Author Topic: Paul Dillet's MuscleMag column  (Read 3488 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Paul Dillet's MuscleMag column
« on: September 30, 2006, 06:44:25 AM »
Has anyone read this crock of shit?  His latest article talks about him and Vince Taylor in guest posing ''deep, deep in East Germany" in 1996...I don't want to sound like I'm nitpicking against bodybuilders again but most anyone knows that the Berlin Wall fell in 1989 and the German country was unified in 1991 and there was no east or west Germany in 1996, just Germany....I don't know if Paul is making this shit up or he has his details completely fucked up but he looks and sounds like a total jackass.
footloose and fancy free

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Paul Dillet's MuscleMag column
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 07:39:43 AM »
Has anyone read this crock of shit?  His latest article talks about him and Vince Taylor in guest posing ''deep, deep in East Germany" in 1996...I don't want to sound like I'm nitpicking against bodybuilders again but most anyone knows that the Berlin Wall fell in 1989 and the German country was unified in 1991 and there was no east or west Germany in 1996, just Germany....I don't know if Paul is making this shit up or he has his details completely fucked up but he looks and sounds like a total jackass.

After a quick stop in Amsterdam, He probably was so out of it, He thought He was in East Germany.  Deep! :P
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 07:43:32 AM »

Haha you sound like a total jackass when you fail to recognise the fact that despite being unified there is still a portion of germany which is considered to be in the "east".

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 07:44:57 AM »
better get the geography right or im not gonna read the article at all!!!  >:(
Z

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 07:46:51 AM »

THOUGH THE WALL FELL...GERMANY WAS STILL BEING REFERRED TO AS EAST AND WEST FOR SOMETIME AFTERWARD. AND THE PEOPLE WERE STILL BEING REFERRED TO AS EAST AND WEST GERMANS FOR THE SAKE OF IDENTIFYING THE NEEDS OF THE GERMANS ON THE EAST AS OPPOSED TO THE EXCESSES OF THE GERMANS ON THE WEST. SO WITH PAUL REFERRING TO GERMANY AS EAST GERMANY IT CAN BE UNDERSTOOD THAT HIS INTENTIONS WAS TO NOTE THE POORER AND MORE NEEDY SIDE OF GERMANY WHERE I AM SURE SUCH THINGS AS BODYBUILDING SHOWS WERE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.
C

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 07:48:02 AM »
lol, serves you right for reading anything about Dillet
Here comes the money shot

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 08:11:26 AM »
Haha you sound like a total jackass when you fail to recognise the fact that despite being unified there is still a portion of germany which is considered to be in the "east".

read the article pinhead..the fucking retard states that there were still two countries...an east german and west german country...

i've lived in germany when i was in the army..and no one said...oh, that's in east germany...or that's in west germany---it's just germany...

anyway...it's just another example of the bullshit that musclemag puts out.
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 08:13:09 AM »
THOUGH THE WALL FELL...GERMANY WAS STILL BEING REFERRED TO AS EAST AND WEST FOR SOMETIME AFTERWARD. AND THE PEOPLE WERE STILL BEING REFERRED TO AS EAST AND WEST GERMANS FOR THE SAKE OF IDENTIFYING THE NEEDS OF THE GERMANS ON THE EAST AS OPPOSED TO THE EXCESSES OF THE GERMANS ON THE WEST. SO WITH PAUL REFERRING TO GERMANY AS EAST GERMANY IT CAN BE UNDERSTOOD THAT HIS INTENTIONS WAS TO NOTE THE POORER AND MORE NEEDY SIDE OF GERMANY WHERE I AM SURE SUCH THINGS AS BODYBUILDING SHOWS WERE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.

Yeah..i'm sure Paul was making his statements based on the social welfare situation in Germany.   ::)
footloose and fancy free

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 08:19:51 AM »
david hassellhoff was at the O, maybe he could clarify this. we are talking about freedom here.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 08:22:24 AM »
Yeah..i'm sure Paul was making his statements based on the social welfare situation in Germany.   ::)

LOL Seems rather unlikely yes hahahahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 08:23:32 AM »
david hassellhoff was at the O, maybe he could clarify this. we are talking about freedom here.

Hasslehoff is way overated

he needs to bring his back up to crack the top ten
T

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 08:25:04 AM »
Hasslehoff is way overated

he needs to bring his back up to crack the top ten

he used to have some sick quads in the knight rider days