Author Topic: What Birth Control makes girls grow bigger you know whats  (Read 8805 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: What Birth Control makes girls grow bigger you know whats
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2006, 09:37:13 PM »
if by meaning take the chance it means i'm getting sex..ok  ;D

And that's how guys end up paying through the nose for the next 21 yrs of their lives.  :-\
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 11:45:36 PM »
Oh, believe me, I check the expiration dates.  No way would I mess with that.  The extra packs I had were when my ex-gyno was changing my pills.  I had 2 packs of diff. kinds of pills that she had switched me from.  She changed my pills like 3 times thinking that they had something to do w/my bleeding  ::)      THEN she had given me the depo-provera shot....and I think that lasts for 3 or 4 months.
When my new gyno took out my fibroid, I went back on the pills I had never truly had a problem with in the first place. 

My wife was on depo provera when she got pregnant with no. 4.  The stuff is supposed be 99 percent effective.  We were stunned, as were the medical folks.  In some cases, you cannot get pregnant for up to a year after you stop taking the shot.  Upjohn tracked her for a while, because she is a statistical anomaly.

Even though no. 4 was a surprise, I wouldn't trade her for anything.  She's an angel. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2006, 09:44:55 AM »
My wife was on depo provera when she got pregnant with no. 4.  The stuff is supposed be 99 percent effective.  We were stunned, as were the medical folks.  In some cases, you cannot get pregnant for up to a year after you stop taking the shot.  Upjohn tracked her for a while, because she is a statistical anomaly.

Even though no. 4 was a surprise, I wouldn't trade her for anything.  She's an angel. 

Did your wife take any anti-biotics at the time, ...'cause those have been known to lessen the effectiveness of female contraceptives.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2006, 10:00:16 AM »
Did your wife take any anti-biotics at the time, ...'cause those have been known to lessen the effectiveness of female contraceptives.

Nope.  She wasn't sick and didn't have any health problems.  Everything was by the book.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2006, 11:30:31 AM »

I've also heard that St. John's Wort and even taking your vitamins at the same time as your pill can lessen the effects.  Also, if a gal weighs over 150 lbs. the effect is less.

(these are re: the pill...I'm not sure if they are true for the shot)

Beach Bum, did your wife have any other side effects like gaining weight or sprouting a chin hair?
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 11:40:02 AM »
I've also heard that St. John's Wort and even taking your vitamins at the same time as your pill can lessen the effects.  Also, if a gal weighs over 150 lbs. the effect is less.

(these are re: the pill...I'm not sure if they are true for the shot)

Beach Bum, did your wife have any other side effects like gaining weight or sprouting a chin hair?

She gained some weight, but that was from having the first three kids.   :)  No chin hair.  (As my daughters would say "eeww.")  Her face was and still is smooth as a baby's bottom.