Author Topic: Commercial space flight!!  (Read 1259 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: Commercial space flight!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 08:07:51 PM »
Awesome.  Will be years though.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 08:09:32 PM »
rons acunt

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 08:15:52 PM »
Toxie, its not like you to wait years to get a man into Uranus?

:)

lol..badabing!

i must say though.....i despise Rons royal kykeness for giving us an almost politically correct sir c u n t >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 08:20:13 PM »

lol..badabing!

i must say though.....i despise Rons royal kykeness for giving us an almost politically correct sir c u n t >:(

rons a royal cunt when it comes to failing to recognise what makes getbig tick

Maybe its just me, but I swear you used to post more than you do? the general 'renegade' vibe this place used to have has definitely been turned down a few notches

shame really

Maybe ron should instate a subscription only forum, for those of us who want to indulge in content that resembles a time when Getbig had a pair
rons acunt

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 08:43:12 PM »
i DID used to post a whole lot more...this board is going the way of Muscle Media...

and Ron is becoming to getbig what the latter Bill phillips butt munch became to MM2k....

bill wanted a more main stream audience...took away Dans rant column...and toned down the ask the guru column...hell Dan tld me so in an e-mail.and hense lost ALL the people that made the mag good...then he brought is that anthony almada cock sucking pussy...

Rons doing the same...eventually all the people that made this forum great will just stop posting and move on...and this forum WILL DIE..just ike MM2k

Maybe ron should instate a subscription only forum, for those of us who want to indulge in content that resembles a time when Getbig had a pair

i'd pay..great fucking idea...
carpe` vaginum!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »
i DID used to post a whole lot more...this board is going the way of Muscle Media...

and Ron is becoming to getbig what the latter Bill phillips butt munch became to MM2k....

bill wanted a more main stream audience...took away Dans rant column...and toned down the ask the guru column...hell Dan tld me so in an e-mail.and hense lost ALL the people that made the mag good...then he brought is that anthony almada cock sucking pussy...

Rons doing the same...eventually all the people that made this forum great will just stop posting and move on...and this forum WILL DIE..just ike MM2k

i'd pay..great fucking idea...

Imagine what it will be like when this place hits 20,000 :(

Jesus, even now its easy to spot the 'delicate cunts' that pop up to seemingly piss and moan at nothing other that every fucking swearword

Little pissant lambs apparently so pissing eager to run to ron at every 'coon, fuckwit or cunt' as they [without even realising it] are used to transform this once great hall of comedy into what is [de facto] another sterile, grey bodybuilding forum, the fucking slags!

fucking cunts no less
rons acunt

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 09:05:27 PM »
Imagine what it will be like when this place hits 20,000 :(

Jesus, even now its easy to spot the 'delicate cunts' that pop up to seemingly piss and moan at nothing other that every fucking swearword

Little pissant lambs apparently so pissing eager to run to ron at every 'coon, fuckwit or cunt' as they [without even realising it] are used to transform this once great hall of comedy into what is [de facto] another sterile, grey bodybuilding forum, the fucking slags!

fucking cunts no less

now it feels like home! ;D
carpe` vaginum!