Author Topic: How is my cycle?  (Read 2179 times)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
How is my cycle?
« on: September 22, 2006, 06:25:24 PM »
looking to start this in 2-3 weeks

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Also will run Clen/T3 during this also, Clen 2 on 2 off, and T3 throughout

any thoughts, my main goal is losing BF while retaining muscle mass while using the T3

diet will be tight and cardio everyday 30-45 minutes

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: How is my cycle?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:11:01 PM »
Nolva is fine during a cycle, but a-dex is what I would use...more efficient IMO.

How much T-3 are you planning on using during thus cycle? Have you used it before? 10 wks of T-3 is a chunk, you might consider running it only the last 6wks. I have run it for an extended period before, but at the beginning it was at a very low dose. When I use tren, it has a tendency to lower thyroid levels and raise   prolactin, so I ran 25mcg for 8wks and then the final 6wks I ramped up to 150mcg ed and back down. But in the case of your cycle I don't see the need to run it that long. If you have never used it before, you do not know how it will effect you once you come off...everyone is a little different. Me, I do have a slight rebound when coming off of it, and for a while, fat gain is very easy, so I have to be really carefull until things sort of "normalize." If you run it too long, and you are unaware of how it will effect your system, you could end up being one of those people that rebound really bad and come out looking like crap...your call.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 10:53:07 AM »
Nolva is fine during a cycle, but a-dex is what I would use...more efficient IMO.

How much T-3 are you planning on using during thus cycle? Have you used it before? 10 wks of T-3 is a chunk, you might consider running it only the last 6wks. I have run it for an extended period before, but at the beginning it was at a very low dose. When I use tren, it has a tendency to lower thyroid levels and raise   prolactin, so I ran 25mcg for 8wks and then the final 6wks I ramped up to 150mcg ed and back down. But in the case of your cycle I don't see the need to run it that long. If you have never used it before, you do not know how it will effect you once you come off...everyone is a little different. Me, I do have a slight rebound when coming off of it, and for a while, fat gain is very easy, so I have to be really carefull until things sort of "normalize." If you run it too long, and you are unaware of how it will effect your system, you could end up being one of those people that rebound really bad and come out looking like crap...your call.

Arnold you are right...I will run it last 6 weeks of my cycle at 25 mcg ed...I am not one of those more is better types...also would you be opposed to a 20 week cycle as opposed to a ten week and if I do 20 do I take 20 off before next cycle?

Thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 12:54:26 PM »
wasting too much money on anchileries. and running them at the wrong time- like arnold said ou want very minimal amounts of adex- .5mg EOD at most.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 01:50:57 PM »
Arnold you are right...I will run it last 6 weeks of my cycle at 25 mcg ed...I am not one of those more is better types...also would you be opposed to a 20 week cycle as opposed to a ten week and if I do 20 do I take 20 off before next cycle?

Thanks
20wks could be a great cycle, honestly I believe 10wks is too short.
As far as how long you stay off after a 20wk cycle, that's up to you. I'll run a 20wk cycle but I do not stay off for 20wks...more like 10-12wks. If you go the long cycle route, after PCT, say 4-5wks after, get your blood work done, make sure every thing is in check. If everything checks out good, start planning out your next cycle, if some of the numbers are a little off, stay off and get rechecked a little later.

Just an FYI, I always stay on top of my numbers when on a cycle, I get blood work done before and after a cycle, and if the cycle is long, say 20+wks I'll get it checked in the middle as well. I also keep a close watch on my BP...I've never had trouble with BP, but when using AAS it's a good idea to keep an eye on it.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 03:23:58 PM »
20wks could be a great cycle, honestly I believe 10wks is too short.
As far as how long you stay off after a 20wk cycle, that's up to you. I'll run a 20wk cycle but I do not stay off for 20wks...more like 10-12wks. If you go the long cycle route, after PCT, say 4-5wks after, get your blood work done, make sure every thing is in check. If everything checks out good, start planning out your next cycle, if some of the numbers are a little off, stay off and get rechecked a little later.

Just an FYI, I always stay on top of my numbers when on a cycle, I get blood work done before and after a cycle, and if the cycle is long, say 20+wks I'll get it checked in the middle as well. I also keep a close watch on my BP...I've never had trouble with BP, but when using AAS it's a good idea to keep an eye on it.

thanks and will do

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 07:24:58 PM »
looking to start this in 2-3 weeks

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Also will run Clen/T3 during this also, Clen 2 on 2 off, and T3 throughout

any thoughts, my main goal is losing BF while retaining muscle mass while using the T3

diet will be tight and cardio everyday 30-45 minutes

increase test up to 600-800 mg wk, rest looks good...
w