Author Topic: "You're either with us.... OR NOT" ???  (Read 5378 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
"You're either with us.... OR NOT" ???
« on: September 23, 2006, 12:33:33 PM »
"You're either with us.... OR NOT" is exactly how Richard Armitage, yesterday on CNN, said he expressed things with pakistan...

Hmmmm...... Funny, I thought it went something like, "You're either with us, or you're against us"

Glad Armitage cleared that up  :P

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: "You're either with us.... OR NOT" ???
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 12:48:25 PM »
"You're either with us.... OR NOT" is exactly how Richard Armitage, yesterday on CNN, said he expressed things with pakistan...

Hmmmm...... Funny, I thought it went something like, "You're either with us, or you're against us"

What kind of diplomacy is that? ???

I want my Colin Powell back!!!

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 12:49:53 PM »

Dunecoon on Bill Maher was talking about that last night. He said that most moderate muslims were with the terrorists.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
I carry a glock and it's rent day.  I approach a neighbor and remind him that he's either with me, or he's with the landlord.  He can either help me pay rent, or he will be pistolwhipped back to the stone age.  As I empty his wallet for valuable resources I need, I look in the mirror and smile.  This man made a good choice to join my gang coalition of the threatened willing.

Is robbing my neighbor for rent money, any different than telling paki we'll be using their resources or they will be bombed?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 01:01:38 PM »
Interesting tidbit:

Armitage signed "The Project for the New American Century" letter (PNAC Letter) to President Bill Clinton in 1998

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »
Also remember Armitage is the guy who recently decided to take the fall in outing of Valarie Plame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 01:16:10 PM »
Also remember Armitage is the guy who recently decided to take the fall in outing of Valarie Plame.

he an ollie north for a whole new generation :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 01:19:26 PM »
I carry a glock and it's rent day.  I approach a neighbor and remind him that he's either with me, or he's with the landlord.  He can either help me pay rent, or he will be pistolwhipped back to the stone age.  As I empty his wallet for valuable resources I need, I look in the mirror and smile.  This man made a good choice to join my gang coalition of the threatened willing.

Is robbing my neighbor for rent money, any different than telling paki we'll be using their resources or they will be bombed?
It's also so Mafia like...  Exactly...  Of course he doesn't look anything like a mafia soldier :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 01:21:59 PM »
he an ollie north for a whole new generation :)
lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 01:24:15 PM »
He has no neck, ...how can you trust a man with no neck?
w

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 02:42:02 PM »

Ummmm Yes, totally different.  Horrible analogy

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »
Imperialism is only OK when the USA does it. monster hypocrisy.
w