Author Topic: PDI Rule Book?  (Read 1915 times)

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
PDI Rule Book?
« on: September 22, 2006, 11:20:35 AM »
Can someone point me toward where a copy can be atttained?
Thanks.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PDI Rule Book?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »

Now that would be very interesting. But I don't think the PDI is a federation. They are a for-profit company that is in the entertainment of bodybuilding. Would such a company have a rule book? As far as I know, press releases are the only thing we have had so far. But a good question.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »

Now that would be very interesting. But I don't think the PDI is a federation. They are a for-profit company that is in the entertainment of bodybuilding. Would such a company have a rule book? As far as I know, press releases are the only thing we have had so far. But a good question.

Actually I think Wayne formed it purposelly not to be exclusively for BB.  As you know he is involved with the MMA too.  I think that is one reason why Bodybuilding is not in the title.
No Worries 4 me

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 12:25:36 PM »
Actually I think Wayne formed it purposelly not to be exclusively for BB.  As you know he is involved with the MMA too.  I think that is one reason why Bodybuilding is not in the title.

Good point. So there are no rules for the bodybuilding aspect?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »
It's like the Outback.  No rules, Just right ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 12:56:32 PM »
Good point. So there are no rules for the bodybuilding aspect?

I thought I saw it.  Let me look.  If I did it was what Wayne emaied me. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 06:40:02 PM »
If they are a corporation they have to follow certain guidelines and I'm sure they have must have somekind of rule book. Even if they didn't it still doesn't excuse the hipocracy of the IFBB!

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 08:41:45 AM »
If they are a corporation they have to follow certain guidelines and I'm sure they have must have somekind of rule book. Even if they didn't it still doesn't excuse the hipocracy of the IFBB!

The person/company who has no rules cannot violate those rules. That is why I am asking about the PDI rule book. If it does not exist, it cannot be criticized. If the PDI grows to the size of the IFBB, at some point, one supposes, some form of rule book will need to be in place. Or not.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 11:08:30 AM »
The person/company who has no rules cannot violate those rules. That is why I am asking about the PDI rule book. If it does not exist, it cannot be criticized. If the PDI grows to the size of the IFBB, at some point, one supposes, some form of rule book will need to be in place. Or not.

After running the IFBB for so many years I am pretty sure Wayne knows what has to be done. And just because you haven't seen a rule book doesn't mean it isn't there.  Email Wayne and ask him

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 01:37:59 PM »
After running the IFBB for so many years I am pretty sure Wayne knows what has to be done. And just because you haven't seen a rule book doesn't mean it isn't there.  Email Wayne and ask him

I have not seen a lot of things in this world, but nonetheless accept their existence.

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 08:32:49 AM »
Dear Joe,

We are a sport entertainment corporation, not a sports federation.

Wayne

Joe Roark <joe@ironhistory.com> wrote:
--
Hi Wayne,
Is there a rule book for PDI bodybuilding? If so, where is it
available?
Thanks,
Joe Roark