Author Topic: Vince Goodrum on the stage competing  (Read 48813 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: VINCE GOODRUM~~~~~~~~~~!
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2011, 10:31:20 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2011, 10:40:30 PM »
Hi Vince.

Funny. Different color and a lot older than him. I'd post a photo.....but.....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2011, 10:55:25 PM »
Onlyme dropping some knowledge even in his death in this thread.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 27, 2011, 01:48:22 AM »

If I used Lasix, I would have still been second but the water would have been gone and I would have a significant amount more definition.  It was a problem that I stated that week before the show.  I'll find out eventually what went wrong and correct it.

vince i am not going to attack you like everyone else but lasix WOULD not have helped. you need to lose ALOT more fat. you are probably 10% in those pictures..maybe alittle more because its hard to say from just a few pictures. but you really need to diet longer and harder

on a positive note a say congrats on actually getting onstage..which most people don't have the guts to do
irongearco.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2011, 03:12:17 AM »
Goodrum debuted as a pretty big bloke. The trouble is he doesn't lift weights or do anything serious. So when he diets he ends up a mere shadow of his former self. The guy needs heap more size before he can be considered a serious bodybuilder. Hope this helps.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #205 on: March 27, 2011, 03:13:46 AM »
Oh no it doesn't

is that you Keith?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #206 on: March 27, 2011, 03:14:52 AM »
This is an old thread but the bagging continues as if nothing has changed.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: March 27, 2011, 03:49:28 AM »
N/C

If we take 100 randomly picked normal weight guys without any weight training backround from same age group than Malvyn, more than 70 of them has more muscle mass than he has after all that training and juicing.  This really makes me wonder his mental health, or should I say, lack of it. He has to be mentally ill to think that he look good in that state.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2011, 06:55:08 AM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2011, 07:03:04 AM »

;D  @ Vince getting his blue stars .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »
Not so fast there, Mr Goodrum. You posted a photo of yourself shaking hands with someone supposedly receiving a diploma. If this is fair dinkum then you would have been keen to let us verify your claim and put an end to the notion that you are a certified knucklehead. I call bullshit and you didn't receive a genuine university degree from a recognized university. What a tool and liar and exaggerator you are.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2011, 11:48:27 PM »
Not so fast there, Mr Goodrum. You posted a photo of yourself shaking hands with someone supposedly receiving a diploma. If this is fair dinkum then you would have been keen to let us verify your claim and put an end to the notion that you are a certified knucklehead. I call bullshit and you didn't receive a genuine university degree from a recognized university. What a tool and liar and exaggerator you are.

Well, the guy is a professor who is shaking his hand either way... (That's what the 3 stripes on the arm means)

I also think the hood he's wearing represents a doctorate of some sort if I recall correctly.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2011, 04:40:41 AM »
Old guy stalks young fellow for years on end. This is not 'bagging,' it is social pathology. Get some help, Vince.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2011, 04:45:51 AM »
Vince, what the fuck are you talking about? Basil called Chimps an asshole, I responded to that not about you. But if you're going to get personal Vince, go back to both schools, demand you're tuition back because your comprehension sucks. But if you really what to know what I've achieved without a "finished" education just let me know where you want me to start. You want me to start with the house on the beach or desert? The high school teams that I train with multiple CIF championships and wins with a total of about 180 kids? Or how about my speed and agility camps with 4 locations with 20-40 athletes in each camp or how about the few college players that I helped get ready for the last 3 NFL combines or how about finding out last week that 2 of my high school seniors that got accepted into UCLA on both an academic and athletic  scholarships while the other got accepted into Berkley on an athletic scholarship? NOW Vince, tell me what you've done again with your education??

Hope that doesn't stand for "cum in face" or that post is incredibly creepy.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2011, 04:52:14 AM »
"cries if forced"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #215 on: March 28, 2011, 07:48:37 AM »
Hope that doesn't stand for "cum in face" or that post is incredibly creepy.

::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2011, 07:51:28 AM »

Yes, I'll admit that I staged this elaborate photo just to trick you Basile.  Wow, you sure are good at detective work.  Maybe we should hire you to find some missing kids because I'm sure you would be able to track them all down.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2011, 07:56:07 AM »

Vince has potential if he could just nail his diet!!!  Maybe won't be Mr. Olympia, but he could do alright!

Oh, I'll definitely nail it much better at my next show.  Layne's been giving me some great advice and the stuff he's been preaching works really works well. 

No I won't be Mr O cause I don't use steroids.... ;D ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2011, 08:04:25 AM »
Vince, what does politics have to do with this? Again, its that commonsense thing. You're right, I do waste time on here, but like I said, this entertainment for me. When was last time I posted anything Rush said besides if someone like you says something about it? I'm pompus? That's a laugh, I defend what I do when people say that "personal training is for extra money" "personal trainers are just rep counters" etc, etc. You for example asked me what I've done besides train a few 3 rate MMA fighters, I answer then I get called pompous? Are you serious? Since when is being outspoken "pompous"? And don't give me that you grew up slums crap, I do however commend you for pulling you ass out and making something of yourself instead crying "poor me" and then depending on the government to support you, look dude, I didn't exactely come from a well to do family, I raised my son on my own since he was 2 while building a business and I'm VERY proud to say I can afford to place him in a private school, with a great education and at 13 almost 14 now, carries a 3.7 GPA. Vince, you need to learn there is big difference between being pompous and proud. I ALWAYS put the welfare of my athletes and even general clients before my bank account and there are even some kids I train for free because they're smart and either come from low income families, I see potential in these particular kids. And as you know (and you've critisized me for this) any kid who enters our programs, with the exeption of our agility programs, have to carry at least a 3.0 GPA, the only exeptions we make is if they are REALLY trying but struggling, that's when my wife comes in because we offer FREE tutoring, my wife has her credentials. But they are NOT trying, we dismiss them until they're ready to come back. You tell me to learn my place Vince, take a look in the mirror bud!

Joe, nothing personal but no one wants to talk about politics on the main board.  There's a politics section for that.  And honestly, despite the fact that you say that you have a 1/2 year yet, you've not finished what you started with says a lot more about you than you think.  If you don't finish your education, then you can never truly call yourself a strength and conditioning coach. 

Yes, it is a piece of paper but it means you finished what you started. 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2011, 08:20:35 AM »

Joe, nothing personal but no one wants to talk about politics on the main board.  There's a politics section for that.  And honestly, despite the fact that you say that you have a 1/2 year yet, you've not finished what you started with says a lot more about you than you think.  If you don't finish your education, then you can never truly call yourself a strength and conditioning coach. 

Yes, it is a piece of paper but it means you finished what you started. 

1. Horseshit

2. Although I agree, it doesn't make me any less knowledgeable because I didn't finish 25 years ago, I'm better educated now because over the last 15-20 years I've kept up with the times as far as research and training protocols. There's no such thing as knowing it all.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2011, 10:34:55 AM »
Organized education jumped the shark when "they" started giving honorary degree's to people with deep pockets :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »
Basile has "turned up the heat" on Goodrum since Keith is gone maybe sees a opportunity for whatever reason.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2011, 11:10:31 AM »
Basile has "turned up the heat" on Goodrum since Keith is gone maybe sees a opportunity for whatever reason.

He keeps messing around and I'm going to pop the trunk on his crusty ass.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2011, 11:17:51 AM »

;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2011, 11:19:13 AM »

If that's a metaphor for something sexual, I think that's exactly what Mr. Basile wants :-X