Author Topic: how long until anadrol is out of my system?  (Read 5055 times)

littlechris

• Getbig II
how long until anadrol is out of my system?
« on: September 20, 2006, 08:14:34 PM »
hey guys,

just wrapped up 30 days of anadrol 50.  50 mgs per day.  i went from 235lbs to now 255lbs.  very uncomfortable gaining all that weight. i find my self gasping for breath often. yes i held some water, but overall pretty solid. my strength went through the roof. was actually able to beat some personal records. i went up to 315lbs for 10 sets, 10 reps per set on the squat. and on the bent over row i did 275lbs, 10 reps.
   anyways,  i took my last pill on saturday, and am still feeling out of breath and my weight has stayed at 255 lbs. any idea how long it stays in the system?  i also still have wicked lower back pumps.  also have been running 600 mgs of test every 7 days and will stay on the test.

thanks guys.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: how long until anadrol is out of my system?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 08:32:02 PM »
Half life is around 8hrs, detectable for 2 months

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: how long until anadrol is out of my system?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 08:35:32 PM »
hey guys,

just wrapped up 30 days of anadrol 50.  50 mgs per day.  i went from 235lbs to now 255lbs.  very uncomfortable gaining all that weight. i find my self gasping for breath often. yes i held some water, but overall pretty solid. my strength went through the roof. was actually able to beat some personal records. i went up to 315lbs for 10 sets, 10 reps per set on the squat. and on the bent over row i did 275lbs, 10 reps.
   anyways,  i took my last pill on saturday, and am still feeling out of breath and my weight has stayed at 255 lbs. any idea how long it stays in the system?  i also still have wicked lower back pumps.  also have been running 600 mgs of test every 7 days and will stay on the test.

thanks guys.

back pain will go away soon ...just stretch and doing abs relieves some of the tension. youre outta breath from the weight (water)...not the drug. watch your sodium intake and do some cardio.  gallon of water a day.