Author Topic: Pics of prejudging!!!  (Read 10831 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pics of prejudging!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2006, 10:09:01 PM »
All I know is that the symmetry round is completly usless in this contest.......again!

yep.  completely.

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2006, 10:29:08 PM »
LMAO!! No sh*t! Hahaha.. that face says it ALL!

And BTW - Jay's gut honestly has gotten out of control. People knock on Ronnie but he's dropped at least a solid INCH off it this past year. Good for him, BAD for Cutler.
hahaha...! Jay.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2006, 11:46:49 PM »
my take on mr olympia 2006 is
1)ronnie wins hands down..he looks thick as hell in legs,delts and chest..back double bi is looking impressive to me..his back look thick as hell and i don't see any kind of torn lat..his triceps look huge in the front double biceps.he improved upon his triceps over last year..no question about the fact that coleman is going to win mr olympia..its funy whne ronnie is in incredible condition and people still say he is not a deserving to win mr olympia..ronnie is in a different league and thats a fact..coleman wins hands down

2)vic martinez-this guy did not let us down.i expected alot from this guy and from the pics he looked waay better than i expected..he dialed in for this contest and it showed in virtually every pose..he added some incredible mass without sacrificing his shape..thick as a brick with the smallest waist line possible..amazing just simply amazing

3)jay cutler-ahhaha jay wanted to win this show but everyone is hungry to win this show the moment coleman retires.from vic to melvin anthony were in tip top shape and the fight to place in the top 5 just got fiercer..jay will be glad to place in the top 5 for that matter..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2006, 11:58:50 PM »
IMO.....All Iron Jay has this year is wheels....Sorry, but as far as complete structure he is owned by the 2 guy comparing to him....Minus King Ron that is.....He deserves a very sad 4th right now...We will see what the night show holds though....
Watching The Haters

Fischputza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2006, 12:02:50 AM »
Despite some of Ronnie's flaws... seeing these full size shots in comparison to others.... his structure is far superior.   It's ridiculous
superior  ???  ::) ::) ::)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2006, 12:08:35 AM »
It is about presentation in the poses and one wrong angle can demolition someone, but King Ron is amazing as ever.....
Watching The Haters

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2006, 02:38:26 AM »
superior  ???  ::) ::) ::)

ronster look amazings..flawless from every angle..it sucks when people bash ronnie unnecessarily..why you fuckin douches bags have to do this always..king ron is a deserving winner and he proves that every year that he is
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Slick Vic

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2006, 05:05:45 AM »
but is it just me..or does ronnie have some gyno going there :o

Please tell me you're not just now noticing Ronnie's gyno 8 years later.

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »
ronster look amazings..flawless from every angle..it sucks when people bash ronnie unnecessarily..why you fuckin douches bags have to do this always..king ron is a deserving winner and he proves that every year that he is
co-sign.

affy

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2006, 10:04:08 AM »
Please tell me you're not just now noticing Ronnie's gyno 8 years later.

im only 19...i got into competitive bodybuilding last year...lol

but it really does look worse then last year in the front double bi pose