Author Topic: Katie's Revenge  (Read 3322 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Katie's Revenge
« on: September 30, 2006, 11:36:01 PM »
Holy moly!  :o   :-X

Killer found tattooed with victim’s name
Another prisoner suspected of forcing ‘Katie’s Revenge’ on his forehead

Updated: 7:44 p.m. ET Sept 28, 2006
EVANSVILLE, Ind. - An inmate serving a life sentence for molesting and murdering a 10-year-old girl named Katie was apparently forcibly tattooed across the forehead by a fellow prisoner with the words “KATIE’S REVENGE,” authorities say.

Click here for the rest of the story)

w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Katie's Revenge
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 12:51:52 AM »
Good. 

Sooooo, inquiring minds want to know . . . is he white, black, Hispanic, Asian?   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 01:18:12 AM »
...he is American.  ;)
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 01:32:07 AM »

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 06:00:08 AM »
...he is American.  ;)
You R E A L L Y hate America with a passion, don't you, Jag?  Wow!   :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 06:10:47 AM »

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 06:30:34 AM »
How can you only be serving a life sentance for molesting and murdering a 10 year old girl?

He should of been sent to the familys house tied up so that they could torture this girl.

Justice has not been served >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »
You R E A L L Y hate America with a passion, don't you, Jag?  Wow!   :-\

Get over your yourself you stupid blind hypocritical idiot.
This took place in Evansville Indiana. Chances are the guy was American.
Besides... in your xenophobic racist society, ...if the guy was anything other than a white American, that would have been screamed from a loudspeaker.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 09:44:16 AM »
you find the most heartwarming stories to post here

Well when you consider the epic level of imbalance and dysfunction found here, ...I'm sure it did warm a few hearts.
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 10:01:58 AM »
Besides... in your xenophobic racist society, ...if the guy was anything other than a white American, that would have been screamed from a loudspeaker.
Jag, go take your medicine, my friend.  What was this rant all about???  I was talking about the fact that you said "he was American."

I guess I'll be taking another strangling from you today?   :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 10:11:04 AM »
...if the guy was anything other than a white American, that would have been screamed from a loudspeaker.

I've made that point before. When a minority commits a crime and it is posted here, all sorts of slurs at the racial group are thrown.

I personally could not care what the race of this, or other similar cretins is, they all revolt me.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »

Not in my town.  Even when the cops are looking for a criminal on the loose in town, his/her clothes are described, his/her height and build are described....but RACE IS NOT MENTIONED.  It's RIDICULOUS.

The above accusation is libel.....isn't it Jag.  The only thing that is accurate is "hypocritical" because every living person is a hypocrite to some degree.  Isn't that right Jag.

R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 10:53:58 AM »
Not in my town.  Even when the cops are looking for a criminal on the loose in town, his/her clothes are described, his/her height and build are described....but RACE IS NOT MENTIONED.  It's RIDICULOUS.

Yep.  When MSNBC was telling us about the cop killer in Tampa, they described his clothes, height/weight, and even his dreadlocks, but wouldn't say black male. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 11:22:57 AM »

The above accusation is libel.....isn't it Jag.  The only thing that is accurate is "hypocritical" because every living person is a hypocrite to some degree.  Isn't that right Jag.

I don't consider it to be. In my opinion, Colossus was unable to see my comment was in reference to BeachBums satire. That being the case, that would make him both blind & stupid, would it not? Unfortunately, blindness, stupidity, and hypocrisy are not crimes.

ps - I forgot to add myopic to the list.  ;)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 11:45:31 AM »

A little uncalled for, you think?  Colossus is a good guy.   

There are certainly lots of bigots in the U.S.  The ones who frequent this board are a representative sample.  Are you saying they don't have race issues in Canada? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 11:46:39 AM »
I've made that point before. When a minority commits a crime and it is posted here, all sorts of slurs at the racial group are thrown.

I personally could not care what the race of this, or other similar cretins is, they all revolt me.

I've made that point too.  Where are those bigots anyway?  **crickets sound effects**

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 11:50:41 AM »
A little uncalled for, you think?  Colossus is a good guy.   

There are certainly lots of bigots in the U.S.  The ones who frequent this board are a representative sample.  Are you saying they don't have race issues in Canada? 

Relative to the US? . . . no  :-\   ...and that's a very sad statement considering there are bigots here.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 11:57:56 AM »
Relative to the US? . . . no  :-\   ...and that's a very sad statement considering there are bigots here.

How about just period?  Are you saying it's not a problem in Canada?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 12:04:32 PM »
STella and Beach, thanks for standing up for me.  But I'm just guessing Jag didn't understand what I was talking about.  And for some reason, I get under her skin. Why, I haven't a clue.  Nonetheless, I can't do anything about her feelings towards me.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 06:00:57 PM »
How about just period?  Are you saying it's not a problem in Canada?

That depends on what you mean by race issues? By my definition of race issues, ...no we don't ...anymore.
However, that is not to say we don't have bigots or racists because we do.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 07:40:58 PM »
That depends on what you mean by race issues? By my definition of race issues, ...no we don't ...anymore.
However, that is not to say we don't have bigots or racists because we do.

You called the U.S. a "xenophobic racist society."  This isn't a racist society.  It is a society, like yours, that has bigots.  We'll never be rid of them.  But as the civil rights movement showed, the law can influence behavior.  The law cannot change people's prejudices, but it can force them to not to discriminate based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, disability, and religion.  Bigots in our society:  yes.  A racist society:  no. 

A xenophobic society?  I had to look that one up.  Xenophobia:  an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.  So the country that leads the world in immigration is xenophobic?  That's ridiculous.  Gotta wonder why Canadians and people from the Caribbean flock to the U.S. every year.  According to one source, over 700,000 Canadians came to the U.S. in 2004, with 920,000 projected in 2010.  We had over 34 million immigrants in 2004 with over 40 million projected by 2010.  I wonder why they want to live in such a xenophobic and racist society?     

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 06:53:35 AM »
A xenophobic society?  I had to look that one up.  Xenophobia:  an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.  So the country that leads the world in immigration is xenophobic?  That's ridiculous.  Gotta wonder why Canadians and people from the Caribbean flock to the U.S. every year.  According to one source, over 700,000 Canadians came to the U.S. in 2004, with 920,000 projected in 2010.  We had over 34 million immigrants in 2004 with over 40 million projected by 2010.  I wonder why they want to live in such a xenophobic and racist society?     
By this definition, Beach, I think STella was right to ask if the term xenophobic is more in sync with Jag's mindset towards the U.S.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 03:12:02 PM »
You called the U.S. a "xenophobic racist society."  This isn't a racist society.  It is a society, like yours, that has bigots.  We'll never be rid of them.  But as the civil rights movement showed, the law can influence behavior.  The law cannot change people's prejudices, but it can force them to not to discriminate based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, disability, and religion.  Bigots in our society:  yes.  A racist society:  no. 

I can speak for the Caribbean people. When you are from a very poor nation, Haiti being an example, and you cannot feed your kids - you will emigrate to any place better you can. That simple.

Also, believe it or not the US is one of the easiest nations for them to emigrate to. Whether legal or illegal, it is quite easy in comparison to other places.

As most people probably know the Caribbean is a place of vast contrast - you have nations that are very poor, and nations that are extremely wealthy. Very few in between. One island here has the highest incomes in the world, and also has no income tax.

The rich nations in the Caribbean do not allow permanent immigration. None. When a country is 50sq miles, they cannot handle it. The only way to move to a rich island nation is to marry a citizen, or temporarily on a work permit, which has a host of restrictions the main one being the length, 3 yrs, 6yrs max etc. They have no 'green card' type programs. Even marriage is not foolproof, you don't get status for 10 yrs in most cases. Sounds horrible, and in many cases it is, but illegal immigration is dealt with harshly...straight to prison...when you get out...straight back to where you came from. My island has *never* offered political asylum to anyone.

Therefore, with all the rich surrounding nations out as immigration possiblities, Europe out due to the expense of getting there, the US is the optimum place for them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 01:26:50 AM »
I can speak for the Caribbean people. When you are from a very poor nation, Haiti being an example, and you cannot feed your kids - you will emigrate to any place better you can. That simple.

Also, believe it or not the US is one of the easiest nations for them to emigrate to. Whether legal or illegal, it is quite easy in comparison to other places.

As most people probably know the Caribbean is a place of vast contrast - you have nations that are very poor, and nations that are extremely wealthy. Very few in between. One island here has the highest incomes in the world, and also has no income tax.

The rich nations in the Caribbean do not allow permanent immigration. None. When a country is 50sq miles, they cannot handle it. The only way to move to a rich island nation is to marry a citizen, or temporarily on a work permit, which has a host of restrictions the main one being the length, 3 yrs, 6yrs max etc. They have no 'green card' type programs. Even marriage is not foolproof, you don't get status for 10 yrs in most cases. Sounds horrible, and in many cases it is, but illegal immigration is dealt with harshly...straight to prison...when you get out...straight back to where you came from. My island has *never* offered political asylum to anyone.

Therefore, with all the rich surrounding nations out as immigration possiblities, Europe out due to the expense of getting there, the US is the optimum place for them.

Thanks.  An island with no income tax?  Where do I sign up?   :)  Which island is that?