Author Topic: I will never bring up the topic again.  (Read 3232 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I will never bring up the topic again.
« on: September 22, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »
I have no need to ever bring up the Pentagon "attack" again.   You see, I discovered this page which cites media sources, photographic evidence, video footage, and other credible sources.  They completely destroy the Official story of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/timeline.html

If I have ever made you laugh, ever made you think, ever made you an avatar or helped you with a website question, please, spend 5 or 10 minutes of your day reading this page.  It's very easy to read, lots of pictures and graphics, and it pretty much punches about 200 holes in the Official pentagon story.  Cheers! 

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: I will never bring up the topic again.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 10:10:04 PM »

If I have ever made you laugh, ever made you think, ever made you an avatar or helped you with a website question

Its been a helluva ride hasnt it  :'(

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 10:26:25 PM »
I have no need to ever bring up the Pentagon "attack" again.   You see, I discovered this page which cites media sources, photographic evidence, video footage, and other credible sources.  They completely destroy the Official story of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/timeline.html

If I have ever made you laugh, ever made you think, ever made you an avatar or helped you with a website question, please, spend 5 or 10 minutes of your day reading this page.  It's very easy to read, lots of pictures and graphics, and it pretty much punches about 200 holes in the Official pentagon story.  Cheers! 

Oh.....please shoot me now, I can't take it anymore, I haven't even opened it and I already know it's another liberal conspiracy site......NNnnnnnnoooooo oooooooooo :'(!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 10:27:59 PM »
Oh.....please shoot me now, I can't take it anymore, I haven't even opened it and I already know it's another liberal conspiracy site......NNnnnnnnoooooo oooooooooo :'(!!!

Quick, ...someone give me a gun!  :P
(just trying to be helpful to I-One)
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 10:29:25 PM »
Quick, ...someone give me a gun!  :P
(just trying to be helpful to I-One)

Please, your a Liberal in Canada.....do you even know what a gun is??

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 10:57:12 PM »

Uh-huh, ...I'd be happy to demonstrate for you too
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 11:09:14 PM »
I have no need to ever bring up the Pentagon "attack" again.    

Promise?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 11:40:55 PM »

IMHO, the conspiracy theorists aren't "liberal", or supportive of Democrats per se. I doubt most of them votes.

These guys just don't trust the government, check the TV series "The Lone Gunmen" for reference. ;D

Had it been a Democrat in office, you would probably have seen the same people thinking up alternative theories.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 11:50:47 PM »
IMHO, the conspiracy theorists aren't "liberal", or supportive of Democrats per se. I doubt most of them votes.

These guys just don't trust the government, check the TV series "The Lone Gunmen" for reference. ;D

Had it been a Democrat in office, you would probably have seen the same people thinking up alternative theories.

YIP
Zack

I really think that people fail to see that it really is a Dem/Rep thing...just look at the sources!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 11:51:56 PM »
More CTers are repubs, actually.  strong constitutional and justice types.

many dems and libs are quite blunty, too lazy lol...

mr I-
The site I posted is actually made up entirely of mainstream media releases :)

it just lays out all the info (with links so you can verify everything was originally published by a reputable site).  This info shows a lot of glaring errors in the official story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 11:54:03 PM »
I've read maybe ten books on 911, and probably 8 of them were from repubs and/or strong conservatives.  Many activists on the 911 truth side are strong constitutional types.

I vote repub.  all other issues I believe in.  And I support the war, so long as it isn't solely justified by a false 911 attack.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 01:56:15 AM »
ahahahahaha.... You clearly don't know Canada...  Stop listening to Ann Coulter.

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 03:13:35 PM »
You are all wrong, I just found a site that proves without a doubt that Aliens were responsible for 9/11.

www.wearefromspaceandble wupthetowerswehatebushan dhavealloftheplanesinour cigarshapedspaceshipands omehowyouearthlingshavef igureditout.com

oh yeah, if you wrap aluminum foil around your head and tap your right heal with your left thumb while drinking a glass of milk through a straw, a secret link appears that shows you what really happened on 9/11.  It also has links to who really killed JFK, what really happened to the New Orleans levees, where D.B. Coopers money is stashed.  The inside of bigfoots cave, The Loch Ness monster cam, chupacabra pups, the moon landing soundstage, and Elvis singing to the aliens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 03:55:51 PM »
You are all wrong, I just found a site that proves without a doubt that Aliens were responsible for 9/11.

www.wearefromspaceandble wupthetowerswehatebushan dhavealloftheplanesinour cigarshapedspaceshipands omehowyouearthlingshavef igureditout.com

oh yeah, if you wrap aluminum foil around your head and tap your right heal with your left thumb while drinking a glass of milk through a straw, a secret link appears that shows you what really happened on 9/11.  It also has links to who really killed JFK, what really happened to the New Orleans levees, where D.B. Coopers money is stashed.  The inside of bigfoots cave, The Loch Ness monster cam, chupacabra pups, the moon landing soundstage, and Elvis singing to the aliens.

You enjoy using insulting humor more than you enjoy finding out about the true perpetrators of a terrorist attack against your nation.

Quite the patriot, you are!

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 04:26:50 PM »
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

I AM a true patriot,,,do those who refuse to conform to conspiracy theroies that you perpetuate fall to being non-patriots in your book?   No one should have been insulted by my previous post unless it truly applies. 

Where exactly did the plane wreckage come from inside and outside of the Pentagon?  how would all of the people involved kept quiet this long?  unless there's a real time surveillance video, not time lapse, the missile theroy holds no water.  I have friends that have been killed in Beirut and Afghanistan so please don't lecture about doing research on who attacked America.  there's more than enough proof,  you'll have to live with not being able to make everyone believe your opinion.  Not to mention the old saying about opinions anyway.  Your mind is set, so is mine - stalemate

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »
I have friends that have been killed in Beirut and Afghanistan so please don't lecture about doing research on who attacked America.

Sorry to hear you had friends killed in Beirut and Lebanon, ...but what does that have to do with who pulled off 911? ???
w

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 05:00:31 PM »
nothing really, just a qualifier that I don't get all my info from web pages.  The real perpetrators of 9/11 died in the planes that crashed into the Towers, Pentagon and the field in Pa.  The next step is to get rid of those who financed it, trained them and are training more to attack again.  Our Armed Forces are working their butts off to do just that.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 05:08:18 PM »
nothing really, just a qualifier that I don't get all my info from web pages.  The real perpetrators of 9/11 died in the planes that crashed into the Towers, Pentagon and the field in Pa.  The next step is to get rid of those who financed it, trained them and are training more to attack again.  Our Armed Forces are working their butts off to do just that.

Your friends in the armed forces should have stayed home. It wasn't their fight.
It's up to congress to get rid of them, and they should start with Impeachment.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 05:44:59 PM »

So, because you have friends who died on one side of the world, you know more than the rest of us about the inner workings of NORAD on Sept 11th?

Tell me - who do you think ordered the fighter pilots to circle in the ocean at 500 mph instead of going after the targets being tracked, at their top speed of 1875 mph?

Do you think Osama somehow over-rode NORAD that day?   

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 06:04:58 PM »
Your friends in the armed forces should have stayed home. It wasn't their fight.
It's up to congress to get rid of them, and they should start with Impeachment.

what does that have to do with 9/11?  to use your previous question.

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 06:19:07 PM »
So, because you have friends who died on one side of the world, you know more than the rest of us about the inner workings of NORAD on Sept 11th?

Tell me - who do you think ordered the fighter pilots to circle in the ocean at 500 mph instead of going after the targets being tracked, at their top speed of 1875 mph?

Do you think Osama somehow over-rode NORAD that day?   

There you go again, stating things that were never written.  Just like a good conspiracy guru.  i never, have ever said I know more than anyone else about 9/11.  Twist all that doesn't fall into your mindset.  I don't know who ordered them to circle, please tell me your firsthand knowledge of it?  what happened to flight 93?  please share with me/us your firsthand scientific knowledge of what happened that day.  Please do not refer me to someone Else's research or website.

I would still like to hear your explanation regarding the plane wreckage at the Pentagon when you are a proponent of the it wasn't a plane theory.

I saw what the rest of the world saw that day, and there has been nothing said that has shown me the grand conspiracy theories being promoted by some.

The people I know were killed by Muslim extremists, not some sinister gov't conspiracy.  They were doing their job, a job they volunteered for in order to make sure we can have this dumb ass argument over the internet.
and it is insulting/cowardly, and I am not referring to you 240, to state they should have stayed home.  Congress should get rid of them? please, go bury your head in the sand and pretend that it will all be better when you take it back out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »
There you go again, stating things that were never written.  Just like a good conspiracy guru.  i never, have ever said I know more than anyone else about 9/11.  Twist all that doesn't fall into your mindset.  I don't know who ordered them to circle, please tell me your firsthand knowledge of it?  what happened to flight 93?  please share with me/us your firsthand scientific knowledge of what happened that day.  Please do not refer me to someone Else's research or website.

Why would you want to redirect the converssation to Flight 93?  Would you like to talk about the pentagon first?

I would still like to hear your explanation regarding the plane wreckage at the Pentagon when you are a proponent of the it wasn't a plane theory.

Two 6-ton titanium engines 'vaporized'.  Impossible, as jet fuel cannot burn titanium - just can't reach those temps.  And the wrecake found could have fit inside the back of one pickup truck.  Where did the rest of the plane go?

I saw what the rest of the world saw that day, and there has been nothing said that has shown me the grand conspiracy theories being promoted by some.

You saw what the rest of the world did. LMAO.  NONE of us saw a plane hit the pentagon that day.  The CNN and FOX reporters that were first on the scene told America "I see NO evidence of a plane crash here".  None of us saw a plane, dude.  Even those on the scene, 200 feet from the hole, saw no plane.

The people I know were killed by Muslim extremists, not some sinister gov't conspiracy.  They were doing their job, a job they volunteered for in order to make sure we can have this dumb ass argument over the internet.
and it is insulting/cowardly, and I am not referring to you 240, to state they should have stayed home.  Congress should get rid of them? please, go bury your head in the sand and pretend that it will all be better when you take it back out.

I am sorry for your loss.  But those events where people were lost in war, are separate from the events on 9/11. 

If you believe nothing else about what 9/11 skeptics say, just think to yourself - why did NORAD tell all the planes to go the wrong way, when the FAA was giving NORAD very good info on exactly where flight 77 and 93 were?  For 48 minutes, the FAA tracked flight 77 and was on the phone with NORAD.  The planes were scrambled to intercept, then oddly TURNED AROUND and circled slowly over the ocean for no reason.  After circling for a bit, they cruised in at a slow 500 mph (out of a possible 1875 mph), and were too late.

Doesn't this scream "that is some shady shit" to you?

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 07:22:45 PM »
Again 240, Tell me what happened that day, I did not try to redirect the topic, 9/11 was not just the pentagon.

and NO ONE observed a missile hit the Pentagon, not even people 200 feet away, not even the CNN or FOX reporters.

I'm glad I made you laugh, but did you see things that no one else watching that day saw?  If so you should be in washington pounding on doors demanding to be heard.  I saw the planes hit the towers, like everyone else, I saw the destruction at the Pentagon and a time lapse video that shows the Pentagon being struck.  Why is that so funny to you anyway?

3135  or 3050 degrees for titanium to melt, jet fuel burns at 3500 degrees, hmmmmm other sites say its only 1926 degrees which is correct?  non 9/11 sites only were checked

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2006, 07:26:02 PM »
I have no need to ever bring up the Pentagon "attack" again.    

Liar.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2006, 07:35:19 PM »

There are many who will see the same thing, ...and only those with the proper perspective will understand it's significance or it's meaning.

I don't think Congress should do away with the armed forces, ...just impeach those who abuse the trust placed in those who would command the armed forces who send them into areas around the world to die so their political backers can get rich, and to fulfill a ver UNAmerican agenda. My head is not in the sand, ...but neither is my blood boiling to the point where it has constricted my brain or ability to think or reason. And my thirst for vengeance is not so great that I am willing to release it's pent up fury on any innocent bystander or nation. Again, my condolences for your losses.
w