Author Topic: I have REPLICATED my gravity suit.  (Read 14567 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I have REPLICATED my gravity suit.
« on: September 30, 2006, 04:11:27 PM »
In the gym.

I have used scientific formulas to replicate the effect of wearing my soon to designed gravity suit.

I will go into more detail and show, how you too, can start training based solely on G-forces rather than your old methods.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: I have REPLICATED my gravity suit.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 04:14:10 PM »
This is interesting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 04:15:13 PM »
Everything stressed equally in a constant artificial gravity.

I have done this by using many equations to replicate what it would be like to sustain an alternate constant gravity for an hour or so at the gym.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 04:16:36 PM »
This is cheating

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 04:21:02 PM »
Wow a world without Drug abuse for BBs I bet the IOC are ordering from you as we speak.Nice work.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 04:22:13 PM »
It also happens to be bear-proof. However, this was an unintended side effect of the suit fabrication process.

Coupled with the 1500 calorie Ice Cream diet, the suit leads to monstrous gains. I new era of Adonis principles loom on the horizon.
Are you prepared?

Squad approved indeed...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 04:24:16 PM »
Everything stressed equally in a constant artificial gravity.

I have done this by using many equations to replicate what it would be like to sustain an alternate constant gravity for an hour or so at the gym.

Translation: I walk around with weights in my pockets.

You look like youv'e spent the last year in ZERO gravity

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »
In the gym.

I have used scientific formulas to replicate the effect of wearing my soon to designed gravity suit.

I will go into more detail and show, how you too, can start training based solely on G-forces rather than your old methods.

So basically your getting fat again?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 04:32:18 PM »
No this is not a suit!
Not gaining fat....I am still getting leaner.

This is something everyone can do in the Gym and I will outline how with Scientific Equations to show you.

We are going to regulate training by constant G-Forces and not Sets or Reps or anything anymore!

I will show you after I get back from eating at a Berts Seafood with Jezebelle...

It is a gourmet food and I will get all the course and dessert.

But I will return.  Also, As it stands, Ronnie Coleman I think can train at a higher G-Force than anyone on this board.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 04:34:57 PM »
2 words- douche bag

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 04:38:11 PM »
This is not a joke either!
I want you guys to see this.

I`ll be back~!  In the meantime.. Here is something to ponder a bit.

ADAPTING TO ARTIFICIAL GRAVITY

Studies indicate that familiarity with gravity is not innate, but is learned in infancy. At 4 months, infants begin to realize that a rolling ball cannot pass through an obstacle, but are not yet aware that an unsupported ball will fall. At 5 months, they discriminate between upward and downward motion. At 7 months, they show sensitivity to gravity and the "appropriate" acceleration of a ball rolling upward or downward. By adulthood, falling objects are judged to move naturally only if they accelerate downward on a parabolic path. These judgments are based not on mathematical reasoning, but on visual experience; when asked to reason abstractly about such motion, many adults are prone to error.14-16

Gravity underpins the sense of direction. Six directions on three axes are innately perceptible: up-down (height), left-right (breadth), and front-back (depth). The anisotropic character of this space is judged by the effort required to move in any given direction. On Earth, up and down are distinct irreversible poles, while left, right, front, and back are interchangeable simply by turning around. Thus, in Earth gravity, there are three principal directions - up, down, and horizontal - and three basic architectural elements - ceiling (or roof), floor, and wall.

These common-sense ideas, rooted in the experience of terrestrial gravity, permeate architectural theory. Thiis-Evensen builds his entire grammar around the three elements of floor, wall, and roof.17 Habitat design for a gravitational environment distinctly different from Earth's requires a fundamental reexamination of terrestrial design principles. The goal is not to mimic Earth, but rather, to help the inhabitants adapt to the realities of their rotating habitat.

In artificial gravity, the effects of Coriolis acceleration and cross-coupled rotation arise only during relative motion within the rotating habitat. While stationary, one may forget about these effects - only to be rudely reminded of them when rising out of a chair, lifting a piece of equipment, or turning to the side. It's possible to minimize these effects by planning activities to avoid off-axis motion. Where off-axis motion is unavoidable, one may arrange things to provide inhabitants with the best mechanical advantage with respect to the Coriolis acceleration.

One may also strive to keep the inhabitants passively oriented to the rotation of their habitat, allowing them to prepare themselves for the consequences of their actions.

Hesselgren constructs his architectural theory on the foundations of perception psychology.18,19 He describes "transformation tendencies" between various senses, whereby a perception in one modality may produce a mental image of a perception in another. For example, visual texture gives rise to a mental image or expectation of tactile grain. One modality that he never discusses, which is taken for granted on Earth but cannot be in space, is vestibular perception. It might be possible, through experience in a properly designed habitat, to acquire a transformation tendency to vestibular perception from visual, acoustic, haptic, or other perceptions. The goal is not to induce motion sickness by the mere sight of some visual cue. Rather, it is to provide visual or other reminders that motion relative to these cues will result in certain inescapable side effects, inherent in the artificial gravity. These perceptual cues would act as signals, triggering adaptive coordination in the inhabitants. From the designer's point of view, a consistent vocabulary of such signals would have to arise from convention. From the inhabitants' point of view, these conventions might to some extent be taught, but the unconscious transformation to a vestibular image would rely on association based on direct experience.

As to the kinds of cues that might be provided, that's open to debate. They might be as banal as stenciled labels: "This end up"; "This end forward". They might be more refined and symbolic, engaging multiple facets of perception such as advancing and receding colors and bas-relief shapes.

In a one-off design, it might be argued that no special cues are necessary. As long as the habitat is asymmetrical, the inhabitants will come to recognize, for example, that the galley is fore and the lab is aft. On the other hand, if the habitat comprises several chambers, it may still be beneficial to provide consistent cues to orientation that carry through from one chamber to the next.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »

I will show you after I get back from eating at a Berts Seafood with Jezebelle...
It is a gourmet food and I will get all the course and dessert.

But I will return.  Also, As it stands, Ronnie Coleman I think can train at a higher G-Force than anyone on this board.

This is not a joke either!
I want you guys to see this.

I`ll be back~!  In the meantime.. Here is something to ponder a bit.

ADAPTING TO ARTIFICIAL GRAVITY

Upon returning from McDonalds with his RealDoll, TA will attempt to bend the time-space continuum in pursuit of massive gains! Stay tuned...

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »
Whatever happened to just weightlifting, supplementation, and dedicated nutrition.  Gravity has nothing to do with bodybuilding.  Whats next, deadlifting in space?
Truly STOP WHINING

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 04:52:53 PM »
The Lizard has spoken

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »
he walked around naked in the sauna sumo style with a 25lb dumbell tied around his croatch.
Here comes the money shot

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
If I need a fuckin lesson Ill ask my wife.  SHUT UP AND LIFT.  What else? Trajectory equals who gives a flying fuck.  Training is training.  This is as stupid as DoggCrapp. Just lift and change accordingly.  Oh yeah when I go to the gym the first thing I am thinking about is gravity you fucking retard.  MELTDOWN
Truly STOP WHINING

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 04:56:17 PM »
Whatever happened to just weightlifting, supplementation, and dedicated nutrition.  Gravity has nothing to do with bodybuilding.  Whats next, deadlifting in space?

Thats a classic quote. Way to go buddy...

You need to rethink that statement a little bit. Start out slow and work your way up!

BOW DOWN TO THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »
gordon freeman?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
Gravity is FUNDEMENTAL in regards to producing a LARGER muscle.

Harnessing it is a constant to gauge progress is something nobody has ever done....

I will teach you how it can be done and why it is better to do so rather than just going in the gym blindly.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 04:58:32 PM »
TA, arent you keeping your little lady waiting? Wouldnt want her to get angry now would we?

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 05:00:34 PM »
 ;D
Truly STOP WHINING

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 05:01:31 PM »
IN the immortal words of Miss Karen   STFU
Rectum defendere!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »
IN the immortal words of Miss Karen   STFU

flucksstick

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »
Nice work with the coments.STFU Fucksticks.

dadto3

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 05:53:41 PM »
"I have REPLICATED my gravity suit."

So what happened to the first one?