Author Topic: The farce continues: President Clinton gets critisised by Fox, but they twist it  (Read 1160 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Fox News really takes the cake on this one. Oh brother... ::)

Clinton gets critisised by some top dog within Fox News, but Fox still manage to find a source (some "media watchdog") that will:

1. give some credit to Clinton

2. discredit the top dog on Fox (calls him a whiner)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,216180,00.html

They're fcuking priceless.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
is this part of the move to get hilary in office?  I'm seriously starting to believe you

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
is this part of the move to get hilary in office?  I'm seriously starting to believe you

Everyone should ask theirself this question:

Why would President Clinton allow himself to become drawn into the political debate?

And him being critised for getting tough and being rough with Wallace... LMFAO..

Would that really make him look bad in the eyes of Republican voters?

Being soft is what many Republican voters associate with Democrats.

It will only help the Clinton bid IMO.

Fox News is a fcuking farce.

Next move, is that Fox News will get rid of Colmes and get some more attractive "liberal".

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The official story is crumbling.  They pushed it too far.

yall watch hannity and COlmes tonight?  They had on Jim Fetzer, a retired college professor who has researched 911 extensively and is dedicating the remainder of his life to 911 truth.

You guys know what they do when 911 guests are on - Hannity plays twilight zone music, and Colmes talks right over them.  NOT TONIGHT.. Oh no.  Tonight hannity was very civil, and colmes barely said a word.  They must have given the guy 90 seconds of uninterrupted time total, to outright list the holes in the official story, and make the case for Dick Cheney being at least a strong part of it. 

Fetzer calmly listed the events of the morning where Cheney continually ordered a WH aide to effectively stand down as the plane appraoched.  Norman Minetta testified on this.  "50 miles out Mr Cheney.  30 miles out mr Cheney. 10 miles out Mr Cheney.  Do the orders still stand" - "Of course they stand, have you heard anything different?" reportedly replied a very annoyed Dick Cheney.

I posted a few months back that the media was turning on bush.  it's very clear now that it is happening.  MSNBC played many pieces of video evidence of Bush lies leading up to 911.  And many lies after 911.  A question for all - if there is clear evidence that Bush lied before 911, and clear proof that he lied after 911 - Do you really think he was honest with us on and right after 911?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
A question for all - if there is clear evidence that Bush died before 911, and clear proof that he lied after 911 - Do you really think he was honest with us on and right after 911?

I'd have a multiple orgasm  :P
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL... fixed... I'd rather watch him squirm in the terror trial.

Jag - i watched a new movie tonight - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-609179074068244932&q=911+inside+job&hl=en

Fetzer, a leading MIHOP guy.  Talks a lot about Bush not even knowing the details of the attack until that morning, and the half-assed attack on him the night before to encourage him to play along the next morning.   Really makes Bush look like an unsure pawn throughout the whole series of events.  I've never seen GWB disassembled like this.  90 minutes or so, it's a lecture, but a good listen!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
LOL... fixed... I'd rather watch him squirm in the terror trial.

Dammit Rob, ...don't tease me like that.  {lol} :P

Heaven help me, I'd enjoy that too. I might even salivate at the thought of all of them doing hard time in the barbaric prison systems they got off on building, ...but I'd be willing to forego any selfish pleasure it would give me, it they simply took a cyanide capsule or two.

Marching Bush & Cheney off to jail would cause some serious problems in your country, and I highly doubt your citizenry have the wisdom, backbone, or moral conviction to seek justice. Revenge maybe, but not justice, ...and as long as you cater to revenge, you will not elevate yourselves as a nation. You will still be stuck in a juvenile mentality that seeks vengeance, and that's what got you in the muck to begin with. If they committed suicide, it would at least form a scab over the open wounds that exist in your land, and give them a bit of time to start to heal.

Jag - i watched a new movie tonight - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-609179074068244932&q=911+inside+job&hl=en

Fetzer, a leading MIHOP guy.  Talks a lot about Bush not even knowing the details of the attack until that morning, and the half-assed attack on him the night before to encourage him to play along the next morning.   Really makes Bush look like an unsure pawn throughout the whole series of events.  I've never seen GWB disassembled like this.  90 minutes or so, it's a lecture, but a good listen!

I'll check it out.
w