Author Topic: Kre Alkalyn  (Read 2772 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Kre Alkalyn
« on: September 26, 2006, 03:38:42 AM »
Hey picked up some of this stuff by SciFit,
I get good results off normal powdered CM but they say this stuff kicks its butt,
True or false?
And will it give me the same pumped full look that normal CM does?
Thanks  ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Kre Alkalyn
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 03:51:41 AM »
im just finishing a cycle of this stuff. Its ok, i wasnt getting any results for about 4 weeks so i doubled the recommended dosage and my lifts went through the roof! Definately look a lot harder and tighter.
P

Dball

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 01:13:55 PM »
i take two pills twice a day and i get good results. plus it is pretty cheap if you buy the big bottle it lasts for two months.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 03:10:54 PM »
i take two pills twice a day and i get good results. plus it is pretty cheap if you buy the big bottle it lasts for two months.

yup... i take 2 pills per day also... i also take 2 doses of 5g of CM per day as well

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 03:23:47 PM »
yup... i take 2 pills per day also... i also take 2 doses of 5g of CM per day as well
Why  ???
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 02:11:18 AM »
Why  ???

why not?  i figure better safe then sorry?.... kre alk is still a new product whereas CM is proven... i stick with what i know and add in what might work... i know it's overkill, but i can afford it

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 09:31:36 PM »
Ive been considering a few Sci Fit products including Kre Alkalyn since I noticed how cheap their supps are.  Anyone have a lot of experience with this company? good/bad?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 07:22:01 AM »
Back in the day their pro hormones had flour in them? Is that good??

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »
Back in the day their pro hormones had flour in them? Is that good??

hmmm wow! I never heard about that...

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 07:51:17 PM »
Ive been considering a few Sci Fit products including Kre Alkalyn since I noticed how cheap their supps are.  Anyone have a lot of experience with this company? good/bad?

Used to be bad, they got a bad rap for using cheap ingredients back in the late 90's. Then they came out with some $1000 garauntee that if someone could prove their protein powder didn't match label claims they'd pay them the $$$. They've pretty much stuck to basic formulas which is why they're relatively cheap.

I've used Kre-Alkyln at 4 caps a day and it seemed to work well after about week 2. Some people speculate that you really don't need that much creatine at all, and that's the reason why people are getting better results of the Kre-Alk and CEE products - most only contain 2-3 gms of creatine per dose. Perhaps that's all your body can really utilize anyway? I don't know. I did just buy some standard 100% pure CM the other day to run at 3gms a day tops to see if I get a similar result. If I notice the same kinds of strength gains then I'll be done with the new creatines variations that I've been trying for the past year or so. I'll post up what happens.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 07:27:55 AM »
Used to be bad, they got a bad rap for using cheap ingredients back in the late 90's. Then they came out with some $1000 garauntee that if someone could prove their protein powder didn't match label claims they'd pay them the $$$. They've pretty much stuck to basic formulas which is why they're relatively cheap.

I've used Kre-Alkyln at 4 caps a day and it seemed to work well after about week 2. Some people speculate that you really don't need that much creatine at all, and that's the reason why people are getting better results of the Kre-Alk and CEE products - most only contain 2-3 gms of creatine per dose. Perhaps that's all your body can really utilize anyway? I don't know. I did just buy some standard 100% pure CM the other day to run at 3gms a day tops to see if I get a similar result. If I notice the same kinds of strength gains then I'll be done with the new creatines variations that I've been trying for the past year or so. I'll post up what happens.

Lots of people can only digest 30% of Monohydrate. 5 g. dose nets maybe 1.5 g. With better absorbtion, you can use less on CEE and Krealklyn. Lots of guys get the runs from Mono because they are not digesting it. Krealklyn is a trademarked type so not a Sci Fit original product. All Krealklyns are the same.

Shit, if Sci Fit is making that guarantee, then that is easy money! Who cares if they were caught using inferior ingredients in the past. That is a big red flag to never trust them again?!

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 07:58:21 AM »
Lots of people can only digest 30% of Monohydrate. 5 g. dose nets maybe 1.5 g. With better absorbtion, you can use less on CEE and Krealklyn. Lots of guys get the runs from Mono because they are not digesting it. Krealklyn is a trademarked type so not a Sci Fit original product. All Krealklyns are the same.

Shit, if Sci Fit is making that guarantee, then that is easy money! Who cares if they were caught using inferior ingredients in the past. That is a big red flag to never trust them again?!

Where did you get that information from? Ive never herd that before. Well that exact figure of 30%

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 10:00:10 AM »
Where did you get that information from? Ive never herd that before. Well that exact figure of 30%

You know, you are probably right, should not have put such a specific number without any back-up, my bad. I went to look for the article I read that in and can not find it. This was about 5 years ago so maybe was more fluff put out by the supp industry. But I do remember that % sticking in my head, sorry, malpractice on my part  :)

All I know is I shit my pants when I use monohydrate. Never used to when it first came out ala EAS Phosphogen. After that first round, whenever I tried using it again, the runs came with it...so, now stick with CEE or Krealklyn because I can now squat without crapping my pants...

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »
When I was in college back in 2000, we had some sport nutrition profs come talk to us about supplements and the number they threw out, which I also heard @ a year later was that 25% of people who take creatine won't have any effect at all, likely because of digestion, etc. Maybe that's where that came from...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 11:01:41 AM »
When I was in college back in 2000, we had some sport nutrition profs come talk to us about supplements and the number they threw out, which I also heard @ a year later was that 25% of people who take creatine won't have any effect at all, likely because of digestion, etc. Maybe that's where that came from...

Hmmm...time frame sounds right. Do you remember if it was Jose Antionio that came and talked? I swore he had something to do with what I read???????

Digestion is everything with regards to creatine, at least that has been my experience. Which is why I always suggest trying other types if you shit your pants too from mono.