Author Topic: Is Ronnie Coleman George W. Bush?  (Read 17885 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: Is Ronnie Coleman George W. Bush?
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2006, 10:05:56 AM »
keith... allow me to change your outlook on life forever :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change&hl=en

If it's what I think it is without looking, it's the whole dynamite explosions conspiracy....

Obviously not the beams that run along the sides of the building buckling. The beams would buckle first causing the runners that go across to buckle after.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2006, 10:12:29 AM »

Their rights are the same as anybody else. With the exception of one state, marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman. Homosexuality has been around a long time, and it's been recognized as immoral for a long time as well. What's your point?

It doesn't matter if you're as gay as the day is long, if you wish to get married, your spouse must be of the OPPOSITE sex, period.

well I am gay as the day is long and it just wonderful to hear that you would deny me the right to marry my partner because you feel like it. Do you really feel comfortable denying me thousands of rights that come with marriage even though I pay the same taxes as you do? Why don't Chrisitans condem divorce anymore? Is it because you don't want to lose any donations? Your a biggot hiding behind Christianity. Homosexuality has been recognized as being immoral, only by fearfull hatefull, homophobic and mysogynistic religious authorities, not by Jesus. And just because it is " a long time" doesn't make something true.  We had slaves for a long time, we denied women rights for a long time as well does that make those things right.

Most people who preach this kind of hate were usually former sinners at one time and then suddenly found GOD. What was your sin MCWAY? Who did you hurt? The church is filled with sinners. You have plenty of support.

rjp

• Getbig II

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2006, 10:53:25 AM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2006, 11:52:42 AM »
keith... allow me to change your outlook on life forever :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change&hl=en

Rob..Noam Chomsky has been one of the most outspoken critics of the government and of the Bush administration and even he dismissed the idea of the U.S . having anything to do with 09-11 as nonsense and the guy has been teaching at M.I.T. for fifty-fucking-years

You conspricy theorists are like Christians with evolution , you look for gaps and claim well if there isn't an explanation it was to be God ( of Bush ) its nonsense , Bin Laden and muslims extremists have had a hard on for the World Trade since 1993 , the government apparently knew muslims may be trying to highjack planes before had but to say they were responsible for 09-11 is a slap in the face of the victims.

Was the U.S. government responsible for all the post 09-11 terrorist activities? in Spain ? in London? and the attacks that were prevented? come on get serious ! you're smarter than this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »
well I am gay as the day is long and it just wonderful to hear that you would deny me the right to marry my partner because you feel like it. Do you really feel comfortable denying me thousands of rights that come with marriage even though I pay the same taxes as you do? Why don't Chrisitans condem divorce anymore? Is it because you don't want to lose any donations? Your a biggot hiding behind Christianity. Homosexuality has been recognized as being immoral, only by fearfull hatefull, homophobic and mysogynistic religious authorities, not by Jesus. And just because it is " a long time" doesn't make something true.  We had slaves for a long time, we denied women rights for a long time as well does that make those things right.

Most people who preach this kind of hate were usually former sinners at one time and then suddenly found GOD. What was your sin MCWAY? Who did you hurt? The church is filled with sinners. You have plenty of support.

Whats funny about those so opposed to gay marriage is , it doesn't effect them one single bit , it doesn't in the least. gay people are still going to be gay people without being married so why deny them the same rights as any other tax-paying America? I've heard people say " next gay people will want the right to marry animals " can you-fucking believe their logic? it confounds the logical mind .

You hypocritical christians please refer to Matthew 7:1 "  judge not lest ye be judged " you worry about your lives and let people live theirs .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2006, 06:14:21 PM »
Was the U.S. government responsible for all the post 09-11 terrorist activities?

I don't know.

That's why I would really love to see a second investigation.

There is proof they have very detailed warnings before 9/11.
They did everything they could to prevent an investigation.
No one was cited for failure to do their job.
NORAD ordered fighter pilots to turn around.
There are many gag orders.
And, it served the White House's agenda coincidentally well.

It smells very bad.  It needs to be re-investigated :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2006, 06:22:22 PM »
I don't know.

I agree that some branch of the government knew beforehand that there could be terrorist attacks using commerical flights and it fell on deaf ears and someone should pay for that , someone has to be responsible , but to say the Bush administration did it was just to far fetched , I would welcome another investergation but the probability of it finding a US plot is ridiculous in my opinion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2006, 08:32:12 PM »
I agree that some branch of the government knew beforehand that there could be terrorist attacks using commerical flights and it fell on deaf ears and someone should pay for that , someone has to be responsible , but to say the Bush administration did it was just to far fetched , I would welcome another investergation but the probability of it finding a US plot is ridiculous in my opinion.

I agree, 99% of people would refuse to do such things.

But on 911, someone at NORAD told those planes to turn around and do a holding pattern over the ocean, even after the two remaining planes were being tracked on radar.

And, 8/6/01, The German Ambassador called Bush in Texas, and gave him very detailed information they had got from Isr intelligence- he gvae Bush the targets, the date, and that it would be hijackings.  Bush assured him that he already knew, but thanks for calling.  Germany publicly questioned Bush's action, then the Whtie house sent Ger a letter asking them to no longer discuss the topic publicly.

We need a new investigation.  That alone should have people freaked out.

Kyle Cavnar

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »
(this is going back to ronnie and his comments)

has anybody mentioned yet that this is america and we have freedom of speech and religion? And anybody can worship whoever they choose too? If you're offended by it then don't listen, fuckin simple as that.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2006, 09:37:52 PM »
No but anyone who denounces Christianity will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. Considr yourselves warned.

http://www.keyofdavid.com
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2006, 09:47:40 PM »
Yeah, and if you don't hate gays of follow Christianity as Fred Phelps preaches it, YOU are going to hell.

http://www.godhatesfags.com

Just a friendly warning.  ;)

Cleanse your mind of such filth. Deliberate homo acts will land you in Hell kid.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2006, 09:54:34 PM »
So you follow the church of Fred Phelps?

No. Jesus Christ, not any mere man.
Team Goodrum!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2006, 09:57:04 PM »
I don't know.

Regardless of who you put in office, they're gonna fuck up. Period.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2006, 11:23:36 AM »
No but anyone who denounces Christianity will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. Considr yourselves warned.

http://www.keyofdavid.com

lol at warned hey I thought Jesus said love your enimes and since Satan is the enemy of all Christians shouldn't you love him?

HMB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2006, 03:06:44 PM »
Dudes....this thread will carry on forever... The Bible is the Living Word of God. Jesus is the ressurected Son of God. That's it.
Have a look at these facts...

Psalm 117 Is the shortest chapter in the Bible
Psalm 119 Is the longest chapter in the Bible
Psalm 118 This chapter is at the centre of the Bible
There are 594 chapters in the Bible before Psalm 118
There are 594 chapters in the Bible after Psalm 118
1188 chapters. This number can be split 118-8 or Psalm 118:8

Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. "

Go and check it out for yourselves....

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
Cleanse your mind of such filth. Deliberate homo acts will land you in Hell kid.

of course because homosexuals cause so much violence in the world. They abuse one in four women, drop bombs on innocent people, start wars, populate prisons, and are responsible for all the murders and rapes in the world.

TheGoldenPrince is Fred Phelps

keyofDavid.com = fear monger for money

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2006, 03:43:43 PM »
Whats funny about those so opposed to gay marriage is , it doesn't effect them one single bit , it doesn't in the least. gay people are still going to be gay people without being married so why deny them the same rights as any other tax-paying America? I've heard people say " next gay people will want the right to marry animals " can you-fucking believe their logic? it confounds the logical mind .

You hypocritical christians please refer to Matthew 7:1 "  judge not lest ye be judged " you worry about your lives and let people live theirs .

so true dude, they are just filled with fear and hatred.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2006, 04:39:45 PM »
Dudes....this thread will carry on forever... The Bible is the Living Word of God. Jesus is the ressurected Son of God. That's it.
Have a look at these facts...

Psalm 117 Is the shortest chapter in the Bible
Psalm 119 Is the longest chapter in the Bible
Psalm 118 This chapter is at the centre of the Bible
There are 594 chapters in the Bible before Psalm 118
There are 594 chapters in the Bible after Psalm 118
1188 chapters. This number can be split 118-8 or Psalm 118:8

Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. "

Go and check it out for yourselves....

Facts and the bible in the same sentence  ::) get serious talk about an oxymoron. I've read the bible and to quote Issac Isimov " Properly read the bible is the most potent force for atheisim "

And to quote another great scientist the Nobel Prize winning Physicist Steven Weinberg " Putting God ahead of humanity is a terrible thing. "