Author Topic: Santa Susana Pro: Paco Bautista won the show!  (Read 11682 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Santa Susana Pro: Paco Bautista won the show!
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2006, 12:29:30 PM »
from the pics i've seen, ruhl should have won. 

paco was just the hometown boy.  no taper whatsoever. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2006, 12:30:37 PM »
The PDI show was won by a tatooed white-boy with blonde hair from Australia.
Dont know who came 2nd and 3rd.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2006, 12:36:38 PM »

Sorry if we know how to fix a show and make look realistic. They did it for gunter in 2002 . Why can't Spain have a little fun. If it was in Nigeria Silvio would of won. Dorian always had his English Grand Prix home coming party. Priest had Australia 2 years ago.

Have a show in Germany and give it to Ruhl then everybody can be happy.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »
complete results

1     Paco Bautista
2     Markus Ruhl
3     Dennis Wolf
4     Silvio Samuel Saviour
5     Daniele Seccarecci
6     Jaroslav Horvath
7     Sergey Shelestov
8     Marcos Chacón
9     Thomas Benagli
10     Eddie Abbew
11     Sergei Ogorodnikov
12     Hidetada Yamagishi
13     Tommi Thorvildsen
14     Jorge Jose Alves
15     Trevor Crouch
16     John Hodgson
17     Ricky Welling
18     Christian Lobarede
19     Aiman Faour
20     Manfred Petautschnig
21     Jan Morten Thonvasen
22     Armando Alcazar
23     Michelino Milazzo
24     Alison Maria
25     Chuck Sanow
26     Fabrizio Zittugro
27     Shehab Eldin Aly

Thank you  :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2006, 12:45:56 PM »

Yes from the pic. You are right.
But,you see them on stage directly,you will understand why.
Paco was just looked like some kind of alien.

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2006, 02:06:26 PM »

Holy f**k it looks like that old dude ate Vern Troyer...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2006, 06:49:49 PM »
dude ruhl was almost 100%..he was looking freaky as hell.i am also a big big fan of paco bautista.paco was overlooked too many times in the past.he deserved a good placing but beating an in shape ruhl is not wat i wanted.i had this spainsh bull in 2nd place.no way he is good enough to beat big bad ruhl...i am stil shocked..i am not gonna sleep today...holly hell...ruhl 2nd.. ??? ??? ???and paco 1st!!!!WAAAAAT!!!

Ruhl's upperbody had more mass than Paco's, but he was not as trimmed. Although smaller, Paco's chest was more detailed. He smoked Ruhl on legs, no question. Ruhl had him on mass only. Ruhl had him on front lat spread. Paco's legs may have given him the edge on Ruhl for the back lat spread. Paco nailed him on the back double bi, just as Ruhl was arguably better on front double bi.  In the end, I give it to Paco based on conditioning. Very close though. In another country, it may have swung the other way.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2006, 07:03:02 PM »
Congrats Paco on your entrance into the IFBB Pro winners' circle.
Team Goodrum!

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2006, 03:34:26 AM »
Figo is a postuguesse soccer player. Now playing in Italy.

I think Paco won cause his condition, nobady has it like him.

w

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2006, 04:23:45 AM »
And so.
When I asked Milos about this result and he said" Bull shit that Dennis didnt win.".
And told me Olympia will be "another story" mentionning the gut of Rhul (Cus Paco have big waist but he dont have that big gut.)

So HOW DO YOU THINK GET BIGGERS? IS MILOS RIGHT?

I think Milos  persist in waist line of BBers too much.And got blind of another matters like Mass and condition.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2006, 04:36:38 AM »
And so.
When I asked Milos about this result and he said" Bull shit that Dennis didnt win.".
And told me Olympia will be "another story" mentionning the gut of Rhul (Cus Paco have big waist but he dont have that big gut.)

So HOW DO YOU THINK GET BIGGERS? IS MILOS RIGHT?

I think Milos  persist in waist line of BBers too much.And got blind of another matters like Mass and condition.

I think he's totally right.  Sorry, size and conditioning are important but you cannot have a big ass guy hanging out there.  It reeks of too much drugs.  When did belly's start showing up?  When everybody and thier sister started coming in at 250+, there was not a problem in the early to mid 90's and look at pics from any show back then and they were just as hard and more defined than the guys today.  They might have only weighed in the 230's but they were awsome none the less.  Hell look at Markus when he did his first NOC, he was awsome, big, ripped, detailed....incredible.  Now he's big but looks bloated and has no detail.  You could take Markus even when he placed 5th at the olympia and put him in the 93 olympia and I bet he's place lowere.  The standard back then was so much higher...does markus even have a seratus anymore?  Shawn Ray 96, Labrada..any year for labrada, even early dorian and Ronnie in 98 are what BB should be about.  The IFBB should be pushing guys like Dugdale, heathe and Richard Jones..they all have a certain quality to thier physiques that's been missing for years.
nasser=piece of shit

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2006, 04:37:05 AM »
Does Milos persist in the waist line? I mean Dennis has not by any means one of the best waist lines
in an Olimpia stage................... .............
No way that Dennis wolf ahead of Paco and Markus.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2006, 04:39:59 AM »
I think he's totally right.  Sorry, size and conditioning are important but you cannot have a big ass guy hanging out there.  It reeks of too much drugs.  When did belly's start showing up?  When everybody and thier sister started coming in at 250+, there was not a problem in the early to mid 90's and look at pics from any show back then and they were just as hard and more defined than the guys today.  They might have only weighed in the 230's but they were awsome none the less.  Hell look at Markus when he did his first NOC, he was awsome, big, ripped, detailed....incredible.  Now he's big but looks bloated and has no detail.  You could take Markus even when he placed 5th at the olympia and put him in the 93 olympia and I bet he's place lowere.  The standard back then was so much higher...does markus even have a seratus anymore?  Shawn Ray 96, Labrada..any year for labrada, even early dorian and Ronnie in 98 are what BB should be about.  The IFBB should be pushing guys like Dugdale, heathe and Richard Jones..they all have a certain quality to thier physiques that's been missing for years.
And you think he could beat Paco also?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2006, 04:47:31 AM »
And you think he could beat Paco also?

who? Ruhl?  No.  I don't think either one of them shoudl be winning IFBB pro shows.  Sorry.  Paco, I have respect for because the guy is gigantic and he is very detailed.  He does not have a "gut" that I can remember, he has a genetically large waiste just like Jim Quinn or Rich Gaspari but his is really, really bad.  Out of all the guys in that show I'd say Wolf probably represents what a guy winning a pro show should look like.

Paco has awsome bodyparts and is a freak who can get totally ripped but he does not have the bone structure to be winning shows, he has NO taper what so ever.  He's done alot with what he has and he's fun to look at just to see how far he can take it.  Markus is gigantic that's why people love him but I don't like his physique, like i said before, he just doesn't look right to me. 
nasser=piece of shit

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2006, 04:50:09 AM »
No way that Dennis wolf ahead of Paco and Markus.
Forget my post man, I was talking about Dennis James at the Olympia.
Sorry about that, he he.

Dennis wolf on the other hand has a very good waist line and physique but is not as inpressive as
Paco and Rhul.
To be sincere I wish they went back to the more asthetic physiques in the big shows, getting tired
of mass and only mass; even if I`m born in Spain and I`m glad of Pacos victory.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2006, 04:53:23 AM »
holy hell...i am shocked..... :o :o :o.paco beats ruhl....WAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!11
I 2 that! I can't believe it! Ruhl is in HUGE condition, I don't think Paco can match Ruhl! Nevertheless, paco has great wheels!
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2006, 07:39:02 AM »
who? Ruhl?  No.  I don't think either one of them shoudl be winning IFBB pro shows.  Sorry.  Paco, I have respect for because the guy is gigantic and he is very detailed.  He does not have a "gut" that I can remember, he has a genetically large waiste just like Jim Quinn or Rich Gaspari but his is really, really bad.  Out of all the guys in that show I'd say Wolf probably represents what a guy winning a pro show should look like.

Paco has awsome bodyparts and is a freak who can get totally ripped but he does not have the bone structure to be winning shows, he has NO taper what so ever.  He's done alot with what he has and he's fun to look at just to see how far he can take it.  Markus is gigantic that's why people love him but I don't like his physique, like i said before, he just doesn't look right to me. 
dude just remember one thing..bodybuilding is all about mass freaks and you just cannot change this fact..cry all you want dude because now the judges have officially opened their eyes and they do know that the deserving should get the win.like shawn ray said on PBW interview its not just the name game in bodybuilding. for eg in case of dillet he promised that he was going to win the montreal show but came up totally flat..so you have to prove you are awesome and now the IFBB judges are really looking into the fact the the athlete is in proper condition and this time around they are actually judging without favouring a known pro bodybuilder..so your theory sucks
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2006, 07:49:45 AM »
dude just remember one thing..bodybuilding is all about mass freaks and you just cannot change this fact..cry all you want dude because now the judges have officially opened their eyes and they do know that the deserving should get the win.like shawn ray said on PBW interview its not just the name game in bodybuilding. for eg in case of dillet he promised that he was going to win the montreal show but came up totally flat..so you have to prove you are awesome and now the IFBB judges are really looking into the fact the the athlete is in proper condition and this time around they are actually judging without favouring a known pro bodybuilder..so your theory sucks

uhhhh....what in the hell are you talking about?   First I never said a word about names winning shows.  Second, I think guys can be pretty damn big and still have a tight waist, look at the 91 olympia, Sonny Schmidt was what 245?  Dorian was about the same and neither one of those guys had a gut.  I think for the size they are gaining it's not worth the gut.  That's what I was saying.  Look at the detail on Ray or even on heath that's an aspect of BB just as much as how big you are.  If you go for size for the sake of size the entire thing is moving in the wrong direction.  If Dillet showed up in Montreal looking like he did in 94 or 95 he would have stomped everybody but he's a shadow of his former self.  Compare ronnie from 98 to the guy who won the olympia last year.....what do you think better represents what BB is about?  If you say last year, you don't have a clue about BB.
nasser=piece of shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2006, 08:17:10 AM »

uhhhh....what in the hell are you talking about?   First I never said a word about names winning shows.  Second, I think guys can be pretty damn big and still have a tight waist, look at the 91 olympia, Sonny Schmidt was what 245?  Dorian was about the same and neither one of those guys had a gut.  I think for the size they are gaining it's not worth the gut.  That's what I was saying.  Look at the detail on Ray or even on heath that's an aspect of BB just as much as how big you are.  If you go for size for the sake of size the entire thing is moving in the wrong direction.  If Dillet showed up in Montreal looking like he did in 94 or 95 he would have stomped everybody but he's a shadow of his former self.  Compare ronnie from 98 to the guy who won the olympia last year.....what do you think better represents what BB is about?  If you say last year, you don't have a clue about BB.
dude to me bodybuildig is all about mass monsters.in fact mass monsters =bodybuilding.its only because of the mass monsters this sport has survived...mass monsters is the reason i love bodybuilding..this is the truth and you can't handle the truth...NATURAL AL =OWNED
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2006, 08:51:55 AM »
dude to me bodybuildig is all about mass monsters.in fact mass monsters =bodybuilding.its only because of the mass monsters this sport has survived...mass monsters is the reason i love bodybuilding..this is the truth and you can't handle the truth...NATURAL AL =OWNED

again you don't know what your talking about.  I don't understand why you wanna fight with me.  first, mass is a big part of bodybuilding but it should not be the be all end all.  If you sacrifice shape, definition and every other aspect it's not bodybuilding.  You didn't address one thing I said.  You're making an arguement about nothing.  Ronnie was gigantic in 98 and pretty much represented everything BB should be, he doesn't anymore and if you think he does you don't know a thing about BB.

Second the sport is probably the LEAST popular it's been in years.  When was the last time you saw BB on ESPN?  Shit, it was all over the tube before all of this mass monster shit started....maybe your too young to remember that.  So overall the sport has suffered since the mass monster became the it thing.

I'm sorry, you didn't own me and if you think you did you need to go ask someone what an "owning' is cause you don't have a clue.
nasser=piece of shit

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2006, 09:15:45 AM »
Natural al: you has totally the reason.
Bodybuilding days of mass monster (without the rest) died when guts died.

Bodybuilding is the art of ilusion.

Mass monsters are died, welcome to perfection monsters.
w

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »
Natural al: you has totally the reason.
Bodybuilding days of mass monster (without the rest) died when guts died.

Bodybuilding is the art of ilusion.

Mass monsters are died, welcome to perfection monsters.

thanks.......
nasser=piece of shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2006, 10:40:50 AM »
again you don't know what your talking about.  I don't understand why you wanna fight with me.  first, mass is a big part of bodybuilding but it should not be the be all end all.  If you sacrifice shape, definition and every other aspect it's not bodybuilding.  You didn't address one thing I said.  You're making an arguement about nothing.  Ronnie was gigantic in 98 and pretty much represented everything BB should be, he doesn't anymore and if you think he does you don't know a thing about BB.

Second the sport is probably the LEAST popular it's been in years.  When was the last time you saw BB on ESPN?  Shit, it was all over the tube before all of this mass monster shit started....maybe your too young to remember that.  So overall the sport has suffered since the mass monster became the it thing.

I'm sorry, you didn't own me and if you think you did you need to go ask someone what an "owning' is cause you don't have a clue.
o rly
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2006, 02:11:56 PM »
Does it really matter who did what in this show?  All three qualified for the Olympia which Ruhl will peak at.  Small waist of not, Wolff's physique is incomplete with the high lats.  Let's see where everyone places next week.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »
Does it really matter who did what in this show?  All three qualified for the Olympia which Ruhl will peak at.  Small waist of not, Wolff's physique is incomplete with the high lats.  Let's see where everyone places next week.
I hope Markus is in condition. Not like S susana. Honestly I was disapointed at him when I saw him on stage in s susana.