Author Topic: .  (Read 1889 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« on: September 22, 2006, 01:01:12 AM »

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: clen intake
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:00:15 AM »
1 in the morning with breakfast, 1 with lunch. Also depends on the strength of the clen. No need to do them before cardio, you won't need to, and your stomach will thank you if you take it with food. But hey these are just my 2 cents and what I do.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 09:02:42 AM »
do u guys pop all the tabs at once?....empty stomach, before cardio?...or after a meal, or split them throughout the day?....or it doesn't matter....oppinions please

usually split up.... dont take them after 6 or 7 at night....so you be able to sleep

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »
the dosages i see are 2 mcg.  what strength do u have

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 11:25:51 AM »
i pop 6 at once first thing in the morning at 0,02 a piece. do i need to split them up?....arnold jr. what do u think?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 11:26:05 AM »
i meant 20 mcg.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 11:39:24 AM »
You don't have to spilt it up...it's got a half life of around 36hrs.
Sometimes though, if it has been a while since I've run clen, I will split it up just so I'm not taking such a large dose right off the bat and this allows me to get used to it...after that, I just take it either first thing in the morning, or about an hr before training,,,wither way I prefer to take it on an empty stomach.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 11:43:23 AM »
I usually split the clen up into two doses (about six hours apart). That usually keeps me from getting too jittery.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 11:52:17 AM »
when starting a cycle with clen how should it be run.  I know that it prgresses (dosage) every couple of days then tapers back down, 2 weeks on and 2 off.  How many pills are actually needed to run an effective cycle.  I wanted to add it to my first cycle that includes test e, winny and eq.  not sure if i should run cytomel too

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 12:40:38 PM »
thanx arnie...u where right on the money.....and it make's u jitterry as helll...but that's all right

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 02:30:52 PM »
when starting a cycle with clen how should it be run.  I know that it prgresses (dosage) every couple of days then tapers back down, 2 weeks on and 2 off.  How many pills are actually needed to run an effective cycle.  I wanted to add it to my first cycle that includes test e, winny and eq.  not sure if i should run cytomel too
No, you do not tapper back down...you tapper up until you get to the desired dose, and run this for 2wks, then take 2wks off...a lot of people will run an ECA stack in the 2wk off period. After the 2wks off, you start the clen back up again, but this time you should be able to start at the dose yo left off at...for example, if you ended at 120mcg ed the first 2wks, then on your next run, start again at 120mcg ed.

As far as how many pills you need, there is no way to answer that. That depends on how much you plan on running as well as what the pills are dosed at.

As for Cytomel, that's a totally different animal, and it is not run like clen nor is it a compatible substitute...they are different. Running the Cytomel will greatly affect your ability to burn fat, and along with clen you will burn a butt load of it.

For your first cycle, I would forgo the Cytomel, try to keep things simple and effective. A test, winny, Eq cycle will be a good first cycle, add in clen if you want, but hold back the T-3 until you have a couple cycles under you belt.