Author Topic: How much can you Pulldown on the Lat Pulldown machine with one arm  (Read 2324 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
How much can you Pulldown on the Lat Pulldown machine with one arm
« on: September 29, 2006, 07:39:16 AM »
using the stirrup handle , you know the handle used for cable crossovers. i can manage 200 pounds for 2 reps on the regular lat pulldown machine using some body english i freaked a few out when i was doing this. im not talking about hammer strength im talking about the good ole lat pulldown machine
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: How much can you Pulldown on the Lat Pulldown machine with one arm
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 07:43:53 AM »
using the stirrup handle , you know the handle used for cable crossovers. i can manage 200 pounds for 2 reps on the regular lat pulldown machine using some body english i freaked a few out when i was doing this. im not talking about hammer strength im talking about the good ole lat pulldown machine

I told you before: Stop this bodybuilding shit.

Get into the strongman scene.

With your size, build and strength, it's not even up for discussion.

You wanna suck dick and private pose? Try bodybuilding.

You want to make some money? Try strongman training and competitions.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
I think Hedgehog is trying to seduce you DW.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 07:52:32 AM »
200 with one hand is pretty fucking impressive, how much can u pulldown with two hands shoulder width grip?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 08:00:13 AM »

I will do this today and report back the results.

DaddyWaddy, I am working on that gravity suit and employing it at amusement parks...When I finish,which should be in a few months, We should buy seasons passes at Carowinds to try it out.

Also, I have a way to mimic the Gravity suit in the weight room using existing equipment in any gym for now.  I am doing the final equations as they relate to each exercise to get the desired force of 2-4 G forces continuously for an hour. I will post what I have when I am done.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »

I will videotape me doing 200 plus today.

I am a great puller like you are DaddyWaddy.  Its all about our arm length.  Although you are taller, I am sure my amr length is equal to, most likely greater than yours even at 6`6.  Crazy isn`t it.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 08:07:53 AM »
I will videotape me doing 200 plus today.

I am a great puller like you are DaddyWaddy.  Its all about our arm length.  Although you are taller, I am sure my amr length is equal to, most likely greater than yours even at 6`6.  Crazy isn`t it.

You do have some crazy orangutan arms.

I had my housemate (over 6ft) mimick a pose of yours to try to see if he could pull off ape arms and he came nowhere close to you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 08:15:59 AM »
You do have some crazy orangutan arms.

I had my housemate (over 6ft) mimick a pose of yours to try to see if he could pull off ape arms and he came nowhere close to you.

Yes. My arms are longer than Vitali Klitschkos and he is 6`8.

I can dunk a basketball also.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 03:00:59 PM »
200 with one hand is pretty fucking impressive, how much can u pulldown with two hands shoulder width grip?

i can do the whole 300 pound stack with ease
A

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 03:02:52 PM »
hahahaha. Funny shit.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 03:06:13 PM »

Never tried that b4.  I am curious what you do for d-bell rows?  I do those all the time, so I'd be curious to hear what you do for an idea of how it correlates.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 03:10:23 PM »
Never tried that b4.  I am curious what you do for d-bell rows?  I do those all the time, so I'd be curious to hear what you do for an idea of how it correlates.

i do the seated cable row with the stirrup handle with about the same weight
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 03:13:16 PM »
for instance ill workout with 150 or so and do as many as i can than assist with the free hand and get about 5 -8 negatives
A

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 03:15:59 PM »
I can one arm pulldown 200lbs for a decent set you weak ass. if you didn't spend so much time on Getbig maybe you could do better. i'll post a vid later ok sugar bear.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »
I can one arm pulldown 200lbs for a decent set you weak ass. if you didn't spend so much time on Getbig maybe you could do better. i'll post a vid later ok sugar bear.

i can do a fullset two i just did 2 reps , i wasnt shure if the stirrup handle could take i though
A

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 04:40:36 PM »
for instance ill workout with 150 or so and do as many as i can than assist with the free hand and get about 5 -8 negatives

I'll have to give those a try and see what I can do.  D-bells I can do 130's for 12 so I shouldn't be too far off from you.  Bad thing is that I just switched gyms and they only have up to 125's.  Being that it's 24 hr fitness, I guess I should be happy to have that.