Author Topic: Extremely violent fight video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5591 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Extremely violent fight video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »
I would get out of the car and face him. Ask him which way to Jamaika and if he could make the black cloud surrounding my shinny car disappear.

Nah but seriously if he would of done that for no reason I would self defend myself. Got out of the car and showed him that I am a big guy and not scared of him or his entourage. Kept my cool and told him I say 50 cents around the corner.

Well in all honesty, if I were the 125lb asian in the driver seat I woulda put that motherfugga in reverse, cranked the wheel to the left, pinned the gas pedal to the floor, smashed his ass between my car & the one next to me and did the WORLD a favor by getting rid of his ghetto ass! 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »
I cant believe how anybody could do that, especially the assholes who took out his wallet while he was unconcious. Fucking animals, nothing more, maybe less.
follow the arrows

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 10:47:12 PM »
all that needs to be done is to put a little anthrax in every rap/hiphop cd.
watch how fast society cleans up.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 01:21:03 AM »
The NAACP must be so proud of vids like these... 

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 04:19:41 AM »
Fucking animals, nothing more, maybe less.

Agreed.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 07:52:12 AM »
Those guys shoulda just gotten the heck out of there. They where clearly outnumbered.
just push some weight!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 07:56:52 AM »
I was at the gas station yesterday,  this guy was pumping gas into his truck and his girl friend turns on some rap and he yell "TURN OFF THAT black MUSIC!!!" HAHAHAH
S

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 10:51:50 AM »
I cant believe how anybody could do that, especially the assholes who took out his wallet while he was unconcious. Fucking animals, nothing more, maybe less.

Believe it. It happens. Against own race most of the time also. I'm telling you man. I used to beatdown these so called wanna be "thugs" so much growing up, I thought I was going to be the next sugar ray leonard.

I was always into athletics all the time growing up to not be around these clowns, but out and about you'd run into a crowd like that sitting outside the store like they are at home or some sh*t waiting to start something.

The funny thing is, I had a couple boys who were really "thugged out" and they didn't PREY on people who couldn't defend themselves nor did they travel in PACKS starting sh*t. They were about their $$$ and smoking weed...... and that's it. They didnt' fu(k with nobody and nobody messed with them.

These weak a$$ dudes you see beating up innocent mofo's, just look in the background....I PROMISE YOU you will see their crew 100% waiting to jump in. 

It's really sad man i'm telling you. War within my own community growing up that I never understood. Damn shame.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2006, 03:19:48 PM »
all that needs to be done is to put a little anthrax in every rap/hiphop cd.
watch how fast society cleans up.

that is the best idea I have ever heard. seriously

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2006, 03:23:19 PM »
You'd be eliminating a whole lot of white people. 

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Kids-Love-Hip-Hop/dp/0465037461

"My audience has gone from being over 95 percent Black 10 years ago to over 95 percent white today," laments Boots Riley of the Coup, whose 1994 Genocide and Juice responded to Snoop Dogg's 1993 gangsta party anthem "Gin and Juice." "We jokingly refer to our tour as the Cotton Club," he says—a reference to the 1920s and '30s Harlem jazz spot where Black musicians played to whites-only audiences.

http://www.villagevoice.com/music/0526,kitwana,65332,22.html