Author Topic: my first cycle  (Read 1730 times)

shmay

• Getbig II
my first cycle
« on: September 25, 2006, 09:17:12 AM »
i have done a reasonable amount of research (i think) and am just curious about what you guys think about my first cycle before i do it. I'm taking sustanon250 at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. i got nolva incase any type of gyno situation appears during and im also using the nolva for my pct. im taking the nolva 3 weeks after my last shot at Day 1-100mg,following 20 days at 40mg...if i am way off and anyone has any suggestions any advice would be appreciated...

Dball

Re: my first cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 09:33:20 AM »
sounds like a good first cycle.  dont take the nolva unless you need it, and there will be no mistake if you need it.  pm me with any questions

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 09:37:48 AM »
do i need to do that pct..???  or do i wait for anysort off symptoms...and if so which kind?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »
As far as PCT, there is no need to take nolva at 100mg...just start off at 40mg ed and then down to 30mg ed, down to 20mg ed....and yes, you should run PCT.
As for the cycle, it should be fine, but I'd run the nolva from the start, I don't like waiting to see if symptoms flair up, I like the idea of preventing them from the beginning...but that's just me...if you go this route, 10mg ed would be fine.

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 11:29:38 AM »
i heard that if you take the nolva during your cycle it might reduce your gains...is that correct?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 11:34:36 AM »
As far as PCT, there is no need to take nolva at 100mg...just start off at 40mg ed and then down to 30mg ed, down to 20mg ed....and yes, you should run PCT.
As for the cycle, it should be fine, but I'd run the nolva from the start, I don't like waiting to see if symptoms flair up, I like the idea of preventing them from the beginning...but that's just me...if you go this route, 10mg ed would be fine.
so now you take Nolva everyday during the cycle? what happens when the cycle is over? do you take the 3 weeks then run the nolva again for a pct cycle? or do you not do that because you ran 10mg of nolva everyday DURING your cycle?
bodybuildersreality.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 01:33:07 PM »
i heard that if you take the nolva during your cycle it might reduce your gains...is that correct?
In some cases it has shown to affect gains, but very, very slightly. Ask your self one question, would you rather keep that possible 1% gain or would you rather prevent gyno? Easy answer IMO

so now you take Nolva everyday during the cycle? what happens when the cycle is over? do you take the 3 weeks then run the nolva again for a pct cycle? or do you not do that because you ran 10mg of nolva everyday DURING your cycle?
No, he should still take it as part of PCT...taking nova during cycle does not negate PCT.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 07:21:33 PM »
do i need to do that pct..???  or do i wait for anysort off symptoms...and if so which kind?

all depends on all others... if you have any gyno problems during your cycle , take some nolva , 20 mg ed, asap...
w