Author Topic: Don't believe the hype - Jay vs. Ronnie - side by side gallery  (Read 9087 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Don't believe the hype - Jay vs. Ronnie - side by side gallery
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2006, 04:06:15 PM »
Great job with the madatory comparisons.  Ronnie is clearly much harder than Jay.  Ronnie seriously makes jay look like an amateur... Size wise it's not even close, hardness isn't evn close.  take a look at the inside of jay's arms in the double arms up...they aren't even separated.  Do not ever use synthol, you won't get back that detail no matter what.  In the side tri, jay doesn't show any real striation...this is the top call out at the #1 bb show in the world.  From the back jay looks good, glutes are better than ever, hams look good as does his back., the double bi (back) is basically even, Ronnies lower half and i will say jay has good density in the back so I'll call it even.  The lat spread jay may be better today, just because of a scapula problem with Ronnie, NOT because of condition or anything like that.  Ronnie did not tear a lat, it is clearly a scapula rotation problem.  Maybe a slightly winged scapula or rhomboid problem, but not a lat or terrus major tear.  Ronnie is the CLEAR CUT WINNER. 

thisiskeith12

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2006, 04:07:27 PM »
Jay beat Ronnie on size last night, tonight he will beat him on conditioning.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2006, 04:10:54 PM »
Great job with the madatory comparisons.  Ronnie is clearly much harder than Jay.  Ronnie seriously makes jay look like an amateur... Size wise it's not even close, hardness isn't evn close.  take a look at the inside of jay's arms in the double arms up...they aren't even separated.  Do not ever use synthol, you won't get back that detail no matter what.  In the side tri, jay doesn't show any real striation...this is the top call out at the #1 bb show in the world.  From the back jay looks good, glutes . are better than ever, hams look good as does his back., the double bi (back) is basically even, Ronnies lower half and i will say jay has good density in the back so I'll call it even.  The lat spread jay may be better today, just because of a scapula problem with Ronnie, NOT because of condition or anything like that.  Ronnie did not tear a lat, it is clearly a scapula rotation problem.  Maybe a slightly winged scapula or rhomboid problem, but not a lat or terrus major tear.  Ronnie is the CLEAR CUT WINNER. 
nobody agrees with you. Not even Hulkster..

body88

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2006, 04:12:01 PM »
Great job with the madatory comparisons.  Ronnie is clearly much harder than Jay.  Ronnie seriously makes jay look like an amateur... Size wise it's not even close, hardness isn't evn close.  take a look at the inside of jay's arms in the double arms up...they aren't even separated.  Do not ever use synthol, you won't get back that detail no matter what.  In the side tri, jay doesn't show any real striation...this is the top call out at the #1 bb show in the world.  From the back jay looks good, glutes are better than ever, hams look good as does his back., the double bi (back) is basically even, Ronnies lower half and i will say jay has good density in the back so I'll call it even.  The lat spread jay may be better today, just because of a scapula problem with Ronnie, NOT because of condition or anything like that.  Ronnie did not tear a lat, it is clearly a scapula rotation problem.  Maybe a slightly winged scapula or rhomboid problem, but not a lat or terrus major tear.  Ronnie is the CLEAR CUT WINNER. 

haha blatent idiot

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »
I don't know who hulster is, but it's not important for anyone to agree with me, it's a statement.  If you have as much experience as me and developed the same caliber physique than your opinion would matter.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 04:17:47 PM »
lights out kiddies, 240 can spin it any way he wants but jay smoked ronnies ass last night! shit back and shit triceps= loser!

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 04:19:48 PM »
Those loose skin folds all over Jay's lower back are not a Christmas Tree. >:(

Good lower back development has always been a tie-breaker for experienced judges.

Ronnie will win again.
D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2006, 04:21:10 PM »

Good lower back development has always been a tie-breaker for experienced judges.

Ronnie will win again.
better to have skin fiolds then a missing chunk of meat lol foooool! ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2006, 04:21:40 PM »
Jay wins
I am a mini beast

body88

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2006, 04:22:24 PM »

Ronnie will win again.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2006, 04:22:49 PM »
better to have skin fiolds then a missing chunk of meat lol foooool! ;D

haha

Jay fans are owning Ronnie fans, magnificently!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2006, 04:23:15 PM »
Jay wins!!
I am a mini beast

body88

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
haha

All you have to do is post a picture. Here let me give you a few Kieth.... Please take it easy. Poor guys have had enough watching Ronnie get owned on his signature pose!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »
Jay didn't beat Ronnie in the back pose, injuries beat Ronnie in the back pose.  Ronnie has possessed a back in a league that Jay will never come in sniffing distance of.  Of course, tonight is a moot issue as obviously Coleman is battling wounded.

Jay is just too smooth to be considered for the title.  And his color looks like crap.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2006, 05:39:57 PM »
Ronnie's biceps look fantastic but if you look at the whole picture , Jay is better, better V- taper, better mid section , better balance and transition from the upper body to lower...Ronnie's body looks very interesting to say the least, you have his one of a kind arms,then , chest is ok , mid -section really fukked up and then good legs... :'( simple like that. D

"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2006, 05:49:17 PM »
cutler look's great,coleman's hardness and muscularity is still so evident.i don't think cutler can do anything more drastic to crush coleman,if and when coleman quit's then maybe,by then cutler could call it quit's.the olympia is a big man's show and still a two man show.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2006, 06:43:52 PM »
Yep.  Jay's just carrying 2 more pounds of water that coleman isn't, and there's no way jay will ever have the vascularity of king ron.

Jay might spend the night in a sauna to come in dryer, but chances are Ronnie is doing the same.
Two more pounds huh?  Thats amazing!   ::)
Truly STOP WHINING

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2006, 06:44:07 PM »
The biggest difference is the pic where they are both standing relaxed (front shot)--Ronnie clearly is better, but...

Jay wins with the more impressive back.......

Also From the back, Jay's legs win-----lots of detail in the thighs, and great calves (notice the split in his calf muscle)------Ronnie has no split-----even though Jay wins from the back----Ronnies thighs look pretty damn good----they look huge from the back.

From the Front-----Jay wins in legs--just too much separation to ignore---plus his calves are second to none.

Front double biceps Ronnie wins

Front lat spread---they both lose-----where did Ronnies neck dissappear to ? Jays neck is almost missing too----they both just look so awkward

Front abdominals-------both losers-----but I might give the edge to Ronnie----jay has funky looking abdominals---and when he puts his hands behing his head for this pose, he loses his front v-taper quite a bit (just like Gunter too), at least Ronnie still has a sweep to his front lats.

Side chest---Ronnie wins

Ya know, maybe they both should be battling it out for 4th or 5th place------they both have some funky things going on with their physiques !!!

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2006, 07:09:20 PM »
haha

Saving energies to bash you tonight when Ronnie takes #9!  ;D
and 240 will take your 100$

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2006, 07:11:55 PM »
Jay didn't beat Ronnie in the back pose, injuries beat Ronnie in the back pose.  Ronnie has possessed a back in a league that Jay will never come in sniffing distance of.  Of course, tonight is a moot issue as obviously Coleman is battling wounded.

Jay is just too smooth to be considered for the title.  And his color looks like crap.

agreed that Jay's back will never ever come close to Ronnie's back when it was at its best.

unfortunately, its not at its best tonight.
Flower Boy Ran Away