Author Topic: Vince Goodrum...  (Read 22942 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Vince Goodrum...
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2006, 11:44:58 AM »
This is all for today.  Whether you like me or not, I'm still the man with the master plan. 
So...

1.  Show up fat.
2.  Carry no real muscle.  
3.  Get laughed at by audience and judges and little old ladies that know nothing about bodybuilding but can still recognize that you suck at it.

Well Vince, your "Master Plan" seems to be working to perfection.  Keep on truckin'.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Goodrum??
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2006, 11:47:56 AM »
Gary Busey, is that you???  hahah...

you doing the Elite?
Yeah dude, it's me.  I'll be in the Supers again.  I'm @ 237 right now and already in much better shape than last year onstage.  I hope to weigh about the same as last year, but will be MUCH better conditioned!

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2006, 11:50:28 AM »
Yeah dude, it's me.  I'll be in the Supers again.  I'm @ 237 right now and already in much better shape than last year onstage.  I hope to weigh about the same as last year, but will be MUCH better conditioned!

fuggin' awesome, i just PM'd you b/f i read this.

yep, conditioning is KEY

best of luck dude!  get that color right ;D
i

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: 1 new Vince pic
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2006, 11:56:02 AM »
So bodybuilding is maybe not his thing?

Correct - it's a dream he needs to let go of.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2006, 11:56:49 AM »
get that color right ;D
When I was at the Bodyrock in July, I talked to Jan Tana and she said the Pro Tan combined with the old Jan Tana bronzer gave me the greenish hue...  That shit was disturbing!

This time around, I'm using her new Onstage Competition Color.  Several friends have used it since she debuted it earlier this year and it looks as good as airbrushing.

http://jantana.com/competition.html

This stuff's the bomb!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2006, 11:58:23 AM »

Couldn't get out of the country.  Staph infection unfortunately so I'm dropping out of the Clash and Elite and will wait to compete next year. 

It's always something, eh? 

Hope you get better soon.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2006, 11:59:19 AM »
They don't make a pill for what's really wrong with him.  Take it from a drug rep!

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »
When I was at the Bodyrock in July, I talked to Jan Tana and she said the Pro Tan combined with the old Jan Tana bronzer gave me the greenish hue...  That shit was disturbing!

This time around, I'm using her new Onstage Competition Color.  Several friends have used it since she debuted it earlier this year and it looks as good as airbrushing.

http://jantana.com/competition.html

This stuff's the bomb!

thanks for the link bro, i need to order something but i haven't decided yet.  Pro-Tan worked pretty well for me last year but we'll see how my $ is... :-\
i

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2006, 03:39:51 PM »

So I force people to write about me, I force people to make racist comments???? 

Are you retarded or something??? 

no you are retarded.... you think you have such a great physique, and pose about it so much online all over the boards, and the we see your pictures... and you look like shit... complete shit..

and you still give us excuses, and act like your better than everybody. Hit the gym, learn how to diet and pose, and then you might get some respect around here and have the right to talk shit... but until then, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: 1 new Vince pic
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »
Correct - it's a dream he needs to let go of.

maybe dieting is not his thing
I am a mini beast

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2006, 04:21:25 PM »
.... I'm dropping out of the Clash and Elite and will wait to compete next year....

Saw this one coming a mile away!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2006, 04:51:39 PM »
I love when Melvin replies to his fans and gives them a good lashing. Now that we know there is a master plan who can stop the Goodrum train? It will happen and for that the lads should be forever grateful. This dude is no flash in the pan but a stayer. One day we will marvel at the entity called Dr Goodrum and applaud his successes on the posing platform and in business. For Melvin Goodrum in no ordinary bloke. He has qualities that will guarantee he will always draw attention to himself here on Getbig. We should be encouraging Melvin and not castigate him for what can only be described as misfortunes. There he is a solitary figure transcending his ordinary past and building an empire on line to show all naysayers what can be done by dedication and believing in oneself. Trophies mean little to this mortal and for good reason. The stellar qualities that shine are in his character and he is truly invincible and well he lives up the the noble name 'Vince'. At first I thought Goodrum was a sham but in a more accurate assessment of the person we see qualities seldom exhibited by the rank and file who come to Getbig to reinvent themselves. Anyone who can keep his head up high after being laughed at here has to be special. It is not obliviousness or thickheadedness, although those qualities do help, but a nobility of purpose. This man has a destiny and there is no one who can stop what nature determines. The Alpha people rise to the top and cannot be flushed away as some would like. Let us hope that Melvin 'Vince' Goodrum, CSN. MFT, continues to contribute on Getbig and enhance us all with his intelligence, honesty and commitment. We are unlikely to see his kind again and I for one am improved by basking in the light he shines on this rather self-indulgent excuse for a community.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: GOODRUM FEARS ME!
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »

That's right, in an NPC national show.  My 2 foot bronze statue is sitting in my office, just like your 2 foot dildo sits on your dresser

BWAAAHAAAHAA!!!!!!!!!

PRICELESS!

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2006, 06:04:05 PM »
The difference, Keith, is that I try to polish Venom Vince to bring out his quality whereas you try to flush him!

I think if you polished that turd Vince, Mr. Hankie would have more muscle.....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »
For some obscure reason Melvin doesn't recognize me as an expert in anything at all. My offer to help him has been dismissed because he doesn't like the colour of some of my equipmemt. No worries there as we have a bloke repainting everything in silver. Should suit our silver stallion!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2006, 06:22:29 PM »
For some obscure reason Melvin doesn't recognize me as an expert in anything at all. My offer to help him has been dismissed because he doesn't like the colour of some of my equipmemt. No worries there as we have a bloke repainting everything in silver. Should suit our silver stallion!

...come on Basile, PINK machines?...what's next, Zubaz pants and striped tanktops tucked into ALSO striped Zubaz???? ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2006, 06:28:35 PM »
They don't make a pill for what's really wrong with him.  Take it from a drug rep!

Oh yes there is.  And if he was smart he'd take one.  Cyanide is his only option

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »
what i want to know is how come that cock holster Arvilla gets competitor stars and Vince doesn't?

After all, vince placed higher than him.
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2006, 06:39:12 PM »
what i want to know is how come that cock holster Arvilla gets competitor stars and Vince doesn't?

After all, vince placed higher than him.

That is true.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2006, 06:40:48 PM »
That is true.

Agreed. Vince should get stars.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2006, 06:44:30 PM »

True, if Arvilla can get stars then Vince should have them

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2006, 06:48:28 PM »
That is true.

Haha yes, Vince may be a disgrace but at least he isn't taking drugs AND looking like turd at the same time.
Team Goodrum!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2006, 06:52:27 PM »
I've won my class 2 times and am Nationally qualified and I don't have my stars!  I even e-mailed Ron with pics.  If Vince gets stars, I'm going postal! ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2006, 06:54:14 PM »
Come on, fellas, Goodrum means well. He is a Getbig regular and brings a certain something to the boards that only he can deliver. By all means award him some stars to compensate for almost dying for all of us to get onstage in those white trucks.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »
Give the clown his stars already! ;D
Team Goodrum!