Author Topic: Roger Clemens just named in steroid indictment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4331 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Ditto.  He doesn't even look the same person.  Why are people in such denial?  ???

Thats a rediculous comment, that top pic was taken no later than 1996 (10 years ago)  and as early as 1984. You don't think people change in ten years? I'm not saying he didn't take anything at some point, but of course his body will change as he gets older. I get a laugh at when people make comparisons of Mark McGuire when he played with Oakland and when he played with St. Louis and say "Damn, he must have taken steriods, look how different he look".....no shit, alot has changed since the 80's, back then players couldn't lift weights as part of conditioning, now it's a regular part of their training, same with Clemens, he's got an awesome gym set up at his house and he is also known to be one of the hardest workers in baseball.
I remember reading an interview by Andy Pettit saying that when he worked out with Clemens he would be throwing up in the middle of his workouts and when he was done throwing up, Clemens would make him finish his workout......the guy has always been in phenominal shape!

Bottomline, don't compare what he looks like from pics that were taken 10-15 years apart!