Author Topic: Serious Question for LEE PRIEST  (Read 2793 times)

VIENIO

• Getbig II
Serious Question for LEE PRIEST
« on: September 27, 2006, 11:07:04 AM »
Lee
On the whole issue with the IFBB, I’m very curious if you are actually going to go through with many of the things that you said that you would do.  Taking any kind of legal action costs money, time and effort, so are you prepared to to risk all of that knowing that you can lose to this IFBB machine(since their resources are superior to yours).  I agree with you on all of these issues (about the rules, etc…), and I'm sure you have a winnable case against the IFBB, but you are one man with limited resources, will you risk whatever you have to beat the system.  One more question, if the IFBB offered you  a very reasonable amount (more than you ever will need) to basically drop any claims that you have against it, will you take it  OR will you fight it to actually get some change done for present and future bodybuilders? Thanks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Serious Question for LEE PRIEST
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:09:48 AM »
The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »
Lee is a great person, he destroys little tits like you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 01:03:25 PM »
Lee
On the whole issue with the IFBB, I’m very curious if you are actually going to go through with many of the things that you said that you would do.  Taking any kind of legal action costs money, time and effort, so are you prepared to to risk all of that knowing that you can lose to this IFBB machine(since their resources are superior to yours).  I agree with you on all of these issues (about the rules, etc…), and I'm sure you have a winnable case against the IFBB, but you are one man with limited resources, will you risk whatever you have to beat the system.  One more question, if the IFBB offered you  a very reasonable amount (more than you ever will need) to basically drop any claims that you have against it, will you take it  OR will you fight it to actually get some change done for present and future bodybuilders? Thanks

Mr. weider it's nice to see you on here finally.  Nice message above.  Let me answer for Lee.  Fuck Off!  I am going to destroy you! ;D ;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 01:05:44 PM »
Mr. weider it's nice to see you on here finally.  Nice message above.  Let me answer for Lee.  f**k Off!  I am going to destroy you! ;D ;D
;D
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 01:11:57 PM »
Yes i am going throu with it.Money would be nice but this isn't about money it's about change and they have it thier way for to long.

Lee

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »
Dude, Im a fan of Lee Priest, my posting is in no shape or form saying that Lee is not up for the fight.  IM just saying what i believe is the truth.  Im just wondering if he's actually going to do what he says.  I want the IFBB to start caring about the athletes instead of treating them like objects that make money.  SO I want him to take em to court and win BUT put yourself in his shoes, the guy can lose everything he has if he loses.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 01:14:51 PM »
Yes i could loose it all,but aleast i tried....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 01:15:02 PM »
Yes i am going throu with it.Money would be nice but this isn't about money it's about change and they have it thier way for to long.

Lee

This is what I like to see. A man standing by his convictions no matter what is thrown in his face.

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 01:15:25 PM »
Thanks for the reply Lee, I appreciate it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 01:17:50 PM »
" how can 2000 people in the audience get it straight and 6 people in the front FUCK IT UP?"

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 01:19:13 PM »
" how can 2000 people in the audience get it straight and 6 people in the front f**k IT UP?"

MMMMMM   FAMOUS WORDS  :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 01:23:11 PM »
I am curious why Wayne would not pay Lee's legal expenses.

Let's face it people, if the IFBB guys will be banned for going in the PDI shows the big dogs will *not* move to the PDI. It is that simple, argue all one likes, but I am quite sure that we will not see anymore big name crossovers if rule 1.7 is not struck down. Also, without Lee in the NOC line up it would have been a lineup of unknown international and never-was bodybuilders. People have taken flak for calling them amateurs, but the stage did have a large amount of guys on it who could not win an IFBB pro card, so in that effect they were amateurs. Lee was the only one with any name recognition. He added instant credibilty to the show. Even the other competitors have alluded to that "I stood on the stage with Lee Priest "etc. Without Lee the show would have been a run of the mill thing and would not be recieving the coverage it is now.

Wayne/PDI seems to have the most to gain by Lee's crossover/having 1.7 struck down. Why not put their money up?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 01:24:59 PM »
Lee owns tiny tit little blood vessel cumstains everyday.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 02:29:39 PM »
I am curious why Wayne would not pay Lee's legal expenses.

Let's face it people, if the IFBB guys will be banned for going in the PDI shows the big dogs will *not* move to the PDI. It is that simple, argue all one likes, but I am quite sure that we will not see anymore big name crossovers if rule 1.7 is not struck down. Also, without Lee in the NOC line up it would have been a lineup of unknown international and never-was bodybuilders. People have taken flak for calling them amateurs, but the stage did have a large amount of guys on it who could not win an IFBB pro card, so in that effect they were amateurs. Lee was the only one with any name recognition. He added instant credibilty to the show. Even the other competitors have alluded to that "I stood on the stage with Lee Priest "etc. Without Lee the show would have been a run of the mill thing and would not be recieving the coverage it is now.

Wayne/PDI seems to have the most to gain by Lee's crossover/having 1.7 struck down. Why not put their money up?

Oh my?  What a funny post.  I was going to sue McDonalds for making me fat.  Should I ask Burger King to pay for it cause they have the most to gain.  Honey you are very smart and make great posts.  But this one is way off.  I guess everyone is allowed a mistake.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 02:31:39 PM »

I'll be cheering for you, Lee.
HAHA, RON.....

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »
The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone
bro'...right now, you don't even KNOW how true this statement rings. thanks for saying that.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 02:37:06 PM »
Oh my?  What a funny post.  I was going to sue McDonalds for making me fat.  Should I ask Burger King to pay for it cause they have the most to gain.  Honey you are very smart and make great posts.  But this one is way off.  I guess everyone is allowed a mistake.

I do not think I am way off, but thank you for not flaming me like you do Lift and Horton :-*

My major point is not that Wayne has any obligation to pay for legal expenses as he doesn't, but it would probably be a good investment on his part for the future growth of the PDI. Bottom line, if the IFBB guys are allowed to crossover and all of a sudden the PDI has Gunter, Branch, Dex, Gustavo and Darrem in the next show - Wayne will have it made.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 09:02:32 PM »
wayne should make a hard play for marcus ruhl! ruhl and priest have probally the 2 biggest fan bases in bb next to cutler an colemen!

priest + ruhl and a 5 or so smaller names and they would have a powerfull base to run a operation with!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 09:35:14 PM »
wayne should make a hard play for marcus ruhl! ruhl and priest have probally the 2 biggest fan bases in bb next to cutler an colemen!

priest + ruhl and a 5 or so smaller names and they would have a powerfull base to run a operation with!

slayers head is in the right place...I dont know if Ruhl is the epitomy of a healthy looking BB...given that PDI is a tested federation.

I'm curious if PDI are using the same judging criteria as ifbb?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 09:38:42 PM »
slayers head is in the right place...I dont know if Ruhl is the epitomy of a healthy looking BB...given that PDI is a tested federation.

I'm curious if PDI are using the same judging criteria as ifbb?
i dunno what thier trying to do, but they are a business and if you can get 2 of the biggest draws in the ifbb your in biz!

its like wcw when they bought hulk hogan deisel and razor ramone, instant cred+ full arenas!

SDMF

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 09:39:23 PM »
If all Lee cared about was money, he would be another ox in the row long ago and this would never taken place.  He is doing what is RIGHT

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 10:10:18 PM »
I do not think I am way off, but thank you for not flaming me like you do Lift and Horton :-*

My major point is not that Wayne has any obligation to pay for legal expenses as he doesn't, but it would probably be a good investment on his part for the future growth of the PDI. Bottom line, if the IFBB guys are allowed to crossover and all of a sudden the PDI has Gunter, Branch, Dex, Gustavo and Darrem in the next show - Wayne will have it made.

I wouldn't flame you, you are a girl and deserve respect.........so far.  Anyway I flame them cause they deserve it.  And from what I heard Lee has some attorneys who are working on contingency now.  His attorneys should work on angles of how the IFBB does business over the past 40+ years.  I mean the notpaying of US Federal taxes adds up to millions of dollars.  And in fact in some cases the IRS actually gives a percentage as a finders fee.  I am going to look into this myself if I remember.  My sister who is actually kind of old just retired 2 years ago from the IRS with something like 35 years.  She was some sort of District Manager based in Dallas.  So I may gve her a call.  I haven't talked to her in a few years so I gotta get up the courage. I can imagine if any of the IFBB pros called Chic to talk about the PDI and how Chic told them it will never happen and its a waste.  Now that Lee is paid and several other shows are scheduled the IFBB guys are looking at some serious money they have passed up becasue Chic told them it would never happen.