Author Topic: A hell of a day for Democrats  (Read 896 times)

Mr. Intenseone

A hell of a day for Democrats
« on: September 27, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »
 RUSH: This is shaping up to be a day of hell for the Democrats. We're probably going to have a record Dow Jones Industrial Average. We're only seven points away from it now, all-time high. Gasoline is $1.80 in southeast Missouri, where I am from. That's really bad for the Democrats, $1.80 in southeast Missouri. New US home sales show surprise acceleration. Yes, new US home sales, that story just cleared, shows surprise acceleration, after a story yesterday that housing prices are plummeting. Anyway, greetings, and welcome, ladies and gentlemen, EIB Network. El Rushbo, middle of the week already, fastest week in media. Telephone number, 800-282-2882, e-mail address, Rush@eibnet.com.

On the agenda today, the truth about the NIE, National Intelligence Estimate. I told you. What's amazing, I told you yesterday that once this thing was declassified is going to blow the Democrats out of the water, but the problem is, they're not admitting that. You remember the question that was asked of Hamid Karzai yesterday when he gave that great, great, great response. It was asked by an info babe named Jennifer, "like, you know what I mean?" That's Jennifer Loven of the Associated Press who has a story today that is just -- this woman is probably one of the largest Democrat activists working undercover as a journalist, and she doesn't even go to any great lengths to hide it. We'll get into that. We also are going to talk a little bit about the George Allen situation today. I know people are upset about it. Folks, hang tough out there. Chill out, it's typical. It's a campaign season. Yeah, I know it's unconscionable, but what isn't about what Democrats do? What isn't unconscionable?

What's new about this? All it is, is the latest attempt to smear, probably their version of swift boating the guy. Guy's been in public life how many years, 20 years? Nobody who knows him thinks anything ill of him. He's one of the most mild-mannered, nice guys. All of a sudden now, a guy with a political axe to grind comes up and corrupts a whole bunch of people in his orb, saying, yeah, he used the N-word. Well, I got a tape of Robert Byrd using the N-word on Fox News. I mean, James Webb's getting a free pass here as everybody examines Allen, but we'll talk about that. But, folks, this is not going to work. This isn't 20 years ago. I guarantee you, there are people in Virginia who are smoking mad that the Drive-By Media are not finding to talk to, who are livid about what's being said. If you find it unconscionable as I find it unconscionable, why do you think a lot of Virginians wouldn't find it unconscionable? You gotta have faith in people out there. Everybody still gets sucked into this notion that a constant media barrage can totally change public opinion. Look, the Democrats, this is hell day for them.

How many years have they been trying to talk down the economy? They have utterly failed! Unemployment at 4.7%, housing starts, unexpected new acceleration. We're about to set an all-time high of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. I mean, for all of the efforts that the Drive-By Media put into destroying public opinion on the economy, it's still nevertheless spin. And it hasn't worked. If it had worked -- what is the economy? The economy is you and me and everybody engaging in commerce. If all the apocalyptic predictions, the doom and gloom and the pessimism had worked, then the economy wouldn't be humming because nobody would have the confidence to go out and engage in commerce. You know, these guys, the reaction to the NIE business, and they're still promising to cut-and-run from Iraq. They don't have a plan to protect the United States in the war on terror. They don't ever want to fight anybody is the bottom line. You go back and look at the history of liberals and Democrats, they don't want to fight anybody. It's never worth it, no matter what is being attacked -- well, that's not true. They will fight Bush and their own country and Republicans. But outside enemies are just totally ignored.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: A hell of a day for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:30:22 PM »
If these prick bastards win they will raise our taxes and give it to the lazy and worthless for all the damm social programs. Does anybody want that crazy hag Nancy Pelosi in control of anything..liberalism is truly a menace.
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 12:01:56 AM »
If these prick bastards win they will raise our taxes and give it to the lazy and worthless for all the damm social programs. Does anybody want that crazy hag Nancy Pelosi in control of anything..liberalism is truly a menace.

Liberalism is a menace? It's what modern western democracy is based on.

Republicans also base their politics on liberalism.

Read the book "End of history" by Francis Fukijama, neo-liberal (and Bush supporter).

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 07:42:00 AM »
he means liberalism in the modern day leftist connatation
Valhalla awaits.