Author Topic: Olbermann is proving multiple White House lies - brutal  (Read 2434 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Olbermann is proving multiple White House lies - brutal
« on: September 27, 2006, 05:18:40 PM »
It's been 15 minutes now - and it's the same piece that started the show.

Olbermann is showing Bush White house statements, then showing the event before it which showed they lied.  One after another.  Easily a dozen so far- proof of lies.  Nothing biased, nothing WH bashing.  Just videotape of these people lying.

Seriously, even the republicans should watch this (it'll be on again at midnight EST if you miss this). 
This is not Bush-bashing.  This is showing each time he outright lied. 

The media is turning on the repubs.  FOXnews gave clinton a platform to energize the dem base.  MSNBC is completely exposing Bush.  You cannot call it "bush bashing" - because it's just videotape of their own words. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Olbermann is proving multiple White House lies - brutal
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 05:19:49 PM »
Ari Fleischer refused to discuss the Taliban offer to turn over bin Laden in Feb 2001, in exchange for the sanctions the US had on Afghaniztan for hiding him.

Seven months before 911, Bush had a chance to be handed bin Laden?

Are you kidding me?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 05:24:18 PM »
The White House refuses to answer NBC's repeated questions about the offer they had to receive bin Laden - to have him handed over - in Feb of 2001.

They deny everything else the moment it's asked. 

They refuse to comment here.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »
It really troubles me to think theres still people that support Bush.
S

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
The White House refuses to answer NBC's repeated questions about the offer they had to receive bin Laden - to have him handed over - in Feb of 2001.

They deny everything else the moment it's asked. 

They refuse to comment here.

strange . . . they've happily cheated us all w 911, but they can't deny the Bin Laden offer? suddenly grown a conscience? is there any chance of the same thing happening w you?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:20:31 PM »
It's been 15 minutes now - and it's the same piece that started the show.

Olbermann is showing Bush White house statements, then showing the event before it which showed they lied.  One after another.  Easily a dozen so far- proof of lies.  Nothing biased, nothing WH bashing.  Just videotape of these people lying.

Seriously, even the republicans should watch this (it'll be on again at midnight EST if you miss this). 
This is not Bush-bashing.  This is showing each time he outright lied. 

The media is turning on the repubs.  FOXnews gave clinton a platform to energize the dem base.  MSNBC is completely exposing Bush.  You cannot call it "bush bashing" - because it's just videotape of their own words. 

Olberman couldn't "own" his car!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 06:26:06 PM »
As long as the media is doing its job, journalistically questioning those in power, I am all for it. And that's not being anti-Bush or pro-Bush. That's just being true to their mission about keeping shit honest.

Politically biased commentaries like Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Olbermann I could be without.

With that being said, Olbermann has exposed some truths, but the very format of someone being biased on TV... I want political views in editorials in newspapers. Nowhere else.

It seems like most TV stations are starting to do their job. With the exception of Fox News, of course. They're starting to work propaganda for "Senator" Clinton (they make good effort of not referring to her as "Hillary"), instead of someone Republican.

Fcuking propaganda machine.

Leni Riefenstahl would be impressed.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 06:39:06 PM »
Ari Fleischer refused to discuss the Taliban offer to turn over bin Laden in Feb 2001, in exchange for the sanctions the US had on Afghaniztan for hiding him.

Seven months before 911, Bush had a chance to be handed bin Laden?

Are you kidding me?

So you think they should release EVERYTHING? Are you freaking kidding me.....hell, we have NY Times to do that!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »
strange . . . they've happily cheated us all w 911, but they can't deny the Bin Laden offer? suddenly grown a conscience? is there any chance of the same thing happening w you?

The reason they cannot deny the bin laden offer, is because the moment they do, you will see proof of this offer coming from cabinet members, overseas media, etc.

The moment they admit it, they look like the biggest shitheels in the world for being offered OBL seven months before the attacks, and not accepting, because the Taliban wanted the very sanctions removed that were placed on them for keeping bin laden there.

They're fucked if it's true.  And MSNBC only dropped it because Condi went on last night and said they did more in 8 months to stop OBL than Clinton did in 8 years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 06:42:06 PM »
So you think they should release EVERYTHING? Are you freaking kidding me.....hell, we have NY Times to do that!

If they had a chance to have bin laden delivered to them (their other chance came right 9/11, and they declined him then, too), the public is not going to be happy.

I do not think they should release everything.

But when you have white house staff bashing clinton for not taking him when he had the chance - and THEY had a chance in Feb 01 - that puts egg on their face.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 06:57:13 PM »
Do you EVER bring anything but a smart ass comment???  I mean really, someone said you were smart for a 17 year old?  What a fucking joke...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 06:58:51 PM »
algebra has made his/her position clear:

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 07:54:54 PM »
Do you EVER bring anything but a smart ass comment???  I mean really, someone said you were smart for a 17 year old?  What a fucking joke...

don't be bitter, little man. God loves you too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 07:57:54 PM »
Al-Gebra, when you say that you'd suppress evidence of a 9-11 inside job...

would you also cover up other treason?  Or just the aerial hijacking types?