also - my earlier post wasn't knocking supplements - if you train hard you will see results, but if you think that the shit you get in GNC is gonna make you look like Ronnie ... you'll go broke! Trust me I've tried - even with gear your genetics have more to do with your potential. If you're just getting started BB stay with the basics and after years of training and you've reached a plateau, only then would I consider using gear. After the age of 25 your natural test levels start to drop, by your early 30's test and GH are almost a must, and that's shit your doctor can prescribe to you so you're not breaking any laws.

bigmanforlife

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 06:56:13 PM »
Brixtonbulldog, I applaud you.  Some people must feel tough when they say "if your gunna use something, use the real thing, get the juice out", because I have read that line in these forums countless times - well I am hear to try and help someone, who has a question about legal gear, because maybe they have a good reason not to use the "real stuff" - and the answer is that legal gear works. I know this by hearing other peoples comments on it and by being in the medical field and by talking with doctors of medicine and pharmacy as to the ingredients in some of the products.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »
Brixtonbulldog, I applaud you.  Some people must feel tough when they say "if your gunna use something, use the real thing, get the juice out", because I have read that line in these forums countless times - well I am hear to try and help someone, who has a question about legal gear, because maybe they have a good reason not to use the "real stuff" - and the answer is that legal gear works. I know this by hearing other peoples comments on it and by being in the medical field and by talking with doctors of medicine and pharmacy as to the ingredients in some of the products.

Thanks... I was a pharmacy tech before I joined the military and got a lot of opinions from some of the guys that used to come in for their androgel and other stuff.  I just wasn't really lifting then and didn't care as much as I do now. 

I'm taking some of legal gears stuff anyway regardless of what some of these guys think.  Their entitled to their opinion.  And most of the opinions of people who have used LG stuff like M1T and Masterdol say good things.  I'll give it a shot... waste of money or not.  We'll see.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 08:16:28 PM »
Used a bottle of Methyl 1-p stacked with Masterdrol.  3 weeks into it I actually lost my sex drive.  I was bummed about that, but I've never felt harder even on my off days.  That stack was working for strength and size gains, but I stopped 'cuz I only bought one bottle of 1-p.  You need 2 to make it a 6 week cycle.  I do not think it is total junk, and I am a hardgainer. 

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »
I agree with the above post...I used Methyl 1 P for six weeks...for the last 3 I stacked Methyl 1 Alpha with it.  I made gains and I didn't change my diet or routine.  If you want to try it go ahead.  To each his own, and what works for you may not work for the next person.  Others might be right, it could be the placebo effect, but I had good lifts for me and I also had great pumps as well. 

egoatdoor

• Getbig III
  • A thinking man's bodybuilder
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 05:10:51 PM »
I have a very good job and its too much to risk losing by getting busted, so real gear is out of the question for me. I've been trying Legal Gear the last three months and its definitely worked for me. Sure, probably not as much as the real stuff, but I'm well satisfied. And this is from someone who got no effects at all from the pro hormones when they were out.
Go hard or go home!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 06:10:59 AM »
wtf?!?!  i was in the military for 5 years.  i was very obviously on steroids part of that time and not once did anyone ever say a thing to me about it.  the military is anti steroid on paper only.  they do not care if people take stuff that makes them stronger and more aggressive. 
what unit were you in?  just curious. 
the way it was explained to me was that the only way you would ever get tested for steroids in the army is if you did something stupid and they wanted to sink you.  you would never get pulled into a random sterpid drug screening.  they are too busy dealing with all the shitbags who cant even pass the recreational drug tests to worry about steroids. 
in fact, the place ive seen more steroid use than an IFBB event, was in iraq.  true story. 
F

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 09:58:06 PM »
wtf?!?!  i was in the military for 5 years.  i was very obviously on steroids part of that time and not once did anyone ever say a thing to me about it.  the military is anti steroid on paper only.  they do not care if people take stuff that makes them stronger and more aggressive. 
what unit were you in?  just curious. 
the way it was explained to me was that the only way you would ever get tested for steroids in the army is if you did something stupid and they wanted to sink you.  you would never get pulled into a random sterpid drug screening.  they are too busy dealing with all the shitbags who cant even pass the recreational drug tests to worry about steroids. 
in fact, the place ive seen more steroid use than an IFBB event, was in iraq.  true story. 

I'm in the navy.  I live aboard ship and there are definitely those who would benefit or enjoy sinking me. 

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 02:18:12 PM »
Went from 190lbs to 205lbs in 3 weeks of Legal Gear's Materdrol when it was availible, plus lost fat, and got shit strong, and didn't do anything in my diet differently so, yes Legal gear products do work. And they're the safest pills out there.
CEA999