Author Topic: Nubain  (Read 2967 times)

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Nubain
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:52:36 PM »
Anyone use regularly? A old training parter that I see from time to time (that's about to compete in amateur show) is using on back and leg days. I told him to watch his dosage but I don't really know what I'm talking about.....anyone have suggestions to tell him?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Nubain
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 07:07:24 PM »
Anyone use regularly? A old training parter that I see from time to time (that's about to compete in amateur show) is using on back and leg days. I told him to watch his dosage but I don't really know what I'm talking about.....anyone have suggestions to tell him?

To stop using it right away.

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 07:11:35 PM »
That bad huh? Kind of thought that way :-\...just wanted some input.....

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
never used it,
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »
Very addictive, and very hard to come off of. I don't like the idea of taking anything that I can't drop instantly if problems should arise. Also, if you have an injury, it will make the pain, leading to a worse injury. I remember one guy who used it, and he may have been full of shit, not sure, but he claimed he got hooked so bad that he lost all sense of touch. Like I said, he might have been full of it, but if he wasn't then holy hell!

testresults

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 08:58:11 PM »
I've used it before and still do from time to time - It will definitely help push those last few reps out during any workout. 25 ius 10 mins before your workout is perfect. BUT   if you continue to use ...(other than the 25 ius B 4 workouts) you get to using 50 ius and not really FEELING it. I don't know at what point it becomes hard to come off, but it sucks! You get flu like symptoms - a terrible runny nose - you just feel like shit - - it lasts about a week, but i would recommend not starting. The only way to stop is cold turkey. Lortabs help coming off, but then you have to worry a whole new batch of problems.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 05:02:07 AM »
This is not the road you want to go down.  It will lead to hell.

Why do people do this?  I know why, they like getting high and any way you slice it thats what it is about.  Don't missunderstand Ive done my share of getting high.  But trust me shooting drugs to get high is NOT cool in any respectable circle.  If your friends are junkies then yeah your in....but look around you.  The rest of the world will pass you by.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 07:35:06 AM »
I've used it before and still do from time to time - It will definitely help push those last few reps out during any workout. 25 ius 10 mins before your workout is perfect. BUT   if you continue to use ...(other than the 25 ius B 4 workouts) you get to using 50 ius and not really FEELING it. I don't know at what point it becomes hard to come off, but it sucks! You get flu like symptoms - a terrible runny nose - you just feel like shit - - it lasts about a week, but i would recommend not starting. The only way to stop is cold turkey. Lortabs help coming off, but then you have to worry a whole new batch of problems.

Creatine works wonders too you know. For those last reps.

testresults

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 12:40:03 PM »
Creatine works wonders too you know. For those last reps.
You're kidding, right?

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 07:34:42 AM »
point blank--the worst decision in the world is to start on Nubain. It is hard enough to get off by itself--but almost always lead into something worse. I have seen dozens of bodybuilders (men and woman)--actually more than that go from taking vicadin's to nubain --to oxycottin and some to heroin before finally realizing that they are fucked in a bad way--most times only EFFECTIVE way to get off and STAY off is going to some sort of rehab---but it will save your life and your (family, marriage, girlfriend, children--everything).  so please i beg you to tell your friend TODAy,that you care for him and want him to stop.
if you want more info---please pm me ANYONE--been there done that-so i know.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 08:01:25 AM »
Very addictive, and very hard to come off of. I don't like the idea of taking anything that I can't drop instantly if problems should arise. Also, if you have an injury, it will make the pain, leading to a worse injury. I remember one guy who used it, and he may have been full of shit, not sure, but he claimed he got hooked so bad that he lost all sense of touch. Like I said, he might have been full of it, but if he wasn't then holy hell!
agreed,
and very  expencive..
w

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »
Nubain was the first opiate I got hooked on, and it was downhill from there!
Don't take it!!!

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 05:31:59 AM »
I tried it once and it was just a mild reliever, havent had the urge since........but I do have a good buddy who is using it daily.....anyone still use or been addicted?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 05:40:15 AM »
Nubain was the beginning of the end for Paul ("Quadzilla") DeMayo.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 06:18:53 AM »
that what killed him?  od?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 07:01:35 AM »

Hes no better than a heroin junkie.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 07:25:51 AM »
Yikes....harsh.......... you've been on it??

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 09:03:41 AM »
that what killed him?  od?

Nubain use spiraled into other drug use icluding heroin, on which he fatally overdosed at his father's house in Massachusetts.