Author Topic: Bomb-laden Middle Eastern diplomat arrested at airport.  (Read 1224 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Bomb-laden Middle Eastern diplomat arrested at airport.
« on: September 30, 2006, 09:40:38 PM »
Bomb-laden Israeli diplomat arrested in Argentina 
9/20/2006 9:00:00 AM GMT

Last month, Argentine police arrested a top Israeli diplomat carrying a large quantity of explosives at Buenos Aires international airport, according to a report on The Signs of The Times.

The report states that the Israeli diplomat, who was en route to Chile, was detained minutes before boarding a plane.

After his arrest, Argentine police informed the interior ministry which ordered them to “contain the situation”.

According to airport sources, members of the security unit at the airport clashed with the Kirchner (Argentine President) government, that wanted to release the bomb-laden Israeli diplomat because there was no precedent for this type of arrest.

Members of the security unit argued that they would bear the blame if the Israeli official was freed. 

However, the Israeli diplomat was released “due to a lack of evidence”, according to airport officials. 

The Signs of The Times, which stresses that the incident was ignored by the mainstream media, states that many reporters and independent researchers have investigated previous attacks on the Israeli embassy in Argentina, which was hit by a truck bombing in 1992, and on the headquarters of AMIA (Argentine Israelite Mutual Association), which was also struck by a truck bomb blast in July 1994, an explosion Israel blamed on the Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah.

The online magazine “Libertad de opinion" carried out a thorough investigation on the March 1992 truck bomb attack on the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, which was blamed by Israel on the Palestinian resistance group Islamic Jihad.

The magazine, which published reports submitted to the Supreme Court by engineers who examined the scene of the attack, concluded that the cause of the explosion wasn’t a truck bomb, and that the embassy was destroyed by an implosion from within the building.

Moreover, the engineer found that a large crater was created after the blast to make it appear as if it was made by a truck bombing.

The printed edition of the same magazine published another article in May 1999 which revealed evidence dismissing allegations that the Islamic Jihad was behind the embassy attack.

The Libertad de opinion shocking report also concluded that the July 1994 AMIA bombing was caused by an internal implosion. It further added that the implosion was caused by the detonation of a bomb which was sent to the AMIA building by Israelis living in Cordoba.

Now Israel is warning of a “third attack” on its embassy in Argentina, The Signs of The Times reported, adding that the warning is related to the recent protests by Argentina’s Arab community against Israel’s deadly offensive in Lebanon. The Israelis, the article argues, want to change their image from the victimizer to the victim and are desperately seeking to find new ways to win the public’s sympathy.

The report also states that Israel is currently planning a “dramatic attack” on any of its embassies in South America. In addition to Argentina, possible countries include Chile, where a large Palestinian community lives. The Signs of The Times relates this conclusion to the fact that the bomb-laden Israeli diplomat was en route to Chile.
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Bomb-laden Middle Eastern diplomat arrested at airport.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 09:45:27 PM »
 :o You got to be shitting.
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 09:49:54 PM »
this was on the 911 boards a few weeks ago.  monster false-flag terror.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 09:51:27 PM »
jagoff is louis farrakhan's daughter . . . so of course she's going to be trying to stir up anti-israeli sentiment.

and, of course, our reigning skeptic haider buys it hook, line, and sinker . . . i wonder why?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 10:15:33 PM »
jagoff is louis farrakhan's daughter . . . so of course she's going to be trying to stir up anti-israeli sentiment.

and, of course, our reigning skeptic haider buys it hook, line, and sinker . . . i wonder why?
maybe because I have a bias  ??? come on, get with the game bro! ;D

But seriously, you're right to point that out. A bit hypocritical of me, if you will...but don't we all have our weaknesses (I love conspiracy theories).
follow the arrows

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 10:23:38 PM »

Al Gebra, this is yet another request for you to stop spreading lies and untruths about me while hiding behind the cloak of your anonymity. I am NOT Louis Farrakhan's daughter. I am NOT related to him in any way shape or form. Furthermore, I am NOT trying to stir any anti-Israeli sentiment. Again I ask you to stop this harassment. Please cease & desist.

Thank You.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »

false-flag terror operations are a part of most powerfaul nations' MO.  It's not an israeli thing, this goes back hundreds of years in many nations.  You use fear/anger in your citizens to receive a blank check to conduct the ops you want. 

I wouldn't "buy" it, if the ISR govt would conduct a thorough investigation then release the exact reason why this man had this much ordinence on his person.  Instead, it'll be quietly swept under the rug.

That is probably why so many ppl distrust the govt. 

one example - The govt told us there was only ONE videotape of the Pentagon attacks.  They didn't say 'we don't want to release the tapes we have, they insulted our intelligence and said they didn't have one.   We have ten camera on the front of the local walmart.  you're telling me the Pentagon has one camera per side?

When they lie for no reason, they breed this suspicion.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 10:51:13 PM »
false-flag terror operations are a part of most powerfaul nations' MO.  It's not an israeli thing, this goes back hundreds of years in many nations.  You use fear/anger in your citizens to receive a blank check to conduct the ops you want. 

I wouldn't "buy" it, if the ISR govt would conduct a thorough investigation then release the exact reason why this man had this much ordinence on his person.  Instead, it'll be quietly swept under the rug.

That is probably why so many ppl distrust the govt. 

one example - The govt told us there was only ONE videotape of the Pentagon attacks.  They didn't say 'we don't want to release the tapes we have, they insulted our intelligence and said they didn't have one.   We have ten camera on the front of the local walmart.  you're telling me the Pentagon has one camera per side?

When they lie for no reason, they breed this suspicion.

yah, before we start speculating, let's find a credible source . . . so far all we've got is what a diseased person found on some diseased website.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 11:10:06 PM »
yah, before we start speculating, let's find a credible source . . . so far all we've got is what a diseased person found on some diseased website.

Hey... liver cihhrosis is no laughing matter.
News sources around the world ran the story (...except maybe in the USA).
Just because a 911 CT site also chose to run it makes it no less credible.

That's like saying 3,000 people died when the WTC towers collapsed, ...but the second a 911 CT website says the same thing, the story isn't credible? ??? Good grief... how dumb do you think the readers of this forum are? {lol}

You oughtta be slapped for even trying to use that angle. Stop insulting people's intelligence!

{SLAP}
w