Author Topic: Interesting Comparison for all to see!!!!!  (Read 5146 times)

AVBG

Re: Interesting Comparison for all to see!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2006, 05:28:34 PM »
The one thingI really admire about Adam is his self promotion.  If he was to ever win a real BB contest, he would do very good in the money department.  He blows every BB except a few in the way he promotes himself.  And to make money in BB you have to do that.  He is great at it.  Now all he has to do is get the body to match.

^
guy

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 05:31:32 PM »
Adonis is much better than Draper in his PRIME !!!

Here is the shot to prove !!!

Discuzz broz
wow...

ur f*cking gay

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 05:32:29 PM »
Thank you friend,
But the fact is you guys haven`t seen anything YET...!!!!

I am about to take it to a new level of conditioning unheard of.

I got this lean without even trying.  True Story.

why don't you try adding some muscles?
Here comes the money shot

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »
Frank zane was a 3 time mr olympia not mr get big,please don't insult his legacy by saying adonis build is even close,good conditioning on adonis but zane is fuller and has full muscle on every pose,and very good leg's for his size.i know adonis is trying to morph himself into a seventies bber with the hair,and poses like them :P

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 07:30:08 PM »
Dave would want nothing to do with TA/Sarcasm. He is humble and soft spoken and very nice and polite. He is well respected by everyone in bodybuilding and Santa Cruz and it does him a dis-service to compare TA to him. Shame on you JaeJonna. And obviously, his physique is far superior to TA's.

And as for Frank Zane, TA is not anywhere near him in any aspect. His physique has a flow, symmetry and aesthetic appeal that TA will never have because of his structure. For all of TA's reverence of the Ironagers, he seems to have never learned anything about what made them great. They weren't great because they told everyone that they were great. They were great because when you looked at them or talked to them you couldn't help but see it. Ta is exactly the opposite. He is a loudmouth bully. Arnold was that way, but his arrogance was justified, and even then, a lot of it was head games. The Mr. GetBig showed TA's true colors. His body will never be on par with the legends he reveres, and sadly for him it seems neither will his personality.
I min/max my physique

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 07:34:18 PM »
TA 

stick to acting...I thought you played a great alien in Men N Black...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 07:36:03 PM »
Dave would want nothing to do with TA/Sarcasm. He is humble and soft spoken and very nice and polite. He is well respected by everyone in bodybuilding and Santa Cruz and it does him a dis-service to compare TA to him. Shame on you JaeJonna. And obviously, his physique is far superior to TA's.

And as for Frank Zane, TA is not anywhere near him in any aspect. His physique has a flow, symmetry and aesthetic appeal that TA will never have because of his structure. For all of TA's reverence of the Ironagers, he seems to have never learned anything about what made them great. They weren't great because they told everyone that they were great. They were great because when you looked at them or talked to them you couldn't help but see it. Ta is exactly the opposite. He is a loudmouth bully. Arnold was that way, but his arrogance was justified, and even then, a lot of it was head games. The Mr. GetBig showed TA's true colors. His body will never be on par with the legends he reveres, and sadly for him it seems neither will his personality.
i already said that i met the man at my gym and i was nice to him and he was nice to me, i even gave him some chalk, ask him about where he trained when he did his book signing in St. Louis.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 08:00:01 PM »

Discuzz broz

were you just born stupid?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 02:45:29 AM »
I like this one!

-

I think jaejonnas being sarcastic.
You have a bit of bellybutton gyno there TA.
I think a comparison with Mike Katz would be better.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 03:13:47 AM »
I think TA would look better with a shaved head.  THe hair is distracting.  Is it fake hair.  He is lean and looks to have 6-12 months solid training behind him .. good work.

Monster ownage. Anyway, Adonis looks great, albeit lacking in legs and delts from what I see from the front. His upperbody in the side chest blows me away. Brutal chest and arm thickness. I would pack on some mass, get all freaky big (as big as "natural" allows you) and then rip it up for a stage show to start making a name for yourself. You have the tools already.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 03:58:59 AM »

Discuzz broz
Dave is one of the best ever!!!
I really respect him!
HAIL to Draper!!!
S