Author Topic: Mr. O! What was the point?  (Read 1139 times)

2lift

• Getbig III
  • Team Bonds....
Mr. O! What was the point?
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »
Same stuff the last 10 years.  I thought they wanted change. They put another huge GH gut, unsightly, ugly body Mr O on the board.  They are not interested in putting an aesthetically gifted bodybuilder in as Mr O.  They shun the main stream.  I like Ron and Jay, but why not Dexter or Victor. A person that is somewhat pleasing to look at. Instead of a freak.  they should have just given it to Ruhl.  Jay and Ron are the same, this year Ron was off a little, jay had soft soft arms and front upper half and won. Its hard to justify why you would take the sandow from the champ, those 2 where the same last nite. yawn
Its not Logical Cpt. Kirk

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. O! What was the point?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 10:30:15 AM »
Unlike Ronnie or Dex (and perhaps Victor), Jay can actually articulate words in standard English, and he was willing to toe the company line. HTH.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 10:30:58 AM »
i agree, ruhl should have won.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »
i agree, ruhl should have won.

ze german ist nott eloquent enough.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 10:32:50 AM »
I think it whould of went this way: Dex, Melvin, Victor, Coleman, everyone else, and finally Cutler.
just push some weight!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »
Same stuff the last 10 years.  I thought they wanted change. They put another huge GH gut, unsightly, ugly body Mr O on the board.  They are not interested in putting an aesthetically gifted bodybuilder in as Mr O.  They shun the main stream.  I like Ron and Jay, but why not Dexter or Victor. A person that is somewhat pleasing to look at. Instead of a freak.  they should have just given it to Ruhl.  Jay and Ron are the same, this year Ron was off a little, jay had soft soft arms and front upper half and won. Its hard to justify why you would take the sandow from the champ, those 2 where the same last nite. yawn

Granted Jay is not the wasp wasited type like Marvin or Dexter but he does have a lot more hard mass, great calfs , sharp abs and incredible muscularity and desnity. OVERALL he had the best package.
By the way, I do appreciatte and acknowledge the sentiments felt here. This is some of the best pure bodybuilding physique debate to happen in years. Great for the sport , we are all winners when it is like THIS>
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!