Author Topic: HAHAHA MONSTER OWNING IN THE GYM HAHAHA  (Read 1134 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHAHA MONSTER OWNING IN THE GYM HAHAHA
« on: September 29, 2006, 09:31:52 PM »
SO im just finishing my 3rd set of 330 on the bent over rows when I see some guy at 150 with imaginary lats to the left of me with his girl.He is barbell curling a MONSTER 50 pounds including the bar and is wearing weider weight belt and string vest.I walk over and say "how long have you been training, THATS A BRUTAL AMOUNT OF WEIGHT YOUR CURLING WITH THOSE EPIC BICEPS" after which i walk up after he has racked the weight and curl out a couple of reps with 1 hand hahahahah his girl laughed then winked at me to which i winked back and she pointed to her mobile, i then walked out cooly while this chump was red faced HAHAHAAHAH MONSTER OWNING

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: HAHAHA MONSTER OWNING IN THE GYM HAHAHA
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 09:51:01 PM »
ur a fag. if i was that 150 lbs i'd throw a 5 lb dumbell at your face to fix it.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 09:52:03 PM »
ur a fag. if i was that 150 lbs i'd throw a 5 lb dumbell at your face to fix it.
hahaha yeah man "MONSTER" fake ass story.
bodybuildersreality.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 09:54:58 PM »
hahaha yeah man "MONSTER" fake ass story.
THATS THE MONSTER EPIC FUCKING THRUTH ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 09:57:16 PM »
SO im just finishing my 3rd set of 330 on the bent over rows when I see some guy at 150 with imaginary lats to the left of me with his girl.He is barbell curling a MONSTER 50 pounds including the bar and is wearing weider weight belt and string vest.I walk over and say "how long have you been training, THATS A BRUTAL AMOUNT OF WEIGHT YOUR CURLING WITH THOSE EPIC BICEPS" after which i walk up after he has racked the weight and curl out a couple of reps with 1 hand hahahahah his girl laughed then winked at me to which i winked back and she pointed to her mobile, i then walked out cooly while this chump was red faced HAHAHAAHAH MONSTER OWNING
You're so full of shit !