Author Topic: When does test kick in?  (Read 2013 times)

ranger82

• Getbig II
When does test kick in?
« on: September 25, 2006, 03:17:25 AM »
First cycle, prescribed 400 mgs/wk of test cyp (1 shot) and .5 mg Arimidex 2xper week.  I know it's a smallish dosage of test, but it's all my doctor would give me for my first cycle at 41 years old, and he only gave me 2 bottles, so I can't up the dosage myself unless I figure out how to get another bottle out of him ;)  Took my fist shot on Thursday. When can I expect to feel anything from it? I know I have read here it takes a couple weeks for test to kick in, but I'm wondering how I will know if it is working. 

Thanks.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: When does test kick in?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 03:52:51 AM »
Give it 3-4 weeks, and start training hard NOW!

ranger82

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 07:14:45 AM »
Yeah, I've been training hard the last couple weeks after coming off 2 weeks vacation and getting my knee scoped (4 weeks out of the gym).  Pissed that I lost a couple reps on everything with just 4 weeks off, but I'm back to pre-vacation routine and ready to push past some plateaus with a little help from Mr. Cyp.

Also, I was reading that Anastrozole by itself also increases natural test levels. So will taking that along with the cyp be more beneficial, because I always thought Anastrozole was just an estrogen inhibitor?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 07:22:07 PM »
go hard or go home....
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 11:06:47 PM »
3-4 weeks, and by pushing yourself now, you'll save yourself time from doing it later. 3-6 reps and go heavy. But dont hurt yourself.