• Getbig IV
« on: September 25, 2006, 12:27:52 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Blechman/Romano, Valentino?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 12:56:37 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they probably will not have a booth at this year's Olympia expo. 

I'd love to meet "Cara from MD", as Cara's are usually pretty hot.   ;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they probably will not have a booth at this year's Olympia expo. 

Thats funny you guys are going by her name. I agree her name sounds hot but im sure there is some dissapointing Caras out there
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 01:00:36 PM »

"Cara's'' are usually a white btiches name so 99% of the time they wouldn't give a 'brutha' the time nor day. There will be plenty of other 'white btiches' there in Vegas for you and your team of shcmoes can take pictures of.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »
There will be plenty of other 'white btiches' there in Vegas for you and your team of shcmoes can take pictures of.

Are you saying there is a time and date when schmoes will be at a particularly high level in Las Vegas?  Do you have any scientific evidence to support this claim?

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 02:42:26 PM »
Are you planning on flying Greggy out to this years Olympia?
How about Cara from MD?

These are people we want to meet. You have the power to make it come to pass.

What say you?

Why the hell would you ever want to meet Greg Valentino?He's a joke and a disgrace.Did you not see his bullshit "documentary"?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 02:47:11 PM »
"Cara's'' are usually a white btiches name so 99% of the time they wouldn't give a 'brutha' the time nor day. There will be plenty of other 'white btiches' there in Vegas for you and your team of shcmoes can take pictures of.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 02:53:58 PM »
Why the hell would you ever want to meet Greg Valentino?He's a joke and a disgrace.Did you not see his bullshit "documentary"?
I used to be a Valentino fan I admit...I dont think that documentary made him look bad. I think Steve Machilik blaming his medical ailments on steroids and basically describing steroids like some evil poison created in the devils kitchen training those swimmers or that 18yr old ball bag with the bad skin and gay haircut telling his 'mum' how he might have ot take steroids to 'fullfill his dream' was a bigger joke.

His collum in MD is a joke now...that's the LAST thing I read now when it used to be the first. It is really horrible...with the jokes, the shout outs to jail house 'homies' and his political 'O'Reiley Factor' commentary to his CAP LOCKS....AND CAPLOCKS...CAP LOCKS...CAP LOCKS...and old/tired Mercedes nonsense. It is obvious 'Mercedes' is a fictional character strictly made up for entertainment value for the collum.

That makes him more of a joke now. I think in that TLC special...Gregg pointed out how living the 'BB lifestyle'...the UGLY side of the BB life can make your life very bleak and scary in a long run. You can feel and be on top of the world one day...and be lower than low the next.
?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:41 PM »
Blockhead, I agree with you; However, I still do like reading ramblin freak because it is something different rather than same story, different person saying it like "road to the O" or just basic training questions. But lots of Gregg's views are interesting because of the way he looks at things.
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 03:17:45 PM »

I see what you are saying. I can tell he tasted life and been down many roads and done many things. I appreciate that and it is a breathe of fresh air next to 10 articles about the same damn thing and the plethora of ads.

HOWEVER...remember back 3 yrs ago...he promised some earth shattering new supplement him and colker were designing and promised in a very near upcoming issue he will reveal it...nothing. He never told us who 'Lizzy' was. One issue he swore the NEXT issue he would tell us who beat the piss out of Tom Platz in the parking lot of Gold's...nothing.

I likehis views on life, women and relationships...in a way but his new angle of political insight is'nt too special. He's conservative and a little bit of a Libertarian but he isnt some untapped mega political idealist. No way...he feels the same about the usual topics that pretty much every meathead at my gym feels.

His jokes are boring and trite and his subliminal endorsements/plugs suck. I bet Gaspari is still selling halodrol now because of it.

I think he has to keep it on BB and forget trying to self-depricate. I am a fan of thatkind of humor but he is NO Rodney Dangerfield...just a faded carbon copy of him with an even more faded base of material.
?

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 04:07:20 PM »
Are you saying there is a time and date when schmoes will be at a particularly high level in Las Vegas?  Do you have any scientific evidence to support this claim?

Blockhead JA et al. When schmoes will be at a particularly high level in Las Vegas? A meta-analysis. Journal of Utter BS 2006;23:576-586. :)

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 05:19:13 PM »
Cara is not going, as far as I know.  Valentino could always show up, you never know.  But we will not be having a booth this year.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 05:19:53 PM »
Jean Francois > Greg Valentino

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blechman/Romano, Valentino - Olympia?
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 05:22:58 PM »

Blechman, Romano, Palumbo and others from Muscular Development will be around - albiet without press passes. However, Blechman purchased VIP tickets for the crew that is going so they may, in fact, have better seats than many others.

But if you are looking for disruptions at the Olympia, that will not happen. The entire crew has a love for the sport, and although they are in a dispute with AMI, bodybuilding is the focus here.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 05:59:07 PM »
I used to be a Valentino fan I admit...I dont think that documentary made him look bad.
Blockhead, while I respect ur opinion, I just dont see how you cant see how that documentary didnt make him look bad.Any person who knows anything about gear knows that gear doesnt do that to ur arms.A shit load of synthol and stupidity ruin ur body that way. I first saw a picture a Valentino in a copy of MD I picked up from a friend.I knew nothing of gear, Valentino, or bodybuilding and looking at that picture I could tell you I knew right of the bat something was up with his arms.When it was explained to me later I was disgusted.And for him to sit in that chair during that documentary and claim "gear and hard work" built those arms and never once mention synthol is ridiculous. It makes him a liar and a bullshitter, exactly what he claims not to be.He's a joke.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 06:00:25 PM »
You're a newb so I won't rip you a hole.

He's a cool guy and I've worked with him and his girlfriend in the past via the phone. Wanted to meet them in person.
Rip me a hole on the internet?U must be one of those hardcore guys I keep hearing about ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 06:11:44 PM »
But if you are looking for disruptions at the Olympia, that will not happen. The entire crew has a love for the sport, and although they are in a dispute with AMI, bodybuilding is the focus here.

The AMI/IFBB faction is who I would expect the "disruptions" from, not the MD crew.  I'm sure they're just going to enjoy the Olympia, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if one of the AMI flunkies tries to fucck with them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 06:19:04 PM »
"Cara's'' are usually a white btiches name so 99% of the time they wouldn't give a 'brutha' the time nor day. There will be plenty of other 'white btiches' there in Vegas for you and your team of schmoes can take pictures of.

Daddy has had his fill of "Cara's". 

We're only sending the 3rd string to work in Vegas.  We will be in full force in Miami, however.   ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 06:21:58 PM »

Yes and yes. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2006, 06:35:29 PM »
Who else is on the "crew" other than Blechman, Romano, Palumbo? Anyone noteworthy?

Not looking for disruptions (I had, in fact, forgotten that MD was "banned"), just trying to figure out who will be there that I might know, and/or want to meet.
Garraeth does this mean you'll be in attendance? Find Ron and I so we can meet the world famous leader of Team Mufasa. I want an autograph

Elevate Your Image.™

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 09:57:43 PM »
You're a smartass and an idiot who asks stupid questions before doing any research.

Now shut your cake hole and joing the squad you moron.

And what research didnt I do?Valentino did participate in a documentary and he did lie about what caused his health problems as well as not mention synthol once, which is excactly what caused his hideously deformed arms.But then again I dont know, mabye your into pumping synthol into urself as well and you felt offended by my comment.Some people like to half ass it.Thats alright.Did I ever attack Valentino personally?No.He may be a great guy in real life.I simply said he made himself into a liar and a disgrace by claiming he had a no bullshit attitude in MD and then bullshitting the fans in that mockumentary.You on the other hand resorted to middle school tatctics such as calling names and threatening to "rip me a hole" over the internet.U and Kamali would get along great, I hear he's into the whole internet tuff guy thing to.Mabye you and he can take some kitchen pictures together.He'd probablly relate to someone with a 12 year olds mentallity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 10:57:59 PM »
Yes and yes. 

Scarier than an erection in a confessional.

That being said, let's just be thankful that there is no major association between schmoes and cameras.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 04:08:58 PM »
*meltdown*

You said: "Why the hell would you ever want to meet Greg Valentino?"
Research to figure out why I'd like to see him at the O. Duh. Everyone whose been on GetBig for any amount of time knows why.  ::)

It's like asking why you'd like to see a friend at any event. Get a clue before you go melting down.

Damm was that a record? Meltdown in 50 posts or less.

Yes, I asked a question, why would you ever want to meet a wanna be bodybuilder who ruined his body with synthol.Apperently the question was over ur head because you were still unable to answer it.Not to mention why would I research why YOU would want to meet him?I made no comment on that subject at all, I simply said I thought Valentino was a liar which I backed up with the fact that he did lie in that documentary by blaming his health problems on gear when in fact it was from bad sanitary issues and extreme synthol abuse.As for the melting down, did I once call u a name or curse at you?No I didnt.U however called me many names and threatened to "rip me a hole" over the internet, which is a laughing matter in itself.I think ur the one with the meltdown problem.And you've got 2000 some posts.You havent matured in that long span of time?Ur still calling names and playing Billy bad ass on the internet?Instead of posting all the time, mabye you should keep ur mouth shut and listen to other, more mature people talk so u dont sound like such a twelve year old.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 04:24:02 PM »
Yes, I asked a question, why would you ever want to meet a wanna be bodybuilder who ruined his body with synthol.Apperently the question was over ur head because you were still unable to answer it.Not to mention why would I research why YOU would want to meet him?I made no comment on that subject at all, I simply said I thought Valentino was a liar which I backed up with the fact that he did lie in that documentary by blaming his health problems on gear when in fact it was from bad sanitary issues and extreme synthol abuse.As for the melting down, did I once call u a name or curse at you?No I didnt.U however called me many names and threatened to "rip me a hole" over the internet, which is a laughing matter in itself.I think ur the one with the meltdown problem.And you've got 2000 some posts.You havent matured in that long span of time?Ur still calling names and playing Billy bad ass on the internet?Instead of posting all the time, mabye you should keep ur mouth shut and listen to other, more mature people talk so u dont sound like such a twelve year old.
Meltdown.
?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
I see what you are saying. I can tell he tasted life and been down many roads and done many things. I appreciate that and it is a breathe of fresh air next to 10 articles about the same damn thing and the plethora of ads.

HOWEVER...remember back 3 yrs ago...he promised some earth shattering new supplement him and colker were designing and promised in a very near upcoming issue he will reveal it...nothing. He never told us who 'Lizzy' was. One issue he swore the NEXT issue he would tell us who beat the piss out of Tom Platz in the parking lot of Gold's...nothing.

I likehis views on life, women and relationships...in a way but his new angle of political insight is'nt too special. He's conservative and a little bit of a Libertarian but he isnt some untapped mega political idealist. No way...he feels the same about the usual topics that pretty much every meathead at my gym feels.

His jokes are boring and trite and his subliminal endorsements/plugs suck. I bet Gaspari is still selling halodrol now because of it.

I think he has to keep it on BB and forget trying to self-depricate. I am a fan of thatkind of humor but he is NO Rodney Dangerfield...just a faded carbon copy of him with an even more faded base of material.

...Blockhead, I'm glad to see I'm not the only 'once a fan' of Valentino's.  His article is just garbage.  I didn't mind the actual stories about bodybuilding in the 80's, but goya beans?  Shart stories?  Shouts to jailhouse homies?  GOYA BEANS???

Gregg needs to save some face.  He has ZERO cred and yet his article wastes around 10 "good" MD pages. 

He also has NEVER delivered on any of his article 'promises'....first, his bloated arms with steroids, oil, horse piss....his 'secret' concoction with Colker....the identity of Lizzy...just more and more crap about Klein's ass and his disrespect to some made-up ho named "Mercedes".

If I ever met Valentino, I'd feel very sorry for him.  Then I'd hand him a can of Goya beans and remind him how his legacy to bodybuilding (a sport he doesn't even LIKE) will be his nonsense tales of falling asleep while jerking off his steroid-destroyed non-existant (as he likes to constantly remind his readers) "dick".

MD needs CHANGES...there's your first, Romano.