Author Topic: Halliburton Convoy AMBUSHED - VIDEO LOL  (Read 17003 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Haliburton Convoy AMBUSHED - VIDEO LOL
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2006, 11:44:50 PM »
Openly, which is fine, there is even a host of paki/muslim conspiracy CDs which they love, see here: PAKI CONSPIRCAY CD'S

They despise western culture, jews, and.. when the shit gets heated, its racial

Toxie will have to help me out here, but I do believe the term sounds something like 'gury gury' and is followed by 'white bastard' lol

Gora means white in urdu and punjabi...i feel for ya woten..seems like you have lower class punjabis invading your country man...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2006, 11:46:38 PM »
Toxie, check out the 'From the Shadows' series of CD's in the above link, trust me, the pakis here love this shit

The CD's are conspiracy theory media, but from a muslim perspective, they are NOT in any way anti Bin Laden

thats some fucking low class shit....my mum would KILL me if i brought a punjabi girl home ..EVER...i'd disown my sister if she dated a punjabi ever...low class girls.....worse than South east DC blacks i tell ya...
carpe` vaginum!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2006, 11:47:17 PM »
Openly, which is fine, there is even a host of paki/muslim conspiracy CDs which they love, see here: PAKI CONSPIRCAY CD'S

They despise western culture, jews, and.. when the shit gets heated, its racial

Toxie will have to help me out here, but I do believe the term sounds something like 'gury gury' and is followed by 'white bastard' lol

Is the culture that you currently live in considered "western"?
BKS - Guardian of Truth

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2006, 11:48:33 PM »
I understand some groups get some of their financing by kidnapping for ransom some of India's and Pakistan's wealthier citizens.

well....without actually saying anything..the people that did this..well they really really really got to regret it in ..well at some point..including their families and extended families :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2006, 11:51:23 PM »
You hate America, which is why you deny that the moon landings ever took place. You're pathetic.

lmao...sooo my family had enough money to move ANYWHERE on this planet and we moved here cause we hated it ...lol...you hate america man...cause you insist of being a lemming...people like you that keep progress down and bring the median IQ low....

people like you keep the first world from evolving as fast as it could...darwanism will take care of you though..eventually.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Halliburton Convoy AMBUSHED - VIDEO LOL
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2006, 11:52:27 PM »
Took the time to watch the video Tox.

thanx...i ws taught to be nice to everyone....good thing i didn'tsten...i'd be fucked otherwise..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2006, 11:54:19 PM »
i listen to your ost woten....the CIA is involved in with drug polifiration....illunani ti...i'll post a vid if i can find it...but you already prolly know
carpe` vaginum!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2006, 11:58:45 PM »

thanx...i ws taught to be nice to everyone....good thing i didn'tsten...i'd be fucked otherwise..

I was taught the same thing.  I listened and learned that you don't always have to be nice, and it pays to not be an asshole all the time either.  Find a middle ground.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2006, 12:03:16 AM »

Is the culture that you currently live in considered "western"?

Its the UK, I'd say it was western LOL

i listen to your ost woten....the CIA is involved in with drug polifiration....illunani ti...i'll post a vid if i can find it...but you already prolly know

Toxie, my point with the conspiracy stuff is that in mainstream media its portryed as a right wing, nazi, anti jew thing, as soon as you go to finger the jew... BANG, 'they' label you a nazi

The point I am making, is that most of the millitant muslims I know, will point to the EXACT same jew groups as the nazis do, but the jew media never mentions this common ground

It would appear that things havent changed too much from the times that saw Hitler having tea with the Grand Mufti of Jeruslalem

The jews know they are on the ropes

BTW - yeah, the pakis here truly are dirty cheap little shitfucks, somewhat different from the Indians
rons acunt

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2006, 12:08:28 AM »
Its the UK, I'd say it was western LOL

Toxie, my point with the conspiracy stuff is that in mainstream media its portryed as a right wing, nazi, anti jew thing, as soon as you go to finger the jew... BANG, 'they' label you a nazi

The point I am making, is that most of the millitant muslims I know, will point to the EXACT same jew groups as the nazis do, but the jew media never mentions this common ground

It would appear that things havent changed too much from the times that saw Hitler having tea with the Grand Mufti of Jeruslalem

The jews know they are on the ropes

BTW - yeah, the pakis here truly are dirty cheap little shitfucks, somewhat different from the Indians

That's what I figured.  So basically you are living with people who are looking forward to the day that your culture is taken from you correct?  Man that has to be something to deal with.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2006, 12:17:37 AM »

That's what I figured.  So basically you are living with people who are looking forward to the day that your culture is taken from you correct?  Man that has to be something to deal with.

Dude, from what I gather, most of them 'claim' that they do not recognise nations nor borders etc, that Allah made the Earth and it is their task to spread Islam all over the globe

We have had a few right wing gangsters here being approached by various state agents trying to get a race war underway, this will happen within the next few years

You will see nightclubs being bombed by pakis, and mosques being bombed by right wing Combat 18, this will be common place, all the while, which group will advance and benefit from such troubles, yes, the chosen ones

its all bollocks

wankers
rons acunt

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2006, 12:22:51 AM »
Hey, I have not been to Europe in an age, so I can't imagine this change from when I was there in the 80's.  That being said, it seems like nothing is being done there to stop what looks like a gradual takeover by another culture and peoples.  GOD save the Queen.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2006, 01:39:56 AM »
Dude, from what I gather, most of them 'claim' that they do not recognise nations nor borders etc, that Allah made the Earth and it is their task to spread Islam all over the globe

We have had a few right wing gangsters here being approached by various state agents trying to get a race war underway, this will happen within the next few years

You will see nightclubs being bombed by pakis, and mosques being bombed by right wing Combat 18, this will be common place, all the while, which group will advance and benefit from such troubles, yes, the chosen ones

its all bollocks

wankers
Not to worry, ...soon we will see ORDER OUT OF all this CHAOS   ...ya know... a NEW WORLD ORDER!  ;)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2006, 01:44:42 AM »
jag, i hear we'll be countrymen soon.  The N. American Union?  Eew.

Also, they passed a new law which would pretty much classify anyone outside the US as a terrorist if ya question the official story.  Have fun in Syria!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2006, 02:25:47 AM »
jag, i hear we'll be countrymen soon.  The N. American Union?  Eew.

Also, they passed a new law which would pretty much classify anyone outside the US as a terrorist if ya question the official story.  Have fun in Syria!

Do you suppose that's probably why AlGebra asked which facility people hear preferred... Fed prison or Gitmo?

I guess he was taking reservations or something like that.
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2006, 02:32:15 AM »
Do you suppose that's probably why AlGebra asked which facility people hear preferred... Fed prison or Gitmo?

I guess he was taking reservations or something like that.

you want to go someplace interesting? . . . it can be arranged, no problem.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2006, 02:47:15 AM »
you want to go someplace interesting? . . . it can be arranged, no problem.

Is that a threat?

I find your constant following behind me to call me names and making veiled threats behind your cloak of anonymity to be a form of harrassment. Please cease & decist. Thank You
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2006, 08:17:24 AM »
Is that a threat?

I find your constant following behind me to call me names and making veiled threats behind your cloak of anonymity to be a form of harrassment. Please cease & decist. Thank You

::) yeah . . . I'm following you . . . it's not like you decided to mention me out of the blue or anything, ms. paranoid android.

oh, and it's "harassment" and "desist."

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »
I have to agree. I don't think any unarmed non combatant being killed is funny.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2006, 08:40:38 AM »
Did he seriously sit in that car for 45 minutes before being rescued?  That was some seriously scary shit when the dude ran out from the left side of the road. 

Has the pay gone up since the way started? back then, people were making 500 to 1500 a day for the hazard pay, right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2006, 10:28:37 AM »
::) yeah . . . I'm following you . . . it's not like you decided to mention me out of the blue or anything, ms. paranoid android.

Good point.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2006, 11:40:08 AM »
LOL, listen as the occupying tiny tits shit themselves:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_5390000/newsid_5390300/bb_rm_5390306.stm

'I have no gun, help...'

wankers
Good vid, I don't mind seeing the greedy get fucked up, infact they deserve all they get.

Who is that in your avatar?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2006, 11:59:45 AM »
Good vid, I don't mind seeing the greedy get fucked up, infact they deserve all they get.

Who is that in your avatar?

Its john Rollinson aka 'Gaffer'

He was one of Kate Krays 'Hard Bastards', if you want a giggle go to the forum at www.bernardomahoney.com and run a search for all the so called tough guys like Dave Courtney and see what Bernie writes about them, its hilarious LOL

Bernie (formerly a member of the Essex Boys firm) has a great book out named 'Wannabee in my Gang' that rips some of these tools apart
rons acunt

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2006, 03:30:41 AM »

thats some fucking low class shit....my mum would KILL me if i brought a punjabi girl home ..EVER...i'd disown my sister if she dated a punjabi ever...low class girls.....worse than South east DC blacks i tell ya...
haha, listen to this dumbass  ::)
follow the arrows

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »
LOL, listen as the occupying tiny tits shit themselves:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_5390000/newsid_5390300/bb_rm_5390306.stm

'I have no gun, help...'

wankers
You are the biggest loser on Getbig. Hope you are incarcerated again soon you human filth.
The House that Ruth built