Author Topic: Jesse Ventura back in the spotlight  (Read 4139 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Jesse Ventura back in the spotlight
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2006, 01:46:04 PM »
Umm okay the dreadlocks look really stupid. Really. Leave all that to us Jesse....

Interesting. I never knew of 'Operation Northwood'. Just googled it. Really nice they planned to burn up Haiti and Dominican Republic as well in their quest. Just lovely.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
I like the one from Predator, when told he was bleeding after a gun fight:

"I ain't got time to bleed." 
That was a great scene! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 05:00:29 PM »
Interesting. I never knew of 'Operation Northwood'. Just googled it. Really nice they planned to burn up Haiti and Dominican Republic as well in their quest. Just lovely.

We blew up our own boat in 1898 to get us into war with Spain.  The "official report' was a printed picture of evil spaniards floating a bomb to our boat.  All evidence shows the bomb went off inside the boat. 

1960s - We were gonna blow up planes and fake terror attacks in miami to invade cuba and torch their neighbors.  JFK refused it.  We wanted to invade Vietnam.  JFK refused it.  Then JFK got wise to it and vowed to dismantle the CIA.  He was shot in the head by a magic bullet while secret service stood down, shortly after.

We faked the gulf of tonken- 1967 - we admitted it recently that "a few mid-level mgmt people in govt, who we cannot identify, actually mixed up the intel to get us into war". 

We helped 1993 WTC - the FBI provided the bombs and told the hapless idiot arabs it was jsut a drill.  There are hundreds of hours of audiotape available.  You hear the FBI employee giving bombing directions.

We helped 97 (?) Oklahoma City bombing - forensic data shows 1 truck bomb and one bomb inside the building went off.   Then, the camera crews caught them wheeling out TWO MORE BOMBS.  Obviously, mcVeigh couldn't have smuggled 3 large bombs into the building.  And, everyone with a badge in the building suddenly left an hour before the attack and waited down the block in bomb gear.  They showed up 30 seconds after the blast.

We helped and/or allowed 9/11/2001 attacks.  Bush was informed by 12 countries that it was going to happen.  Many told him the exact date.  He fought investigation for 441 days, then gave them no money or time to his personally selected commission whose answers are very much incomplete.