Author Topic: White Men Can't Pump!  (Read 3371 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
White Men Can't Pump!
« on: September 24, 2006, 07:48:44 PM »
No this is not a spin off for another Woody Harrelson flick. This is descrimination at its finest hour. Things are not looking good for Jay Cutler going into the 2006 Olympia. The only white boy to win an IFBB show this year is the deliquent, tatooed, freak Lee Priest. It's been all downhill since then for the white folk. This is a classic case of the black man keeping the crackers crumbling down. All the honkies of the IFBB should file a lawsuit claiming reverse descrimination when Jay looses again this year.

Place your bets on another brother to win the O this year. Take your pick: Ronnie, Dexter or Victor.

Enjoy your dish...
Enjoy your dish...

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
Re: White Men Can't Pump!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 07:52:12 PM »
I don't even notice their race when they win or lose. Makes me proud, since otherwise I'm a hateful son of a bitch.
T

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 07:53:58 PM »
I don't even notice their race when they win or lose. Makes me proud, since otherwise I'm a hateful son of a bitch.

cool.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 07:54:10 PM »
Very noble of you Dorian, you're no judge.
Enjoy your dish...

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 07:54:57 PM »
Very noble of you Dorian, you're no judge.
So you're saying the judges are racially motivated?
T

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 07:57:38 PM »
No this is not a spin off for another Woody Harrelson flick. This is descrimination at its finest hour. Things are not looking good for Jay Cutler going into the 2006 Olympia. The only white boy to win an IFBB show this year is the deliquent, tatooed, freak Lee Priest. It's been all downhill since then for the white folk. This is a classic case of the black man keeping the crackers crumbling down. All the honkies of the IFBB should file a lawsuit claiming reverse descrimination when Jay looses again this year.

Place your bets on another brother to win the O this year. Take your pick: Ronnie, Dexter or Victor.

Enjoy your dish...

Don't turn this into a race issue......it's not.

I could care not less what the skin color of Mr. Olympia is...........all I ask is that the best man wins. Unfortunately, the judges don't always get it right.....
HAHA, RON.....

body88

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 08:02:49 PM »

Enjoy your dish...

You guys keep dominating the bodybuilding. We will stick to making money and running the world!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »

You guys keep dominating the bodybuilding. We will stick to making money and running the world!

LMFAO!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 08:17:13 PM »
Who the f-ck cares!!!! this is bodybuilding......no color lines!!!!  the only color i see is pro tan!!!!! stop trippin on race because its all about the biggest, ripped, freakiest muscle.
-

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 08:44:39 PM »
You guys are just way toooooooo eaaaaaaaasy! ROFLMAO
Enjoy your dish...

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 08:58:32 PM »

Enjoy your dish...

lol...wtf...ronnie wins the o jay is second..who the fuck cares if they white, black, dominican, whatever.

i guess dumb bitches like u care...u got too much time on ya hands.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 09:37:01 PM »

The favorite is Ronnie to win a historic breaking Mr. Olympia crown. Jay Cutler is favored for second. But anything can happen on contest day. This year is different from the lat 8 wins. Why? Because the contest is held on two nights, and can Ronnie, at his age, do wonders and keep the crown if you need to be in tiop top shape two nights in a row. Or will the judges just focus on the first night, Friday night, only?

As for the color of their skin, I guess Bob Cicherillo is black too? Oh yeah - he really didn't win an IFBB show right...

It doesnt matter what color they are - it does matter if they bring muscularity, symmetry and conditioning to the show, and get all three correct when it counts.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 09:44:24 PM »

Enjoy your dish...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha............

Yeah, that will bring more interest to the sport.   ::)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha................. ............
Motherboy (the band).

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 10:08:34 PM »

Enjoy your dish...

I haven't seen/heard the word honkies in years  :-X Is that even an expression anymore?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 10:23:26 PM »
Who the f-ck cares!!!! this is bodybuilding......no color lines!!!!  the only color i see is pro tan!!!!! stop trippin on race because its all about the biggest, ripped, freakiest muscle.
I'm racist towards dream tan.
T

brad_74

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 10:33:23 PM »
I could be wrong but didnt Branch win one show this year?  Ronnie Rockel also won a show.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 10:47:14 PM »
Heil Hitler Can't we all just get along?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 11:15:16 PM »
 ;D
BOBB SAPP KILLS

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 12:43:31 AM »
There's a resemblence to Kevin Levrone ;D

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2006, 04:09:11 AM »
Good point, too bad more people don't think that way. The racist post and comments would be way down! :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 06:09:09 AM »
Ha,ha,ha, yeah,however,in the world basketball championships all those black NBA players got smoked by a bunch of crackers,the number one selling rapper is white,the NBA MVP the last two yerars is white,whites dominate baseball,winter sports etc.etc.Geeze,whites even dominate powerlifting.You can have bodybuilding,try and take back rap music or basketball now.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 06:20:29 AM »
Oh my God!!!!

Ronnie is black? :o :o :o :o :o Well then, I cant support him no more. Nor any other major sport. Imagine being a heavyweight boxing fan thas prejudiced to black people(besides Don King)?

Wait, what next, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey are black? Yeah right...

body88

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 07:05:13 AM »
You guys are just way toooooooo eaaaaaaaasy! ROFLMAO

Haha I new you where trying to get a rise!!! I was not sure tho. Good one!