Author Topic: "Conservatives" are hypocrites....................  (Read 3182 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
"Conservatives" are hypocrites....................
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:17:29 AM »
i put Conservatives in quotes because its an innacurate name, REAL conservatives believe in minimizing the goverments role in people's lives and cutting government spending but todays conservatives see no problem with wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on a pointless, useless "war" in Iraq and creating program after program under the guise of "homeland security" and intrusive wiretaps, hypocrites.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: "Conservatives" are hypocrites....................
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 07:27:33 AM »
I agree.  Pointless bloodshed, pointless spending, always was pointless, started with a lie, wasn't about WMD's and was always about economic reasons regarding oil.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 08:01:45 AM »
today's Republican party would make Barry Goldwater sick, it's a joke.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 08:11:22 AM »
We'll see how great liberals are if they get power in the next elections. ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 08:16:34 AM »
I liked Reagan's way. less taxes, less spending, strong military, smaller government, less government regulation. Sadly this is not what has happened since Reagan left office.
The House that Ruth built

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 08:19:50 AM »
i'm not saying that i want them in power either, i'd rather see a true Goldwater conservative in power but it will never happen because of pressure from special interest groups.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 08:22:48 AM »
Why don't you mind your own fucking business Brit and stay out of American political discussions ;D  You can't vote here so STFU ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 08:31:25 AM »
Why don't you mind your own fucking business Brit and stay out of American political discussions ;D  You can't vote here so STFU ;D

I vote thru your mother, that whore does as I tell her.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 08:39:27 AM »

hehehehhehhee,   funny come back.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
That's better than setting yourself up, but you're going to have to come up with more than the same comeback each time.  It pissed me off the first time you did it, it lacks something when it becomes your standard goto.  Try again Brit...  Your whole country is our bitch whore and that's an unfortunate fact. ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 08:49:53 AM »
That's better than setting yourself up, but you're going to have to come up with more than the same comeback each time.  It pissed me off the first time you did it, it lacks something when it becomes your standard goto.  Try again Brit...  Your whole country is our bitch whore and that's an unfortunate fact. ;D

LOL,  Britian our's bitch?  As in "Bitch better have my money - Eat this Bitch - I'll Bitch slap you - Bend over Bitch - Bitch get me something to eat - Bitch wipe my ass?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 08:52:45 AM »
i put Conservatives in quotes because its an innacurate name, REAL conservatives believe in minimizing the goverments role in people's lives and cutting government spending but todays conservatives see no problem with wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on a pointless, useless "war" in Iraq and creating program after program under the guise of "homeland security" and intrusive wiretaps, hypocrites.

Ditto!

A real conservative would have caught or killed Osama by now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »
Ditto!

A real conservative would have caught or killed Osama by now.

'Yep.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 08:54:37 AM »

LOL,  Britian our's bitch?  As in "Bitch better have my money - Eat this Bitch - I'll Bitch slap you - Bend over Bitch - Bitch get me something to eat - Bitch wipe my ass?

;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 08:56:18 AM »
today's Republican party would make Barry Goldwater sick, it's a joke.

Same as today Democrat/Liberals would make JFK sick, he wouldn't have stood for this crap and would have probably went after the other countries more so than Bush then have Chavez and that Iranian midget assanated for talking shit about our country an leaders on our soil..........fuck em'!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 09:08:39 AM »
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

http://www.amazon.com/Impostor-George-Bankrupted-America-Betrayed/dp/0385518277/sr=1-1/qid=1158854776/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-5967903-0313529?ie=UTF8&s=books

Liberal commentators gripe so frequently about the current administration that it's become easy to tune them out, but when Bartlett, a former member of the Reagan White House, says George W. Bush has betrayed the conservative movement, his conservative credentials command attention. Bartlett's attack boils down to one key premise: Bush is a shallow opportunist who has cast aside the principles of the "Reagan Revolution" for short-term political gains that may wind up hurting the American economy as badly as, if not worse than, Nixon's did. As part of a simple, point-by-point critique of Bush's "finger-in-the-wind" approach to economic leadership, Bartlett singles out the Medicare prescription drug bill of 2003— "the worst piece of legislation ever enacted"—as a particularly egregious example of the increases in government spending that will, he says, make tax hikes inevitable.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 09:15:32 AM »
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

http://www.amazon.com/Impostor-George-Bankrupted-America-Betrayed/dp/0385518277/sr=1-1/qid=1158854776/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-5967903-0313529?ie=UTF8&s=books

Liberal commentators gripe so frequently about the current administration that it's become easy to tune them out, but when Bartlett, a former member of the Reagan White House, says George W. Bush has betrayed the conservative movement, his conservative credentials command attention. Bartlett's attack boils down to one key premise: Bush is a shallow opportunist who has cast aside the principles of the "Reagan Revolution" for short-term political gains that may wind up hurting the American economy as badly as, if not worse than, Nixon's did. As part of a simple, point-by-point critique of Bush's "finger-in-the-wind" approach to economic leadership, Bartlett singles out the Medicare prescription drug bill of 2003— "the worst piece of legislation ever enacted"—as a particularly egregious example of the increases in government spending that will, he says, make tax hikes inevitable.

Oh look, another Liberal written book about GWB filled with Liberal lies.......nothing but Bush hatred. Bartlett is the Dick Morris of the Conservatives!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 09:16:14 AM »
Wow, liberals ganging up on a poor definsive conservative, real classy fellas! :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 09:22:06 AM »
Same as today Democrat/Liberals would make JFK sick, he wouldn't have stood for this crap and would have probably went after the other countries more so than Bush then have Chavez and that Iranian midget assanated for talking shit about our country an leaders on our soil..........f**k em'!!

I think basically we are all saying our current leaders smoke pole.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 09:24:01 AM »
NeoConservatives are hypocrites.

As sarcasm mentioned, these asswipes that are currently making a mess of things aren't real conservatives.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 09:27:44 AM »
Wow, liberals ganging up on a poor definsive conservative, real classy fellas! :P
What fucking kind of statement is that lol... Couldn't think of anything good to say that didn't involve my mother lol... Liberals gang up on poor defensless cons... boo hoo ;D Cry me a Rivera...  ;D Like that time I sat there listening to Chuck Norris cry about getting picked on by Liberals... WTF??? Something really pathetic about Chuck crying to fox news about liberal's picking on him :P

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 09:59:43 AM »
I think basically we are all saying our current leaders smoke pole.

Yep...on both sides!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 12:31:40 PM »
i'm not saying that i want them in power either, i'd rather see a true Goldwater conservative in power but it will never happen because of pressure from special interest groups.

Everybodys on the Take.....Remember something called the Savings and Loan Debacle Reps and Dems....both dirty

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 10:52:49 PM »
Bush and conservatism are so opposed its not funny.....we're spending ourselves into the ground.....the libs will be twice as bad as Bush has opened the door to free wheeling spending.
L