Author Topic: Israel threatened to wipe us all off the face of the map.  (Read 15402 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Israel threatened to wipe us all off the face of the map.
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »
" Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.
OH Man!!!  Sick...
And we're bitching about Mulsims having their 40 whatever virgins at death?
http://www.come-and-hear.com/gittin/gittin_57.html#57a_2

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »
OH Man!!!  Sick...
And we're bitching about Mulsims having their 40 whatever virgins at death?
http://www.come-and-hear.com/gittin/gittin_57.html#57a_2

You should read what they write about Gentiles (ie: non jews) oh yes, they have the whole gamut of noahide shit for us

At least with the muslims its just religion, with the jews this is racial, and whats more, its written in their holy book that they should lie about this agenda to the dumb goyim
rons acunt

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 11:32:33 AM »
It was actually elements of both, and neither.

Have you seen who really gained from 911?

No, I don't buy into all your conspiracies surrounding 9/11, I do admire your persistence in seeking what you think to be the truth because I do think that there is some truth to be found.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 11:48:37 AM »
You should read what they write about Gentiles (ie: non jews) oh yes, they have the whole gamut of noahide shit for us

At least with the muslims its just religion, with the jews this is racial, and whats more, its written in their holy book that they should lie about this agenda to the dumb goyim
Interesting finds.... I only think it's fair that if we're going to be critical of the follies of one religion, it would be pure hypocritical not to examine all religions for egregious faults, especially the closet religion standing opposed to criticized religion that being Islam and Christianity, which with Islam, I admit to not knowing very much about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 11:49:05 AM »
No, I don't buy into all your conspiracies surrounding 9/11, I do admire your persistence in seeking what you think to be the truth because I do think that there is some truth to be found.  

Be sure to check out the "CentCom Sgt speaks out" thread. A sgt with high security clearance has broken the silence.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 12:29:38 PM »
Interesting finds.... I only think it's fair that if we're going to be critical of the follies of one religion, it would be pure hypocritical not to examine all religions for egregious faults, especially the closet religion standing opposed to criticized religion that being Islam and Christianity, which with Islam, I admit to not knowing very much about.

Sure, but be aware that both of those institutions are babylonian jewish created entities, both [of which] are used in the unfolding dialectical progression toward the new one world religion of satanism for the goyim (essentially a jewish supremacist planet that will be hell on earth for the goyim to live in (note: 'goyim' is used - by jews - as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew, although I bet nobody complains to Ron about it?)

A dialectical progression wherein the ultimate synthesis is the one world talmudic superstate, wherein a jewish supremacist elite will rule the muddy goyim from afar as part of the souless nationless global village as crafted by zionist freemasonic hands

I direct your attention to Bush signing in of the Noahide laws:

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/7laws.html

Why did he - a christian, American leader - do that? probably for the same reasons he enjoys druidic ritual at bohemian grove
rons acunt

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 12:50:05 PM »
give me a break, israel is strong, but only for their size. they are like a 120lb guy who can bench 300. they may be strong, but they still only weight 120lbs. the huge guy who weighs 300 and benches 400 will still kick their ass when i comes down to it through the sheer size difference.

when all's said and done, Israel is still only the size of the dallas-ftworth metroplex, in population and probably area as well LOL. there is now way they can rank themselves '2nd or 3rd' in the world.
they are talking about owning europe? ha, england or france could crush them like a bug, and thats not even considering what germany could do to them

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 01:00:24 PM »
Jesus John... Is that Kaz fucking a tank in your avatar :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 01:05:32 PM »
wherein the ultimate synthesis is the one world talmudic superstate, wherein a jewish supremacist elite will rule the muddy goyim from afar as part of the souless nationless global village as crafted by zionist freemasonic hands

Hey >:( that's what I've been trying to tell everyone ;D Except for the "from afar" part... I believe they are going to destroy most of the world and select surviving children will be brought from everyone to Colorado where they plan to start a new civilization of sorts.  It sound's really Morlock and Eloy to me but whatever... From this will be the new order of the ages or whatever... ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »
give me a break, israel is strong, but only for their size. they are like a 120lb guy who can bench 300. they may be strong, but they still only weight 120lbs. the huge guy who weighs 300 and benches 400 will still kick their ass when i comes down to it through the sheer size difference.

when all's said and done, Israel is still only the size of the dallas-ftworth metroplex, in population and probably area as well LOL. there is now way they can rank themselves '2nd or 3rd' in the world.
they are talking about owning europe? ha, england or france could crush them like a bug, and thats not even considering what germany could do to them

nice analogy . . . but it doesn't work.

Moshe Dayan, DSO . . . a great man.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2006, 08:27:29 PM »
nice analogy . . . but it doesn't work.

Moshe Dayan, DSO . . . a great man.
what doesnt work?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2006, 08:36:24 PM »
what doesnt work?

2. israel's nuclear capacity would be enough to overwhelm any of the countries you listed b/c of their relatively small size and the capability of the Israeli air-force. apart from the US, the only countries that could theoretically "rebound" from a nuclear attack are Russia and China. Maybe India's on that list now, but I don't know.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2006, 09:48:27 PM »
YOU FORGOT TO DELETE THIS THREAD TOO YOU FUCKERS.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2006, 09:55:06 PM »
The man was right.... Israel is about 4th or 5th more likely. 

And all you idiots took that statement out of context.  His point was basically Isreal is stronger than everyone thinks and this is what we are capable of.  He threatened nothing... only stated he would do whatever is necassary to ensure the survival of his nation.

But I guess none of that matters to all of you who were obviously just looking for one more reason to hate Israel and its people.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 10:43:32 PM »
Sure, but be aware that both of those institutions are babylonian jewish created entities, both [of which] are used in the unfolding dialectical progression toward the new one world religion of satanism for the goyim (essentially a jewish supremacist planet that will be hell on earth for the goyim to live in (note: 'goyim' is used - by jews - as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew, although I bet nobody complains to Ron about it?)

A dialectical progression wherein the ultimate synthesis is the one world talmudic superstate, wherein a jewish supremacist elite will rule the muddy goyim from afar as part of the souless nationless global village as crafted by zionist freemasonic hands

I direct your attention to Bush signing in of the Noahide laws:

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/7laws.html

Why did he - a christian, American leader - do that? probably for the same reasons he enjoys druidic ritual at bohemian grove
You are a complete and utter maniac.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha