• Getbig IV
« on: September 30, 2006, 05:22:16 PM »

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Back from Expo
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 05:25:05 PM »
sasha ogata,  did you get 'her' number Garr?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 05:28:54 PM »
it probably has a voice like that guy, Joanna Thomas.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 05:31:59 PM »
I didnt meet anyone from here last year  :-\

I only met Kevin...there was lots of people by Shawn, so I didnt get to chat with him... :'(

Other than that, no one else..

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 05:34:58 PM »
You gotta get there early, the best chats I had (save Lee Priest - he was like not interested in being there...kinda weird) were first thing...about 11am.

I saw Lee roaming aound, but i didnt want to bother him...im respectfull like that... ...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 05:36:46 PM »
It was really cool. My impression of inet people I met there:
--Milos - cool guy. Hard to talk because it was so fucken loud around his booth. Still pissed w/ Mustafa.  :P
--Shawn Ray - one of the nicest I chatted with. Real personable. You who rip on him never met him.
--Ron - Cool as always. Not much to say, it's a given that he is cool.
--Luke Wood - cold as ice. And on top of that, majorly cut off my cab on the way back from the event. White Impala comes zooming from the left-turn lane into our "going straight" lane...no blinker, no warning, just a big f**k you. So I watched as he pulled into the next building (he only went like 2 blocks like his hair was on fire  ::) ) and could clearly see the driver. My cabby was all cussing. hehe.
--Chick - again, cool guy. I dunno what the ruckus is about him. I introduced myself as 240...he was like, "really?...no, I've seen 240 and you have muscle". hehe. sorry 240.  ;D
--Kamali - We chatted a minute. Seems cool. No cold/arrogant attitude as far as I could tell, and just as amazing looking as any other pro...ie, no more of a bigger/smaller gut than anyone else there.
--Lee Priest - cold. Which surprised me since he has such a personality online.
--LiftStudios - he'll be cool in my book once he starts using Mall23  ;D
--Alex23 - ran into him surprisingly enough. Taller than his pics make him out to be. Real cool. His friend was a lurker. Cool guys.
--Jimmy Mentis - cool guy, very excited about his new site.
--Musafa was still AWOL. And I asked everyone. And everyone was like "he's around here someplace...". duh.

Honorable metions:
--Nasser - easy going
--that asian dood who turned into a girl...tre's favorite...can't remember name
--the synthol guy with handlebar moustache
--Chris Dim - monster arms...too big for the rest of him imo...but I'd still take them

Overall, I'd recommend it. I came away with 6 t-shirts and a shitload of drinks and suppliments.

Nice rundown, sounds like you had a fun day. What do you mean by a lurker when you referred to Alex's friend? Isn't everyone that isn't a competitor a lurker at the Expo?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 05:41:39 PM »
240's experience at the expo.....

--Milos - cool guy.......once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Shawn Ray - one of the nicest I chatted with.......once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Ron - Cool as always.....once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Luke Wood - cold as ice......once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Chick - again, cool guy......once I told him who I was...he punched & bit me in the arm
--Kamali - We chatted a minute. Seems cool....once I told him who I was...he punched me & kicked me in the nut sack
--Lee Priest - cold at first.....once I told him who I was...he gave me a hug & a drumstick from his bucket
--LiftStudios - .....once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Alex23 - Real cool......once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Jimmy Mentis - cool guy......again.....punch es real hard
--Musafa was still AWOL. And I asked everyone. And everyone was like "he's around here someplace...". duh.

Honorable metions:
--Nasser - easy going.....once I told him who I was...he punched me
--that asian dood who turned into a girl...tre's favorite...can't remember name.....once I told him who I was...he kissed me
--the synthol guy with handlebar moustache.....once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Chris Dim - monster arms.....once I told him who I was...he punched me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 05:42:22 PM »
They drive on the other side of the road in Australia so maybe Luke Wood got confused? Give him the benefit of the doubt. Funny story, though!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 05:44:01 PM »

--Shawn Ray - one of the nicest I chatted with.......once I told him who I was...he punched me
--Chick - again, cool guy......once I told him who I was...he punched & bit me in the arm
--Kamali - We chatted a minute. Seems cool....once I told him who I was...he punched me & kicked me in the nut sack
--Lee Priest - cold at first.....once I told him who I was...he gave me a hug & a drumstick from his bucket

Honorable metions:
--that asian dood who turned into a girl...tre's favorite...can't remember name.....once I told him who I was...he kissed me
--the synthol guy with handlebar moustache.....once I told him who I was...he punched me

Not only is this post funny but it's probably pretty close to what would actually happen.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »
Lee Priest isn't overly talkative in person, in my experience. Maybe it's an Australian thing to be reserved? But if you crack a few jokes he usually loosens up a bit. He just doesn't go out of his way to create a conversation with you.
It might also be a bit of tension with the whole PDI situation that has him uptight this weekend.
Lee

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 06:02:43 PM »

Honorable metions:

Damn must sucked to be that disliked by people who you have never seen in person.
Truly STOP WHINING

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 06:03:25 PM »
Remember Lees ex wife was there and his other ex just won Miss Olympia fitness dude has some stuff going on right there.He is ok.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »
Remember Lees ex wife was there and his other ex just won Miss Olympia fitness dude has some stuff going on right there.He is ok.

Are you sayin' that's why he wasn't hittin' on Garraeth?

::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »
Are you sayin' that's why he wasn't hittin' on Garraeth?

::)

he needs to buy some boobies

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 06:22:25 PM »
It was really cool. My impression of inet people I met there:
--Luke Wood - cold as ice. And on top of that, majorly cut off my cab on the way back from the event. White Impala comes zooming from the left-turn lane into our "going straight" lane...no blinker, no warning, just a big f**k you. So I watched as he pulled into the next building (he only went like 2 blocks like his hair was on fire  ::) ) and could clearly see the driver. My cabby was all cussing. hehe.

Very surprised someone would say that about Luke, cause I've met him a heap of times and anyone that knows the guy would say he is actually a very cool laidback person and very easy to talk to.   :-\

Slick Vic

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 06:28:14 PM »
Garreath, that's funny that you stated Lee Priest was 'cold' in person yet has this personality online. That was exactly the way I saw him as well.  :D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
Garreath, that's funny that you stated Lee Priest was 'cold' in person yet has this personality online. That was exactly the way I saw him as well.  :D

he got banned from competing, probably not in good mood

Slick Vic

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »
he got banned from competing, probably not in good mood

This may be true, Bast000, but the time I met him was 2 years ago and he still appeared the way Garreath described him.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 06:38:54 PM »

Honorable metions:

LMFAO yeah about right

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 06:54:56 PM »

Honorable metions:

thats some funny shit right there....almost pissed my pants

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 07:06:11 PM »

--Milos - cool guy.......once I told him who I was...he punched me then bought a website.

--Shawn Ray - one of the nicest I chatted with.......once I told him who I was...he punched me then asked me to promote the 2007 Colorado Pro.

--Ron - Cool as always.....once I told him who I was...he punched me then thanked me for making getbig such a great place.

--Luke Wood - cold as ice......once I told him who I was...he punched me then asked me if I knew the cure for a urinary tract infection. 

--Chick - again, cool guy......once I told him who I was...he punched & bit me in the arm, then asked me for the 17th time to come on the radio show.

--Kamali - We chatted a minute. Seems cool....once I told him who I was...he punched me & kicked me in the nut sack then we talked about lawyer fees.

--Lee Priest - cold at first.....once I told him who I was...he gave me a hug & a drumstick from his bucket then told me how much he liked www.LeePriestDriven.com

--LiftStudios - .....once I told him who I was...he punched me then asked me about how to set up HTML tables.

--Alex23 - Real cool......once I told him who I was...he punched me then asked me to punch True Adonis when i saw him.

--Jimmy Mentis - cool guy......again.....punch es real hard but did share some oxygen-volumnizing MOV with me.

Honorable metions:
--Nasser - easy going.....once I told him who I was...he punched me then sold me some underwear.

--that asian dood who turned into a girl...tre's favorite...can't remember name.....once I told him who I was...he asked me to stop ragging on shawn.

Good times.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 07:09:19 PM »
Epic attempt on recovery
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 07:13:37 PM »
Epic attempt on recovery

monster attempt to cash in on the humor of others

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 09:06:47 PM »
monster attempt to cash in on the humor of others

I lost.. I need more practice..  ;D
I am a mini beast

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 09:08:47 PM »
This may be true, Bast000, but the time I met him was 2 years ago and he still appeared the way Garreath described him.

Same experience here....