Author Topic: Israel threatened to wipe us all off the face of the map.  (Read 15386 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Israel threatened to wipe us all off the face of the map.
« on: September 23, 2006, 04:05:07 AM »
The war game

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,1046411,00.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Israel threatened to wipe us all off the face of the map.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 06:46:38 AM »
OOOPS....  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 07:30:38 AM »
Well... if England was being attacked, and it looked like it would go under, I would end every other fucker along with me.

Let's say China got into a position where they gained enough power to attack the US and was devastating you up to the point where you knew it was over, wouldn't you send the world away with some fireworks?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 07:49:28 AM »
Well... if England was being attacked, and it looked like it would go under, I would end every other fucker along with me.

Let's say China got into a position where they gained enough power to attack the US and was devastating you up to the point where you knew it was over, wouldn't you send the world away with some fireworks?

The US got a whole lotta nukes baby.... Bring it!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 07:51:56 AM »

No you stupid psycho fucktard... If America was under attack and it looked like we were going down, I wouldn't be open for bombing the f**k out of Chile for it.   ::) You're serious?  bomb the fuck out of peoples who had nothing to do with the conflict?  How Noble of you ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 07:54:27 AM »
The war game

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,1046411,00.html
how dare you Berserker, you must be an anti semite and a holocaust denier, oye vay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 07:55:40 AM »
how dare you Berserker, you must be an anti semite and a holocaust denier, oye vay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
yada yada yada ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »
No you stupid psycho fucktard... If America was under attack and it looked like we were going down, I wouldn't be open for bombing the f**k out of Chile for it.   ::) You're serious?  bomb the f**k out of peoples who had nothing to do with the conflict?  How Noble of you ::)

Not chile, but i'd send enough nukes in the direction of China to last a life time.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 08:24:17 AM »
Not chile, but i'd send enough nukes in the direction of China to last a life time.
Then you just 100% completely changed the point... I'll take this as a re-thinking of your statement and Israel's stance as being wrong.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »
the Israeli's are the biggest terrorists on earth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 08:27:22 AM »
Oh incase it didn't fully sink in Nordic, London will be bombed by Israel if Iran attacks them and are close to winning. I would hope that wouldn't be cool with you.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 08:31:04 AM »

Ok muzzie boy... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 08:31:12 AM »
This very statement made by Israel is terroristic in nature.  Is it not a threat violence to all the people of the world?... I guess there's some extra motivation to side with Israel if you think not doing so might your destruction.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 09:16:49 AM »
that picture is very offensive, can you lesae change it
Valhalla awaits.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 09:57:29 AM »
nuns love the cock as much as any woman, stop being sensitive, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »

well, from a peoples that boiled christ in semen and shit, would you expect anything else?
rons acunt

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 10:01:53 AM »
nuns love the cock as much as any woman, stop being sensitive, hahahaha.

Your mum loves teh jewish cock.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 10:24:29 AM »
What is with everybody being so offended with everything lately ::) It's a statement and it is a serious statement on christian morality and the attack on human sexuality.  If one of the mods thinks it's overboard, they'll tell me and i'll change it, go bitch to them.  The series of works is based on The Letters of a Portuguese Nun written by the 17th century Franciscan nun, Marianna Alcoforado.  From my persepctive, you can take your cencership nazi ways to mayhem if you don't like it.  It's hardly worse than what many have included in their avatars.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 10:27:12 AM »
well, from a peoples that boiled christ in semen and shit, would you expect anything else?
WHOA.... I missed that part :-X You're kidding right :-\

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2006, 10:31:16 AM »

It was the muslims that murdered 3000+ of your countrymen not the jews

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 10:37:06 AM »

It was actually elements of both, and neither.

Have you seen who really gained from 911?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 10:48:39 AM »
What is with everybody being so offended with everything lately ::) It's a statement and it is a serious statement on christian morality and the attack on human sexuality.  If one of the mods thinks it's overboard, they'll tell me and i'll change it, go bitch to them.  The series of works is based on The Letters of a Portuguese Nun written by the 17th century Franciscan nun, Marianna Alcoforado.  From my persepctive, you can take your cencership nazi ways to mayhem if you don't like it.  It's hardly worse than what many have included in their avatars.

I love the image in your sig line. I think it's beautiful.

This is off topic but... The Letters of a Portuguese Nun weren't actually written by the nun, just supposed to be hot convos between the nun and her lover.  I think it was a man who wrote it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 10:52:26 AM »
Better review all the material on the cheering Israelis released 71 days after being taken into custody right after 9-11... In an incredible display of foot in mouth syndrome, one of the men on ABC pronounced, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event." Oh boy, how stupid did they want us to be...  So Israelis members of the mossad were there to document the event by their own admission but it's out of the question to ask if they had any involvement... LOL....  Oh, where is the documentation/video they made of the event???  Hmmmm..... If you all can't at least see there is something not right with the official accounts, you have all truly partaken in the ruby red tropical punch ;D

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2006, 11:02:03 AM »
WHOA.... I missed that part :-X You're kidding right :-\

" Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.
rons acunt

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 11:06:09 AM »
I love the image in your sig line. I think it's beautiful.

This is off topic but... The Letters of a Portuguese Nun weren't actually written by the nun, just supposed to be hot convos between the nun and her lover.  I think it was a man who wrote it.

Thanks, I think so too!  ;D
There is some controversy over who wrote the letters and it is possibile that she did write the letters.  But either way, they're still important works :)