Author Topic: Congrats Vince. 2nd. place heavyweight!  (Read 1856 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Congrats Vince. 2nd. place heavyweight!
« on: September 29, 2006, 10:57:35 AM »
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Congrats Vince. 2nd. place heavyweight!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »
unrelated, but wait until you see the pics of Annie Ho...hahaha...
i

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 11:42:58 AM »
Melvin, do you attribute the lack of comeptitors in your class to maybe they are afraid to be seen on stage against you.  Or could it be they are embarrassed to be seen on stage with you. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 11:43:18 AM »
There were only 2 people in my weight class Me and Phil.  As you can see he won the overall obviously because this guy was on point, huge and ripped. Pretty cool guy actually.  Like I told everyone, even if I took some Lasix to get rid of the water I still would have gotten beat.  I really didn't have much chance in beating him.

Now, honestly its a 2nd place but not really because there was suppose to be more people competing in that class from what I was hearing but they didn't showed up.  One of my friends told me he was going to do it but he wasn't there neither.  Some competitors withdraw from an event if they see that they are not going to win their class and leave to save money on hotel fees.

I

My trophy states that I'm took 2nd place in the 2006 NPC Mountaineer.  That's the way it is.  It isn't my fault that only 2 people were in my class. 

A

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 12:40:58 PM »
There were only 2 people in my weight class Me and Phil.  As you can see he won the overall obviously because this guy was on point, huge and ripped. Pretty cool guy actually.  Like I told everyone, even if I took some Lasix to get rid of the water I still would have gotten beat.  I really didn't have much chance in beating him.

Now, honestly its a 2nd place but not really because there was suppose to be more people competing in that class from what I was hearing but they didn't showed up.  One of my friends told me he was going to do it but he wasn't there neither.  Some competitors withdraw from an event if they see that they are not going to win their class and leave to save money on hotel fees.

damn! I should have showed up- I would have won!

I

My trophy states that I'm took 2nd place in the 2006 NPC Mountaineer.  That's the way it is.  It isn't my fault that only 2 people were in my class. 

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »
if you really did good you'd have a sword...

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 02:56:05 PM »
your an old ugly weakling and you were competing in the junior section?? isn't that for younger people
??

and yes you coldn't control that there were only 2 people in your class, and that you got a  2nd place trophy... but the fact of the matter is if there were 10 people in your class, you would have placed last, so your 2nd place trophy doesn't mean shit, all it means is it was last and you suck.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »
your an old ugly weakling and you were competing in the junior section?? isn't that for younger people
??

and yes you coldn't control that there were only 2 people in your class, and that you got a  2nd place trophy... but the fact of the matter is if there were 10 people in your class, you would have placed last, so your 2nd place trophy doesn't mean shit, all it means is it was last and you suck.

It would depend on what the 10 people looked like however its irrelevant because 10 people DIDNT ENTER and the show is over now.

The history books shall read:
Melvin Goodrum, 2nd place Jr Heavyweight Division at the NPC Mountaineer Championships.......

That's the way it is, sunshine..... ;D
A

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »
Vence paid the other competitors off backstage to go home..hahaha..