Author Topic: Boy slave 'crucified' by Sudanese Muslim  (Read 13575 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Boy slave 'crucified' by Sudanese Muslim
« on: September 28, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »

A Sudanese slave who was assigned to watch his Muslim master's camels was "crucified" when he was caught sneaking out to attend a Christian church, according to reports from Voice of the Martyrs.

The aid organization that helps persecuted Christians worldwide said the reports come from witnesses in the Sudan who were in contact with the youth, now about 15.

Damare Garang was seven when the attack happened, officials said. He had been captured by Islamic soldiers when his Sudanese village was attacked, and then sold as a slave to a Muslim family in Tuobon, Bahr el Gazel.

His duties were to tend the master's camels, but one day one fled.

"How could you do this? You will surely have to pay! You stupid slave, I should just kill you now," he was told.

However, the child escaped any injuries at that point.

Then the following day Damare, who had been raised in a Christian family, sneaked away for a time to a small church service across the village.

His master was waiting when he returned.

"Where have you been?" he was asked, and partly from fear and partly from not having another answer, he said, "to church."

"You have made two grave mistakes," the slave master said. "Yesterday you lost one of my camels, and today you worship with infidels!"

The master went to a barn and returned with a large board, some rusty spikes and a hammer, the report said.

"Frozen in fear, Damare was dragged out to the edge of his master's compound where he was forced to the ground with his legs over the board," the VOM report said. "The savage brutality of the master was unleashed as he proceeded to drive the long nails through Damare's knees and then nail his feet securely onto the board."

While Damare was screaming in agony, the slave master simply walked away.

The boy's help arrived in the form of a Good Samaritan who happened by, and saw the small boy. The man sneaked into the compound and carried the boy to a hospital where the board and nails were removed.

Damare later was released to the custody of his helper, with whom he lived for the next 18 months.

Once again, then, there was a militia attack on his village, and he was separated from his protector. When the Islamic army soldiers were driven off, a commander of village forces recognized Damare's speech as being of the Dinka tribe, and took charge of him.

That commander eventually adopted Damare, who now lives in Mario Kong.

He remains disappointed he is unable to run quickly like other boys, but he says he's forgiven his attacker, because Jesus was nailed to a cross to forgive all sins.

"Before leaving, we gave Damare a care package with mosquito netting, soap, new clothing, shoes, a hat, a new Bible, a soccer ball, and a fishing line and hooks," said the VOM report by Tom Zurowski.

"Please tell the Christian children in America to remember to pray for the children of Sudan," Damare told his visitors.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1710130/posts

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Boy slave 'crucified' by Sudanese Muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 06:51:04 AM »
all we need to do is have a dialogue with these people.  they will understand. ::)
Valhalla awaits.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 07:04:19 AM »
Sounds bogus. Really. This story is an evangelical's wetdream. You know, the kind of stuff they show you on CBN.
follow the arrows

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 08:24:54 AM »
Sounds bogus. Really. This story is an evangelical's wetdream. You know, the kind of stuff they show you on CBN.

nice try muslim boy

You mean you hope it is bogus,

anyone can google it, it is real, and just more proof that islam is not a religon of peace

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 08:51:29 AM »
Whats the problem?....

..he was a paid for slave and he acted up, deserved it...call it breach of contract or something.
C.U.N.T

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 09:59:32 AM »
I'm with Haider ..our Muslim brothers won't do anything like this..its a religion of peace and love. Kinda like all the violence during Ramadan...I can't believe all these wonderful people commiting horrible acts during their holiest month. Nope..its like all the Catholics blowing up school kids during Lent..oh wait we don't friggen do that because we'e normal. These people need to all burn in hell.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 10:37:15 AM »

nice try muslim boy

You mean you hope it is bogus,

anyone can google it, it is real, and just more proof that islam is not a religon of peace

Ain't that the truth.  If you need proof of this, just try criticizing them for being too violent.  They will kill you to prove they're not. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 12:10:52 PM »
Check this out:
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1384

Lovely muslims, such a credit to Western society! We should count our blessings for their peaceful and respectful manner! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 01:06:35 PM »
“There are many millions of decent and kind Muslims in the world. But there are also at least a hundred million Muslims (i.e., 10 percent) who support killing innocents in the name of Allah and Islam. And there are more than that who believe in the ideal of using force to spread Islam throughout the world. So the question is this: How many kind and decent Muslims are kind and decent because of Islam, and how many evil Muslims are evil because of Islam? I do not claim to have an answer. I only claim that the question is a legitimate one that all the decent Muslims need to answer. The evil ones repeatedly tell us how Islam is the source of their support for murder and torture. We need to know from the good ones how Islam has made them good. So far we have only heard from one side.” —Dennis Prager

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 01:10:45 PM »
www.persecution.com/news/index.cfm?action=fullstory&newsID=475

I tried copying the pics from the article, but it doesn't allow.  So you'll have to check out the link.  But if you're not interested in reading the article, it tells of 4 girls in Indonesia who were attacked by jihadists.  3 of the 4 girls were beheaded and killed.  The girl in the article survived the attempted beheading.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 01:40:30 PM »
this sh*t happens all the time.  this religion is a virus to the human race.   and Mohammat was a megolomaniacal warlord pedophile who found some dumb camelriders to hold him up as a godlike prophet
Valhalla awaits.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 02:17:55 PM »
Ain't that the truth.  If you need proof of this, just try criticizing them for being too violent.  They will kill you to prove they're not.

Exactly !

Like what happened to the Nun a few weeks back :

Nun killed after Pope's speech

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/06/09/18/100wir_a3nun001.cfm

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 02:28:24 PM »
oh brother  ::) I'll crucify you reply to your posts when I get home.
follow the arrows

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 02:33:45 PM »
oh brother  Roll Eyes I'll crucify you reply to your posts when I get home.

ok muslim boy,

whatever you say....  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
Here's some more, about a philosophy teacher in France who criticized Islam, and in return has to live in hiding, protected by the state from death threats from muslims:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2381435,00.html

Here's the translation of his essay:
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006015.htm
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 03:47:33 PM »
“There are many millions of decent and kind Muslims in the world. But there are also at least a hundred million Muslims (i.e., 10 percent) who support killing innocents in the name of Allah and Islam. And there are more than that who believe in the ideal of using force to spread Islam throughout the world. So the question is this: How many kind and decent Muslims are kind and decent because of Islam, and how many evil Muslims are evil because of Islam? I do not claim to have an answer. I only claim that the question is a legitimate one that all the decent Muslims need to answer. The evil ones repeatedly tell us how Islam is the source of their support for murder and torture. We need to know from the good ones how Islam has made them good. So far we have only heard from one side.” —Dennis Prager

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069&q=islam

yanno i've posted this video 5 times...usually has the least # of views...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »

yanno you have nobody fooled on here,  it is 100 % obvious you are a Muslim, pretending to be an atheist.

Just to think,  in a time where Muslims are going around murdering people all over the World, in the name of allah,
you and Haider,  try to come on here and firstly say that it is all made up, all the killings of young school girls on their way to school, and then the slaves murdered, 
and then when that does not work, oh Toxic post some video from Google, hoping it will somehow show a good light on Muslim's

what a joke !!

how about this :

Behold the Peace of Islam

As a 13-year-old girl in Turkey, Rojda was raped, then forced to marry her rapist
under Islamic law.  Her face was mutilated by her ‘husband’s’ family when she
refused to prostitute herself after he was imprisoned for raping another child.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 04:16:25 PM »
yanno you have nobody fooled on here,  it is 100 % obvious you are a Muslim, pretending to be an atheist.

Just to think,  in a time where Muslims are going around murdering people all over the World, in the name of allah,
you and Haider,  try to come on here and firstly say that it is all made up, all the killings of young school girls on their way to school, and then the slaves murdered, 
and then when that does not work, oh Toxic post some video from Google, hoping it will somehow show a good light on Muslim's

what a joke !!

how about this :

Behold the Peace of Islam

As a 13-year-old girl in Turkey, Rojda was raped, then forced to marry her rapist
under Islamic law.  Her face was mutilated by her ‘husband’s’ family when she
refused to prostitute herself after he was imprisoned for raping another child.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

relax manni hon...we already know what you r gonna preach on here...

anyhow i grew up in a muslim household.....which u know...soo BIG surprise if i come to the religions defence...but you'd actualy need an IQ to put them 2 together ;D

resume...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »
PS manni...honestly dood...did a brown dood do your girl? :-\

u come off soo bitter...and there is a certain glee to your quick googling and posting from anti islam sites...you accuse me of doing EXACTLY what u do...

meh...collosus asked and i posted...
carpe` vaginum!

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 04:29:23 PM »
Do you think this girls parents are bitter ?

*** HORRIFIC MURDERS OF CHRISTIAN SCHOOL GIRLS IN INDONESIA BY ISLAMIC MILITANTS

(warning, graphic photo )   

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2005/10/beheading_sweet.html

what did she do to deserve this ?

all she was doing was walking to school one morning

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2005/10/beheading_sweet.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4387604.stm

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 03:21:50 AM »
Toxic...

Eldon is not me. Does it really seem unbelieveable to you that some people are genuinely disgusted with islam? Oh no! That couldn't be it! There must be some alteria motive! ::)

PS manni...honestly dood...did a brown dood do your girl?

Blaming Eldon's factually based views on something other than islam itself just proves how wrong you know you are. You have no grounds left to debate on. Quotes directly from the koran, and his satanic life recorded in the hadiths just CANNOT be disputed. Only idiots (haider) disagree with facts.

And if you don't believe we're seperate people, ask a mod to verify it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 08:17:13 AM »

So there are white american converts?

Islam is not a peaceful religion. Debate me on this.

That is a propoganda video, note the over bearing and classless advertising of "turntoislam.com".

Note the terminology of "revert", coming from the conception muslims have that we're all born muslims. ::)

The women says she wants to lead her life the way muhammad the manwhore and his man-slag companions did.

So, by stating this she wants to rid jews from America, kill non-believers, profit from rich non-believers of satan - stealing their booty etc because "allah" (read: satan) prescribes this in the koran?

What some whacky texans have to say about islam carries no truth. Debate me on the koran and the hadiths, not by some texan with an IQ of 67 saying islam is a peaceful religion.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »
toxic, honestly dude your posts just get dumber and dumber and dumber...
Valhalla awaits.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 11:57:05 AM »
toxic, honestly dude your posts just get dumber and dumber and dumber...

Some of his posts are actually quite realistic and believeable, like "the face" on mars being made by aliens ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية