Author Topic: Adonis is a mule...  (Read 62027 times)

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Adonis is a mule...
« Reply #350 on: September 29, 2006, 08:33:31 AM »
here is some more!!

Ricosauve... I am with you to kick TA'ass if I see him in the street wearing this shirt...
Rico... Nice muscular developement but you have to work on you symmetry...Your back is so under developped...and stop shooting synthol in your tri's. it is too obvious...

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #351 on: September 29, 2006, 08:35:28 AM »
How though?

Greg Rando Uses Steroids.
He is blind.
He must have a special way to inject or have someone do it for him.
Its not like the Sustanon fairy visits him when he is asleep.

I wondered for the longest time how a certain parapelegic "racecar" driver was able drive a racecar on a track with no function beyond his facial movements.
He can`t reach the pedals or move his neck.  Either the car was remotely controlled or he had an apparatus.
The apparatus was quite amazing in that it was sensory driven by facial expression and eye blinking.

You are making fun of a blind man and the hole board has seen it.Now you are saying tha you are interested in the tech. aspect of the hole thing, but is too late every body knows what you`re doing :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #352 on: September 29, 2006, 08:40:55 AM »
You are making fun of a blind man and the hole board has seen it.Now you are saying tha you are interested in the tech. aspect of the hole thing, but is too late every body knows what you`re doing :(

No I am interested in how a blind man injects himself properly.

He is a rarity.  How does he measure the amounts to take?  How does he know where to inject?  How does he know he is using the correct needles?  How does he meausure his progress since he cannot see?

So many questions that can be answered.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2006, 08:46:34 AM »
Ricosauve... I am with you to kick TA'ass if I see him in the street wearing this shirt...
Rico... Nice muscular developement but you have to work on you symmetry...Your back is so under developped...and stop shooting synthol in your tri's. it is too obvious...

not shooting synthol, mosquito bite  ;D at that time, anyhow I have some ares to develop yes I'm working ot it, thnaks

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2006, 08:48:44 AM »

He is a rarity.  How does he measure the amounts to take?  How does he know where to inject?  How does he know he is using the correct needles?  How does he meausure his progress since he cannot see?

I'm sure all your questions will be aswer if you post you personal info?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #355 on: September 29, 2006, 08:49:29 AM »
not shooting synthol, mosquito bite  ;D at that time, anyhoe I ahve soem ares to develop yes I'm working ot it, thnaks

I think TA and Sarcasm are dicks, especially after reading this thread. Yet, I feel the need to point something out Rico. I notice that you can't spell very good. No big deal, but you should have at least spelled ricosuave right.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2006, 08:49:40 AM »

I'm sure all your questions will be aswer if you post you personal info?

I will if it will help in the answer getting process.  Where do I need to email this to?

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2006, 08:50:32 AM »

Dude you are ven more retarded than what I thought....
You pretend to be so smart... Must be your "white supremassy thing" that made your brain a shit hole and maybe is your shitty brain that made you beleive to be superior to the rest of the wolrd. Must be an excess of juice or hardcore drugs...

Anyway... since you are a frist class moron.. let me give you an obvious answer... Someone does everything for him.. and for someone that don't do drugs you know quite a bit about the subject.... Duhhhhh

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #358 on: September 29, 2006, 08:52:29 AM »

You pretend to be so smart... Must be your "white supremassy thing" that made your brain a shit hole and maybe is your shitty brain that made you beleive to be superior to the rest of the wolrd. Must be an excess of juice or hardcore drugs...

Anyway... since you are a frist class moron.. let me give you an obvious answer... Someone does everything for him.. and for someone that don't do drugs you know quite a bit about the subject.... Duhhhhh

"supremassy"?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2006, 08:53:01 AM »

This IS important and I will tell you why.

Think about all the Diabetics who inject insulin.

Diabetes can lead to blindness....I am sure a blind diabetic could benefit from this information as well.

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #360 on: September 29, 2006, 08:53:18 AM »
not shooting synthol, mosquito bite  ;D at that time, anyhow I have some ares to develop yes I'm working ot it, thnaks

I hear you man.. keep pushing you are doing great! At least you look 100% better than this pro-Nazi (TA).

PS: Mosquito bites do happen :)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: September 29, 2006, 08:54:55 AM »
I think TA and Sarcasm are dicks, especially after reading this thread. Yet, I feel the need to point something out Rico. I notice that you can't spell very good. No big deal, but you should have at least spelled ricosuave right.
yes, you right for most of my post, but as for my screen name, when I sign up, the system would not let me ;D

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #362 on: September 29, 2006, 08:55:31 AM »
I will if it will help in the answer getting process.  Where do I need to email this to?
pm me pal

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: September 29, 2006, 08:56:11 AM »
yes, you right for most of my post, but as for my screen name, when I sign up, the system would not let me ;D

If you sare Randos partner I know who you are.
I have the feature article with him and his training partner in it. Was that you?

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: September 29, 2006, 08:56:39 AM »
I hear you man.. keep pushing you are doing great! At least you look 100% better than this pro-Nazi (TA).

PS: Mosquito bites do happen :)

;D yup thnaks

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #365 on: September 29, 2006, 08:57:33 AM »
If you sare Randos partner I know who you are.
I have the feature article with him and his training partner in it. Was that you?
what was the date on it?

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: September 29, 2006, 09:03:47 AM »
HEY TA,

Can you please satisfy my curiosity and tell me if you would go out with this mixed girl (if you were free of course). If not why?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: September 29, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »
HEY TA,

Can you please satisfy my curiosity and tell me if you would go out with this mixed girl (if you were free of course). If not why?

Because she is not "Jezebelle"

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #368 on: September 29, 2006, 09:12:14 AM »
Lets pretend that Jezebelle does not exist.... Would you?

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #369 on: September 29, 2006, 09:15:37 AM »
Because she is not "Jezebelle"
  Ta why do feel the need to be Faithfull to her when she let my house this morning with a bad breath, not from eating Ben &and jerry's, but also Juan , Pedro, and the whole gang

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: September 29, 2006, 09:16:45 AM »
  Ta why do feel the need to be fatih full to her when she let my house this morning with a bad breth, not from eating ben &and jerry's, but also juan , pedro, and the whole gang

One thing about me, I am FIERCELY loyal. No matter what.
Befriend me, and you have a friend for life.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: September 29, 2006, 09:18:20 AM »
One thing about me, I am FIERCELY loyal. No matter what.
Befriend me, and you have a friend for life.
well good boy you are TA!! but I think that you are as faithfull as your opportunities and for what I see you have none

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: September 29, 2006, 09:19:15 AM »
Hey TA. I respect you for been faithful. I am like that too. But you are not answering my question. If you were alone and there wouldn't be a Jezebelle... Would you be interested in getting to know her?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 29, 2006, 09:22:14 AM »
Hey TA. I respect you for been faithful. I am like that too. But you are not answering my question. If you were alone and there wouldn't be a Jezebelle... Would you be interested in getting to know her?

No interest.

Intelligence is a big factor.  I wouldn`t be caught dead with someone dressing like that in public. 

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #374 on: September 29, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »
No interest.

Intelligence is a big factor.  I wouldn`t be caught dead with someone dressing like that in public. 

That is sad... Intelligent she is. She is in fact very intelligent and is working in research for a Swiss Pharmaceutical Co. (Sandoz). Speaks 4 languages. English, Spanish, French, Italian. She is been practicing martial arts since she was 6 and is a black belt 4th danes. So I would say that in all areas she would make Jezebelle look really bad. more intelligent, in better shape for sure and 10X more beautiful....

My guess is that the problem comes for the color of her skin but you are too pussy to admit it....