Author Topic: where to shoot?  (Read 6550 times)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: where to shoot?
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 03:47:59 AM »
Can't stress this enough, the ass cheek is the easiest by far, no question. 
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 05:15:15 AM »
Can't stress this enough, the ass cheek is the easiest by far, no question. 

Yes especially for the newbie.  Like you guys are saying lots of nerves in the quads.  I include them in my rotation and hate pinning them the most, it's very easy and they are easy to access....But have had the most pain and what does feel like hits to nerves in this area.  But I need the different locations.

Also cant stress enough to pin the ass properly, dont wanna hit the sciatic nerve, that would make those quad shots feel like candy.

Dball

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 06:30:24 AM »
you re not serious, are you?I dont know what kind of nerve he thinks he hit, but hitting  a major nerve sometimes can bring you quite a serious injury.

there are no major nerves in the outer part of the quad where you SHOULD be injecting.

hit a MAJOR nerve, and you will never dare to inject anything ever again.

very few people this side of hell know that much pain.

minor nerves wont kill you, just make you twitch a little bit.

Dball

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 06:32:18 AM »
shoot higher on the quad, closer to the hip.  i find that the lower i shoot, the more pronounced the pain.  make sure you are massaging it afterward, but not enough to cause bruising.  quads are fine.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 08:26:17 AM »
Have you tried the rear delt? It is another area that I hit with minimal pain, just tough to do yourself. I put my hand in my pocket and lean against a wall with the opposing arm and shoot the delt that has the hand in the pocket. Sounds more difficult then it really is. Just be careful of what you shoot. water based or deca,Eq, test, these have no severe after pain effects.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 11:46:27 AM »
Not for the newbies but my personal favorite spot to pin is my pecs...it's the easiest and most comfortable.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2006, 10:15:19 PM »
Arnold what size pin are you using, and what AAS are you usually shooting there?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 04:55:03 AM »
I dont like the idea about shooting the pecs, way too close to vital organs.  Really see no reason to shoot here, would not recomend it for anybody.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »
IN THE ASS BRO !!!!!!!!!!!
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 01:59:59 PM »
Arnold what size pin are you using, and what AAS are you usually shooting there?

1" 25g I'v pinned a lot of stuff in there, sust, prop, test-e, deca, tren-a, winny, eq.

I dont like the idea about shooting the pecs, way too close to vital organs.  Really see no reason to shoot here, would not recomend it for anybody.
Close to the organs, how so? Yes, closer to an organ then say if you pinned your glutes, but it's not really a big deal. If you pin your left pec, then yes, your heart is under there, but it is a long, long way off from where you are pinning. Assuming you have any kind of muscle mass, the needle would have to penetrate both the muscle as well as the breast plate before it ever reached the heart. If you're using a 1" pin, then there is no way it is going to go through enough to ever cause a problem. If it still bothers you, then pin the right pec.

As far as to why I pin my pecs, 2 reasons, one is out of convenience, very easy spot, and 2nd, is it simply provides another spot to pin. I've run cycles where I'm pinning every day, and I've even run some where I'm pinning 2x per day, and when that is the case you really need to find new spots to pin.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 02:41:59 PM »
i'm going to try the pec this week...sounds nice, easy and my delts need some rest.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 03:18:58 PM »
i'm going to try the pec this week...sounds nice, easy and my delts need some rest.

8)
You should like it...it's very easy and very comfortable. However, there are as you may already know, 3 spots you can hit on the pec...my preference is the high-inside portion, the area closer to the middle...the spot on the bottome outside of the pec, now that spot I will never pin again...I tried it several times and for some reason it can cause a lot of discomfort.

http://www.howtodoinjections.com/IM/pecs.html

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 06:20:59 PM »
After a post by BJBF a while pack I decided to try a pec and had no problem at all, but I like the delts the best....
U

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 11:23:45 PM »
Thanks Arnie JR, I will try it next cycle. The rear delt is by far one of the most difficult to get at IMO, but it's like gravy going in. I tried the front, wasn't to keen on it though. How are the bi's and calves, anyone do those?
Just spot me BITCH!!!