Author Topic: Male Restroom Etiquette  (Read 1482 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Male Restroom Etiquette
« on: September 30, 2006, 11:57:13 AM »
  ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Male Restroom Etiquette
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »
never pat a man on the back when hes pissing

never look over when hes pissing

never shake hands

always cutesy flush..
p

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 12:37:50 PM »
  ;D

Funny!   ;D

They should have added that men should stop peeing all over the friggin floor!  How disgusting is that?!? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »
WHen I was younger I would always go in each stall and piss all over the toliet paper.  Or when I was in a stall pissing and one of my friends were next tome I would piss over over their foot.  FUnny as hell.  And I have been in a stall after pissing on the toilet paper next to me and someone goes in to take a shit and I hear them say FUCK.  They just saw there was no toiler paper.  The funniest thing ever.  Of course now I am older and realize I was immature.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 12:58:19 AM »
WHen I was younger I would always go in each stall and piss all over the toliet paper.  Or when I was in a stall pissing and one of my friends were next tome I would piss over over their foot.  FUnny as hell.  And I have been in a stall after pissing on the toilet paper next to me and someone goes in to take a shit and I hear them say f**k.  They just saw there was no toiler paper.  The funniest thing ever.  Of course now I am older and realize I was immature.

Man that's just wrong.  And the only reason you got away with it was you were bigger and stronger than your friends.  Bully.   :)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 02:23:08 AM »
sounds like your next t-shirt Kieth

"Muscle mafia-pissing on your TP since '86"

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
WHen I was younger I would always go in each stall and piss all over the toliet paper.  Or when I was in a stall pissing and one of my friends were next tome I would piss over over their foot.  FUnny as hell.  And I have been in a stall after pissing on the toilet paper next to me and someone goes in to take a shit and I hear them say f**k.  They just saw there was no toiler paper.  The funniest thing ever.  Of course now I am older and realize I was immature.
.. Whoa dude, horsing around in the men's room is way gay any way you slice it.  :-\